Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403870 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:
the info is true, u don't expect camp officials to tell u people. the directive is from the new DG. I was in aks camp 2days ago. note no nysc plan for stream2 yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:
the info is true, u don't expect camp officials to tell u people. the directive is from the new DG. I was in aks camp 2days ago. note no nysc plan for stream2 yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:28am On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:

Is Aks camp the NYSC HQ?
Or the New DG gave you the directive personally?
tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:

Yes. They might not tell me officially but they can tell me unofficially..

The budget is passed already.. Let's see how far.

What I am sure of, is the fact that they won't be merged with batch b
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2016
ukjerry:

An audition?

Can you describe it?

Then d pageant, is it just D winner or all participant will be posted to d culture troupe?

Yea. Audition.. Display your skills.
You might be given a task. And you'll be evaluated..
Like an interview.

I think the winner have an automatic ticket.. And the best ones will be selected also
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2016
Brosjay3:

Is Aks camp the NYSC HQ? Or the New DG gave you the directive personally? tongue
I wonder

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by publicrelation: 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
Check out New Nigerian street queen Ms chief's official Ika Meji Video . she is the voice of the street girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
Fraih! Fraiher! Fraihest. happy sunday switheart

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:
New info. no more stream 2. those in stream 2 will move to next batch

keep your info to yourself,are u the NYSC DG?
people will just come online and be spewing falsehood,bros i no wan talk.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
been a while i came around,how yall ma stream 1 otondos doing?u guys should start packing ur bag and baggages na,hope u guys have enjoyed ur camping experience so far,waiting to hear from yall.

prindu i gotcha bro
logodwhiz baba i see u bro,OBS commandant hehe
crobboy aws everytin frm ur side?
abbeyunique how Niger?
kbs lost ur contact at the other end,buzz me bro
blizzydodo im waiting for u to fulfil ur promise
sexysapphire ur being selfish abi,im coming for u soon
rukkyola where went thee?

Shoutouts to all stream1 CMs,love yall
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by najeemefcc: 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Brosjay3 post=45422196][/quote] Me Na ADC to NYSC DG tell me say the time table no change so pls keep ur baseless info

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2016
Kbs468:
With a heavy heart and on behalf of the Ministry of Information, Golden city Republic and the entire Governing council, I announce to you all great citizens the most trying moment of my existence with the below submission

1. I only discovered tonight the reason behind my troubled Heart for the past one week that my able and wonderful DG Dtobs was actually involved in a robbery attack enroute Benue Camp.

I think it's high time we get our thinking caps on Nigerian youths!

How can innocent souls be deprived of their belongings just like that when they are not public office holders that they would say have been looting their common wealth.

Because 99.9% of Nigerians are either Christians or Muslims and None of these Faith categories preach nor encourage, envy, hatred, thuggery, stealing, arm robbery, kidnapping, wanton killings etc etc

Instead they all admonish love, peace, kindness, pity, protection, mercy, sympathy, humility, generosity etc

I mean, all the good and positive words that are Godly in nature as none of the God's prophets and messangers from ADAM to ISA (Jesus) to MUHAMMAD are ever associated with negativity and any thing close to that are usually in relation to the high profile idolatry in existence then and documented for our access now which should not be interpreted as same in this our Golden generation.

I think something needs to be done with respect to the journey itself as a way of forestalling future occurrence.

The lord is your strength guys and surely all that you have lost would never be a permanent lost OK, Instead that shall be the announcement of greater things in your lives OK because I also learnt that Dammyoni18 too was involved in that disheartening experience.

2. Without fully recovering from that shock was when my Iya Ibeji here in Golden City-Spixytinxy informed me of her immediate decamping over her Dad's demise earlier on today. May the soul of deceased rest in the blossom of the lord. Amen cry cry cry cry

May the Lord comfort the family and grant then the fortitude to bear the loss.

And to DTOBS the Lord will provide all your needs and open great doors unto you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 08, 2016
A friend of mine currently in camp sent me dis;
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Coming from THE ORIENTATION BROADCASTING SERVICE (OBS) NIGER STATE NYSC CAMP, notice is hereby given that all NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II shall be prospective Batch B because there shall be no Batch A Stream II. Sequel to this, all earlier supposed Batch B shall now be prospective 2017 Batch A. Hence, all awaiting Batch 2016 B (Supposed Stream II of Batch A 2016) shall commence from October/November 2016 while the prospective 2017 Batch A (earlier Supposed 2016 Batch B) shall commence March/ April 2017. Inconveniences are heartily regretted.

Thank you.

