Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403479 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2016
Am happy this Morning getting information authoritatively and reliably that the NYSC Stream 2 begins from on the 21st Day of May 2016...Congratulations to all PCM

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2016
Olrite bro.... Just needed to knw that the fasting has been shifted and there wouldn't be any interference that might coz a delay on my path...

Thanks bro..

And how's the camping?
amodu:

Please don't give credence to such unfounded reports as nothing concrete have been reported or aired on any of the NYSC official media outfits.

Worthy of note is that Ramadan fasting by HIS Grace will be starting June 6 and not June 2, hence it is in accordance with the current schedule which was properly considered by the management.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2016
prindu:
And we had d opportunity to host d DG NYSC, Brig Gen Zakari Kazaure today @camp. He enjoyed his presence & he left very happy. Thank u sir for coming to bayelsa! grin

Cc : fraih, amodu, eaglevision et al
lolz....... see as u talk d thing like say the man come share money.

Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2016
SC31:
Been a while in hear,really missed you guys
Rukkyola, crobboy, fraih, fraiser, amodu, logodwhiz, kbs, jubrealguy, eaglevision, iambibi, quityjoice, katrine7.... kiss
Chai see as i don forget some people monicker.
sup babe, its really be long I hear from u, I have missed u too, hope u are enjoying camp?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2016
goodguy4sure:
Am happy this Morning getting information authoritatively and reliably that the NYSC Stream 2 begins from on the 21st Day of May 2016...Congratulations to all PCM
for real?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 10:00am On May 10, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2:
3 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2:
11 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
sunex90
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
yekaamor
precious91
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
kceewhyte
phinity318
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
northkendal
meeddah
evabae
starboyflight
lollydope
kle40
nurmanteasynoni
gbozy
faustychris23
genius43
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
shollyjay90
slimfitdiva
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani
lvlink

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR OTUOCHA fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF DAY:
change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for, we are the change that we seek - BARACK OBAMA

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
The hand that dips into the bottom of the pot will eat the biggest snail - WOLE SOYINKA

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) Man wey naked no dey put hand for pocket - NAIJA PROVERBS

2) Cow wey dey in a hurry to go america go come back as corn beef - NAIJA PROVERBS

[b] SHORT JOKES
1) A woman reporting to the police
WOMAN- sir, my husband went to buy potatoes 5 days ago, he is not back up till now
INSPECTOR JOHNNY- Why not cook something else abi, or is it only potatoes you like to eat?

2) Johnny knocked on the gate of a brothel in a red light district. The madam opened the brothel door to see a young man called johnny, his clothes were all tattered and he looked needy. Can i help you? The madam asked, ''i want onome'' Johnny replied, ''Young man, onome is one of our most expensive ladies, perhaps someone else?''. No, i must see onome, johnny replied.

Just then, onome appeared and announced to johnny that she charges 50,000 naira per visit, johnny never blinked and reached into his pocket and handed her 50,000 naira, and the two went up to a room for an hour and johnny calmly left.

The next night, he appeared again demanding onome, onome explained that no one had ever come back two night and that there was no discount. it was still 50,000 naira... Again johnny took out the money and gave her and the two went up to the room and he calmly left an hour later.

When johnny showed up the third consecutive night, no one could believe it, again he handed onome the money and up to the room they went. After one hour, onome questioned johnny, she said ''no one has ever used my services 3 nights in a row... Where are you from?
Johnny replied ''i am from warri'', ''Really''? Replied onome. ''i have a brother who lives there and does business''
''yes, i know'' onome said, Johnny replied '' he gave me 150,000 naira to give to you''

ONOME FAINTED

.[/b]

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Michealking01: 10:06am On May 10, 2016
I will b very happy if dat 21st is unchanged
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OTUNBACODED: 10:11am On May 10, 2016
na wa oooo.... this is d only nairaland topic dat i see help and didn't get it. Is there no corper in Kano State orientation camp to help me with the name of the camp commandant and his phone no? na beg I dw beg all of ins. pls very urgent I need it today at the latest. athanks for ur assistance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jaolad(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2016
If there anything am certain you of, it's the fact that stream 2 still stands as scheduled.
if there has been n any change NYSC wld have announce before now...

