Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424762 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2015

12000th post
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

U sef join dem na.
Show ur skills
I'm still observing them expecially the self acclaimed "woman spanner" grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
segun5A:
will i find an olosho here?

wey we go dey d same camp ni o cool
what a disapproving statement...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Armynu(VP) Greatestman (SP)

What do you two have to say about the crises on ground?

Mr. President Sir,
The right thing will be to summon both of them. This will allow us forestall peace and save ourselves any national embarrassment...
Am sure the SP, will like to invite them to the house for questioning both this issue is not of National interest so therefore cannot be known to the public....

Cc:
Kbs468
DTOBs

P.S- This serve as an invitation. Failure to comply will be met with dire consequences...

Signed: V.P for the President.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468 please don't see me as someone that's gunning for your downfall...all am after is you giving Spixytnxy peace at home as that's seriously affecting the ministry and the nation at large....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

lollll....I surely knee Armynu is the VP, maybe his wife dominion92 didn't know....and that's why I told her it is not yet time...
Kbs468, as long as you re abusing your office and using your power unjustly over your wife, you re guilty of the offence and you shud step aside for justice to be done....

Pls withdraw that statement " maybe his wife dominion92 didn't know....and that's why I told her it is not yet time..." You can't say she doesn't know and she's married to me, its absurd.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Any latest update
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Armynu:

Mr. President Sir,
The right thing will be to summon both of them. This will allow us forestall peace and save ourselves any national embarrassment...
Am sure the SP, will like to invite them to the house for questioning both this issue is not of National interest so therefore cannot be known to the public....

Cc:
Kbs468
DTOBs

P.S- This serve as an invitation. Failure to comply will be met with dire consequences...

It's like your re getting it wrong! Kbs468 do not have to appear before the house, all that is needed is for the president to mandate it for him to put his house in order and let such be confirm by the embattled wife, Spixytnxy...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
IghravweIG:
I agree, I think his marital issues are affecting the public image of dear Golden Nation. He is the minister of Information and as such the Public Microphone of this great nation, so whatever image he paints about his family affairs affects us all as citizens.
We need to review this issue.
cc
Logodwhiz.

We looking into the matter already.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Armynu:

Pls withdraw that statement " maybe his wife dominion92 didn't know....and that's why I told her it is not yet time..." You can't say she doesn't know and she's married to me, its absurd.
loll....I think it's your wife you need to tutor very well on your post and its attachments... how does she expect you to take over from Kbs468 when you claim she knew that you re the VP? Hope you re not missing anything? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by segun5A(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

We don't use words like 'Olosho' here please.

And NO, you can't find them here
ok...anyways i have taken my seat.

i may find a decent..u kno na undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
amodu:

In as much as spixytinxy is a bonafide citizen of this nation, she cannot be deprive of her right to divorce as stipulated by the law and as a senator it is my civic responsibility to see to the well-being of all citizen and the oppressed wife of yours is not an exemption. This responsibility is not limited to my senatorial district but cut across all the geo-political zones of the federation. So don't tag it as meddling into your privacy.

Had it been known at the point of ministerial screening that you will be a power drunk individual who will connive with visitors to plot treason against the president, threatening a democratically elected senator and an appointee, you wouldn't have been cleared.

Let it sink that it is only yester senators and infant politicans you can impose such threats on. I am a man of grassroot, a man of the people and with a widespread support from my senatorial district which as cut across to other remaining senatorial districts and the state at large.

Also note that if care is not taken, I will move a motion at the floor of the senate of your abuse of power and treasonous act and prevail on my colleagues to pass a vote of no confidence on you as well as put pressure on the presidency so that you can be brought to book.

#ThankGodYouAreNotThePresident

Chai! It's a pity all I typed in response disappeared after clicking the submit button not once but twice even after attempting to modify and repost and I believe those Online as at this time of posting will bear me witness.

since that is the case, I will let it slide.

Let me ask, Are you also interested in Spixytinxy? remember she has given me two cute twin babies, hence my resolve not to let her go and I hope that by the time a new lease of life breaths passion and reignite our love, you will not go into hiding? As I can see that you are just a fortunate senator who is lacks the tenacity and Maturity required of senators in differentiating between the right and the left for presenting himself as a judge in seeing a divorce between a family to fruition.

In case you want to know why I said you don't know the law of the land, here is a prove of my explanation of the intrigues of divorce in Golden City, here is it below.

so what's even the relationship between the topic of discuss and your #ThankGodYouAreNotThePresident

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

It's like your re getting it wrong! Kbs468 do not have to appear before the house, all that is needed is for the president to mandate it for him to put his house in order and let such be confirm by the embattled wife, Spixytnxy...

You don't dictate for us (Therefore, you can't tell us what to do and what not to do).... You presence is therefore expected.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by segun5A(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
peterveo:

what a disapproving statement...
how did u know the meaning of what i said, if it doesn't interest u.. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
omobs:
K,FCT,Edo,Ondo
Nice to havve you here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! That's right!

