Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424664 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Armynu:

We don't want her in the gallery to prevent any emotional breakdown... That is why we want the presence of u and kbs.... Now that everything has been resolved I will like for everyone to mind his or her business and not meddle/interfere in a family or private affair unless it is brought to his or her attention....

From the Office of Presidency
Signed VP for the President
Cc:
Logodwhiz

What do you have to say about Kbs stance of not allowing a woman to file for divorce?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
ahn ahn pressy, Y r u talking like dis na

Talking like how!?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Well, nice points you've raised.

There's nothing much I can do about point 1. With her dropping the divorce suit. Nothing much can be done on that. Moreso, she herself is not filing that suit.
So I guess that one will go. But if kbs feels like apologising for that. No prob.

I'm all in support point 2. And I hope Kbs468 will heed to my call and apologise on this.

Can't really say much about point 3. Isn't that clear to me.

Uwc.

That's one thing about girls, you can't fight for them at times. They can change any time. Making you look like a fool.
issorait....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MegaBoolean(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Just Normal information is requlred, though detailed beyond may be the ones you are used during school days with thumb printing, genotype, phenotype photograph to be taken while registering and any previously valid ID card. I had mine since last year but still waiting for it. Although I indended doing it again because the set I had mine with have gotten theirs but mine was nowhere to be found and the demand for it is intimidating when I go around
When did u register for it? Because I did my own last year but am still waiting for the I'd card.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Spixytnxy, good of you....grin
Kbs468, all you have to do is to apologies as LogoDwhiz has commanded and let's life continue!!!

But wait ooo Spixytnxy, will he still have access to the bed?....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
I no wan carry last oooo, bt my pikin dem don tie my hands ooo. If not I for show mschubby say I b pure Omoge delta
cheiiiiii........ Abi you want make I show you say I be omo Calabar? lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Good Mr President... but you still have to come out straight with an order since Kbs468 is your subordinate.... you should be able to give an order and it must be strictly adhere to...
All am after is for Kbs468 to come out with a public apology (which must of course be aired also on our TVs and Radio stations as well,apologising for all the trauma he has subjected Spixytnxy to and also denouncing his relationship with Olasum and as well as mschubby as it is against the federal character....
haaaaaa.... why are u planning to put sand in my Garri nii?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Good morning sweerie. hope you slept well, even though we had just 2 hours for our nap after the early morning hours rush and I must confess that I really love, enjoyed and cherish those ur new skills and it really opened my eyes to letting you be in control as everything was fun and fulfilling.
my darling sorry ur wifey has been busy since morning oooo. I hope my baby is fine
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:
issorait....

Okay bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
N
amodu:

In as much as spixytinxy is a bonafide citizen of this nation, she cannot be deprive of her right to divorce as stipulated by the law and as a senator it is my civic responsibility to see to the well-being of all citizen and the oppressed wife of yours is not an exemption. This responsibility is not limited to my senatorial district but cut across all the geo-political zones of the federation. So don't tag it as meddling into your privacy.

Had it been known at the point of ministerial screening that you will be a power drunk individual who will connive with visitors to plot treason against the president, threatening a democratically elected senator and an appointee, you wouldn't have been cleared.

Let it sink that it is only yester senators and infant politicans you can impose such threats on. I am a man of grassroot, a man of the people and with a widespread support from my senatorial district which as cut across to other remaining senatorial districts and the state at large.

Also note that if care is not taken, I will move a motion at the floor of the senate of your abuse of power and treasonous act and prevail on my colleagues to pass a vote of no confidence on you as well as put pressure on the presidency so that you can be brought to book.

#ThankGodYouAreNotThePresident
thanks for ur support, pls don't do dat ooo. Where will e get moni to feed nd cloth d twins
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
mschubby:
haaaaaa.... why are u planning to put sand in my Garri nii?
madam...nobody is pouring sand in your garri...we are just dealing with issue the way it appears
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Sweetie, let your mind be at rest...the battle is in your favour...grin
Pele dear, awon ibeji nko? have you eaten?
Awon ibeji wa pa. Av not eaten, mi oni appetite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
hmmmm, to all d citizens of golden city, thanks for ur love nd support, wat more can I say afta d advice minister of health, pressy,my broda,jamesdman, miss oyin, amodu nd my good frnd dtobs has given me, to kbs am no fool ooo, just want to set a good example for my kids cos if I decide to leave dey mite b at d receiving end. So Av decided to remain in ur house to look afta my kids cos I won't want dem to suffer, I hereby rest my case.