How true? embarassed
cc VillageGoat
Dtobs
all concerned GC citizens
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by publicrelation: 3:22pm On May 08, 2016
Some call her boss lady, others call her Olori Otunba but one thing is certain she is trending as the most promising brand of 2016. Currently being compared to the likes of Olamide and the late Legend Da grin. Ms chief drops visuals to her street single Ika Meji (Peace sign) few days ago and it has already reached 16,000 views. Watch the video and give me your opinion if you think she does justice in repping the street babes in gidi or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Geegar(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ifeanyija(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2016
sydneyboss:

carry yourself and gerrarahia...u were in aks camp and so? the DG gave u the info be himself? and the timetable is still same? Please take ur silly news elsewhere
maybe no stream 2 for aks, am sure abt wat i said
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Geegar(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:

Radio wif ouh electricity...ah pity folkz around yhu..if diz actuali d way u talk to dem!!u've shortend' each nd every1 of dere lyfspanz'.
Wehl..keep t up if tz fetchn u #coolcash!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ifeanyija(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yes. They might not tell me officially but they can tell me unofficially..

The budget is passed already.. Let's see how far.

What I am sure of, is the fact that they won't be merged with batch b
ask questions in camp, dont want for dem to tell u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
eaglevision:
been a while i came around,how yall ma stream 1 otondos doing?u guys should start packing ur bag and baggages na,hope u guys have enjoyed ur camping experience so far,waiting to hear from yall.

prindu i gotcha bro
abbeyunique how Niger?

network has been bad here dear, actually d camp is not terrible as speculated earlier jus dat d soldiers are too strict jhor.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2016
Phinity318:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Coming from THE ORIENTATION BROADCASTING SERVICE (OBS) NIGER STATE NYSC CAMP, notice is hereby given that all NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II shall be prospective Batch B because there shall be no Batch A Stream II. Sequel to this, all earlier supposed Batch B shall now be prospective 2017 Batch A. Hence, all awaiting Batch 2016 B (Supposed Stream II of Batch A 2016) shall commence from October/November 2016 while the prospective 2017 Batch A (earlier Supposed 2016 Batch B) shall commence March/ April 2017. Inconveniences are heartily regretted.

Thank you.

How true? embarassed
cc VillageGoat
Dtobs

Go to stream 2 thread and see what I did to a tout that carried this same news.

Summary= Respect your self.

Bros, it's just 5days, can't you exercise patience?

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shollyjay90(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
If I No C Any Official News From D Nysc I No Go Bliv Any Fucking News #teampatience

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2016
VillageGOAT:
how far bro? Longtime no see
baba I dey o... Hw ur syd na?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2016
ifeanyija:
ask questions in camp, dont want for dem to tell u

Definitely I can't wait for them to tell me..

From what I can gather, if the budget hasn't been passed yet, then stream 2 won't be moving when they should but still not batch b.

But now that the budget is signed.. Things will change.. Just that there is no official stance on the situation of things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
eaglevision:

prindu i gotcha bro
abbeyunique how Niger?

Obs commandant ke. I pray o baba..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2016
Phinity318:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thank you.

How true? embarassed
cc VillageGoat
Dtobs

Not true
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
ukjerry:

Go to stream 2 thread and see what I did to a tout that carried this same news.

Summary= Respect your self.

Bros, it's just 5days, can't you exercise patience?

hey Ukjerry easy alright, we on thesame team, wud really lv 2go may even a friend sent me proof also that some1 already collected cul in UI. just needed clarity..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2016
Phinity318:

hey Ukjerry easy alright, we on thesame team, wud really lv 2go may even a friend sent me proof also that some1 already collected cul in UI. just needed clarity..

Clarity is waiting till 13th.
That's when you'll get all the clarity you need.

And trust me, "I'm Easy".
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
Rukkyola:
Chai!!
This neighborhood is so quiet.

Where is the president? LogoDWhiz

Where is my husband? Sent4rina

Where are the noise makers? Fraiser, Abbeyunique2, Iambibi, Jubrealguy, Blizzydodo, villagegoat, Fraih, Spixytinxy, sc31, qutyjoice, sirguy, village goat,

Where are the trouble shooters?

Where are the intruders? 'J'

Where are the educators? Crobboy, kbs468, Dtobs, LogoDWhiz etc

Where are d guests?

Where is everybody?
Chai!!
**Runs out**
sweet heart i dey o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
Been a while in hear,really missed you guys
Rukkyola, crobboy, fraih, fraiser, amodu, logodwhiz, kbs, jubrealguy, eaglevision, iambibi, quityjoice, katrine7.... kiss
Chai see as i don forget some people monicker.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
amodu:

I have not been seeing you and don't onow where you're posted to...
still oyo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
5 days to go. CUL printing out beckons. Are you all ready? I am furckkingg ready.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 08, 2016
ukjerry:
Clarity is waiting till 13th. That's when you'll get all the clarity you need.
And trust me, "I'm Easy".
Doesn't really seem so though....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.