Keep adding more.

As long as there is no fight. It's all good.

#LadiesSpanner
Mr president!With all due respect, I want to call you attention to a particular part of the oath you took while assuming office "I promise to stand by the truth and discharge my duties irrespective of the situation or circumstances I find myself"... Mr president sire, at this point in time, the whole executive need you to stand as the president of this great nation and make your position known on this issue of Kbs468 denying Spixytnxy her right to file for a divorce.
I hope, the hot romance that's existing between you and Kbs468 won't be transferred and as such has negative effect on the matter at hand!
I so submit.
cc: Armynu, Amodu, Kbs468, Sent4rina etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
segun5A:
ok...anyways i have taken my seat.
i may find a decent..u kno na undecided
Lol.
Chai. Some guys ehn! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Mr president!With all due respect, I want to call you attention to a particular part of the oath you took while assuming office "I promise to stand by the truth and discharge my duties irrespective of the situation or circumstances I find myself"... Mr president sire, at this point in time, the whole executive need you to stand as the president of this great nation and make your position known on this issue of Kbs468 denying Spixytnxy her right to file for a divorce.
I hope, the hot romance that's existing between you and Kbs468 won't be transferred and as such has negative effect on the matter at hand!
I so submit.
cc: Armynu, Amodu, Kbs468, Sent4rina etc

I think I've made this point clear to everyone involved.

Kbs can't disallow his wife to leave if she wants you.

I won't support him holding her back against her wishes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Armynu:

We looking into the matter already.
Good to know, Mr VP.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Ofcourse no fight at all, it's just like you said earlier about emotion when Spixytinxy went to reveal her mind to DTOBS during his birthday owambe in a bid to assure him of her support for him to win over Olasum, a leverage which DTOBS now tried to exploit which unfortunately didn't work to his favour but now decided to extend beyond Olasum and into fuelling the rage already ignited within my Spixytinxy, all this amodu was never aware of but just decided to pitch tent with DG DTOBS

Your treatment of her and threat you resulted to is what is annoying
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Armynu:

Mr. President Sir,

Cc:
Kbs468
DTOBs

Nice of you to honour my call.

I wish those concerned do same.

Btw, I'll like to take a supporting role in this reconciliation and not a leading role as I've being seen to be aware of what's going on and I've supported both sides. So, I'll let you come in and take a leading role and settle it for the sake of anyone claiming 'I'm being biased'.

Also, are we also attending to the conflict between kbs468 and one of his wife spixytinxy?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Heizenberg:
Victor Heisenberg, Mechanical engineering, Federal University of technology owerri, Fresh Graduate (2015). Preferred states : Akwa Ibom, Enugu and Ogun
Victor I greet you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

I can see Distinguish senator pressing buttons on matters relating to the heart grin

it's good oo Atleast that will allow you see things about myself as relating to how it was painted before you

Smile
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! grin
U dey see dem abi?
Hmmmm
as if you're not among
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
amodu:

Hmmmm
as if you're not among

Lol! Me ke!
U knw me na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adusco(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sent4rina:

You are wrong, u can google it.

i did law for 3 years ma, i am very right
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Armynu:

You don't dictate for us (Therefore, you can't tell us what to do and what not to do).... You presence is therefore expected.
If I may ask, what for sire?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
amodu:

Your treatment of her and threat you resulted to is what is annoying

What treatment? and what threat? I'm sure you just got into the whole affairs midway simply put or if I ask you how many they are now and who and who came after one another and the reason behind each decision to add another wife, I am sure you won't be able to give a precise summary of how everything evolved
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I think I've made this point clear to everyone involved.

Kbs can't disallow his wife to leave if she wants you.

I won't support him holding her back against her wishes.
Good Mr President... but you still have to come out straight with an order since Kbs468 is your subordinate.... you should be able to give an order and it must be strictly adhere to...
All am after is for Kbs468 to come out with a public apology (which must of course be aired also on our TVs and Radio stations as well,apologising for all the trauma he has subjected Spixytnxy to and also denouncing his relationship with Olasum and as well as mschubby as it is against the federal character....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

What treatment? and what threat? I'm sure you just got into the whole affairs midway simply put or if I ask you how many they are now and who and who came after one another and the reason behind each decision to add another wife, I am sure you won't be able to give a precise summary of how everything evolved
He's simply acting on a petition....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Good Mr President... but you still have to come out straight with an order since Kbs468 is your subordinate.... you should be able to give an order and it must be strictly adhere to...
All am after is for Kbs468 to come out with a public apology (which must of course be aired also on our TVs and Radio stations as well,apologising for all the trauma he has subjected Spixytnxy to and also denouncing his relationship with Olasum and as well as mschubby as it is against the federal character....

Lol! Are you her Lawyer now?

Well, I believe Kbs468 understood my stance on that.

I'll only act on enforcing it/pushing it into a bill if he doesn't yield
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
PreshyP, are you for us? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.