when they wanted to shift from March 28 to April 27, they notify us a week to the CUL printing. so if there was to be any alteration for stream 2 I believe we would have be informed before now...

so my fellow pcms let's get ready and prepared to go rock out various camps.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 10:59am On May 10, 2016
MemphisDepay:
baba how far ? Only two stateS poped up during the course of my registration back then. Hope there is no qualm whatsoever? Since I was able to print my green card, I feel I have no problem, what do u feel? Is there anybody in stream1 that is in my shoe too?
na, you don't have too worry too much, my friend also registered late, and choose only two states too, from what i heard, they would pick one out of the two states and post you there, no need to panic...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:

Good morning
grin The man actually shared money ooo...but e no reach me sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Geegar(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2016
kle4d:

Don't be too personal!

We no do again be dat!

angry
he'z too selfish to say 'i'...wen we hiz village membrz are in same shoe wif him grin
kle4d:

Don't be too personal!

We no do again be dat!

angry
he'z too selfish to say 'i'...wen we hiz village membrz are in same shoe wif him

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2016
VillageGOAT:

na, you don't have too worry too much, my friend also registered late, and choose only two states too, from what i heard, they would pick one out of the two states and post you there, no need to panic...
thank you bawz. Am hungry o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
OTUNBACODED:
na wa oooo.... this is d only nairaland topic dat i see help and didn't get it. Is there no corper in Kano State orientation camp to help me with the name of the camp commandant and his phone no? na beg I dw beg all of ins. pls very urgent I need it today at the latest. athanks for ur assistance
Bro use the kano section and get a number of a corper there..direct your grievance there

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dossylvanus(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
wittyemi:
It's a mindset thing,

There is no sermon you ll preach to any PCMs for us to affirm NYSC is a waste of time,lets see it for ourselves.

Also,the challenge isn't NYSC being a waste of time,the challenge is YOU; you probably didn't plan to make the time fruitful. The question is,What are you seeing?
My brother ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. stop using the statement "NYSC is a waste of time" to blind your soul eyes bro.

There is a lot to achieve if you make up your mind. Are you through with self development?
You go hear am... Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bnekis(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2016
hi guys please all those for batch A stream 11 2016 please send "NYSC_B_A_11 to 08025780024 to be added to d group
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by situationroom: 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
Newly built self-contains for corpers in Uyo..call 09033883825 or 08062626823

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
eaglevision:

heloooooooooo my swt marketer,how hav u been dear? missed u soooooooo much
oya.......oko asewo, na everybody u dey miss.......lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
You go hear am... Lol
baba, no b everybody hear am oo, I know people that had a breakthrough via NYSC, cos urs and ur friends' was a waste of time doesn't mean everyone's wud b a waste of time.......... I have a friend who graduated with a 3rd class and was always talking abt dying and ryt now, he'll tell me........Jubreel, thank God for NYSC. Just like I have a cousin who got a job in Ogun state, thanks to NYSC, some pple didn't just go to sleep all year and have sex with village girls, some went with the mindset that wherever they find demselves, they have to work hard and build up their lives......So because u went and came back wit ur final 19,800 allawee doesn't mean all Corp members did d same.........Grace can find u and pick u even during NYSC.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2016
VillageGOAT:

[b]

2) Cow wey dey in a hurry to go america go come back as corn beef - NAIJA PROVERBS

[b] SHORT JOKES
WOMAN- sir, my husband went to buy potatoes 5 days ago, he is not back up till now
INSPECTOR JOHNNY- Why not cook something else abi, or is it only potatoes you like to eat?

2) Johnny knocked on the gate of a brothel in a red light district. The madam opened the brothel door to see a young man called johnny, his clothes were all tattered and he looked needy. Can i help you? The madam asked, ''i want onome'' Johnny replied, ''Young man, onome is one of our most expensive ladies, perhaps someone else?''. No, i must see onome, johnny replied.

Just then, onome appeared and announced to johnny that she charges 50,000 naira per visit, johnny never blinked and reached into his pocket and handed her 50,000 naira, and the two went up to a room for an hour and johnny calmly left.

The next night, he appeared again demanding onome, onome explained that no one had ever come back two night and that there was no discount. it was still 50,000 naira... Again johnny took out the money and gave her and the two went up to the room and he calmly left an hour later.

When johnny showed up the third consecutive night, no one could believe it, again he handed onome the money and up to the room they went. After one hour, onome questioned johnny, she said ''no one has ever used my services 3 nights in a row... Where are you from?
Johnny replied ''i am from warri'', ''Really''? Replied onome. ''i have a brother who lives there and does business''
''yes, i know'' onome said, Johnny replied '' he gave me 150,000 naira to give to you''

ONOME FAINTED

.[/b]

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

lmao!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BornMarch15(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2016
@Jubreel
Free dat negro. Pray to God neva to bring negative minded people ur way.
The fact dat one failed @ something doesn't mean others will.
Nysc here we come, going to enjoy ourselves
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iykebest1(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
You go hear am... Lol
the silver back gorilla himself. pls don't start what u can't finish. I've always tried to avoid indulging in arguments like this. remember,who no go no know.

It is like a pit where those inside wants to jump out,while those outside wants to jump in.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
oya.......oko asewo, na everybody u dey miss.......lolz

bwahahaha! baba y u dae cast me nw,i dae miss iambibi no b small o. how far u nw?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chimajii: 4:42pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
You go hear am... Lol

Wat are u doing here? shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chimajii: 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
baba, no b everybody hear am oo, I know people that had a breakthrough via NYSC, cos urs and ur friends' was a waste of time doesn't mean everyone's wud b a waste of time.......... I have a friend who graduated with a 3rd class and was always talking abt dying and ryt now, he'll tell me........Jubreel, thank God for NYSC. Just like I have a cousin who got a job in Ogun state, thanks to NYSC, some pple didn't just go to sleep all year and have sex with village girls, some went with the mindset that wherever they find demselves, they have to work hard and build up their lives......So because u went and came back wit ur final 19,800 allawee doesn't mean all Corp members did d same.........Grace can find u and pick u even during NYSC.

Young man, dont u think u're doing too much? Even the 'u go hear am ' has 'lol' to it. It's not that serious! Sorry to say, but people like u are the 1s that will end up coming with just their final 19800. angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goldonome(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2016
VillageGOAT:
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2:
3 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2:
11 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
sunex90
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
yekaamor
precious91
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
kceewhyte
phinity318
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
northkendal
meeddah
evabae
starboyflight
lollydope
kle40
nurmanteasynoni
gbozy
faustychris23
genius43
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
shollyjay90
slimfitdiva
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani
lvlink

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR OTUOCHA fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF DAY:
change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for, we are the change that we seek - BARACK OBAMA

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
The hand that dips into the bottom of the pot will eat the biggest snail - WOLE SOYINKA

[b] SHORT JOKES

ONOME FAINTED

.[/b]

why is my monika not appearing, and u even use my name for ur joke....abeg put my name to avoid quarrel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:

Good morning
he share money and cow for our camp oooo.
how you dey now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goldonome(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2016
MemphisDepay:
baba how far ? Only two stateS poped up during the course of my registration back then. Hope there is no qualm whatsoever? Since I was able to print my green card, I feel I have no problem, what do u feel? Is there anybody in stream1 that is in my shoe too?
did u register late? U don't even have problem, even those wth four states of choice were not posted to any of the states,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oginevictorman: 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
U too much! Abeg add my name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by najeemefcc: 8:34pm On May 10, 2016
I don't think those who's message didn't indicate date to print callup letter will be going to stream II. I think those are the people to be shifted to batch B July/August 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2016
najeemefcc:
I don't think those who's message didn't indicate date to print callup letter will be going to stream II. I think those are the people to be shifted to batch B July/August 2016
please just halt it there and stop all the thinking ok.......thinker of doom....we are all going in may.........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
Ndejiko:

May the Lord comfort the family and grant then the fortitude to bear the loss.

And to DTOBS the Lord will provide all your needs and open great doors unto you.
Amen Brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.