Here you go again as if I have ever used such word on you or one of you for that matter and that was why i am always confident of overcoming all the malicious conspiracy on my person because of you as I always try as much as possible to set a romantic standard for the world to see by virtue of opening up about my desires to you rather than going around uncontrollably and also avoiding the danger of compromising marital safety and health security, after all, No one and I repeat No one, even yourself cannot point to where I assaulted you physically because i am a product of the law, so I know the dos and the don't in every prevailing circumstances pending when a change of fortune is effected.

Above all, I say thank you for decision and let me tell you that Mschubby never meant to be seen the way you actually painted it even by the simple comment of 'I love your kids oo because My husband's kids are also my kids'

I guess DTOBS can now redirect his focus on the job assigned him now by ending his aproko instinct on our affairs henceforth. Like I said I am no pound for pound personality, so do not entertain any fear of reprimandation in the Ministry even as You stand to be giving orders and directives as a DG which is an evidence of your power drunkenness, an accusation he and amodu labelled against me. Well everything is over now and that is the most important conclusion.

Let me thank all the principal officers and the Citizens alike for living up to the expectation of brotherliness and sincerity of purpose in seeing to the stability and well being of my troubled private relationship. Thanks once again and God bless us all.

Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
amodu
DTOBS
IghravweIG
sent4rina
Peterveo
Jamesdman
MissOyin
biotechshola whose particular submission made my wife give in to my desire and probably save DG DTOBS an impending query before hand
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:
Spixytnxy, good of you....grin
Kbs468, all you have to do is to apologies as LogoDwhiz has commanded and let's life continue!!!

But wait ooo Spixytnxy, will he still have access to the bed?....grin
no oooo. access ke, am only here for my kids
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
mschubby:
my darling sorry ur wifey has been busy since morning oooo. I hope my baby is fine
Sure i am as always and I remember you told me, so U do not need to be sorry ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol! This is interesting.
I actually enjoy the drama.

Knew where it would end though! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Lol! This is interesting.

I actually enjoy the drama.

Knew where it would end though! grin
ahn ahn pressy, am no fool. I only decided to respect minister of health ooo cos dis is d first time he wld b advising me. Pls ask him nd mschubby to stop flaunting dia love as it is disrespectful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
no oooo. access ke, am only here for my kids
mtcheeeew don't mind him, that is his own way of trying to be funny after all the dabaru tendencies he exhibited, come was he even expecting you to tell me what we do privately? Wasn't he suppose to be asking Airstarkane things related to bed and not you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
mschubby:
cheiiiiii........ Abi you want make I show you say I be omo Calabar? lolz
Afo...abadie?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
peterveo:
Afo...abadie?grin
Idioke. idem fo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
MegaBoolean:

When did u register for it? Because I did my own last year but am still waiting for the I'd card.

I did mine around september
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
ahn ahn pressy, am no fool. I only decided to respect minister of health ooo cos dis is d first time he wld b advising me. Pls ask him nd mschubby to stop flaunting dia love as it is disrespectful

Lol! grin okay na.

cheesy sorry o.
You av no say on that o.
He can flaunt it as he so pleases. When you two were flaunting your love, you didn't know abi? tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
haaaaa. U haven't seen anything yet oooooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! grin okay na.

cheesy sorry o.
You av no say on that o.
He can flaunt it as he so pleases. When you two were flaunting your love, you didn't know abi? tongue
Thanks jawe. she hasn't seen anything yet. lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Sure i am as always and I remember you told me, so U do not need to be sorry ok
this is why I keep loving u my baby. U understand me more than anyone else. *wink*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
mschubby:
this is why I keep loving u my baby. U understand me more than anyone else. *wink*
This is not fair at all...mschubby hell is real ooogrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
What is disrespectful about it? Instead of you to brace up for the competion of gaining my attention so that I can even get closer to you before the six months peg, what if I didn't actually brought Mschubby home and choose to do it illegaly?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

madam...nobody is pouring sand in your garri...we are just dealing with issue the way it appears
I see..... u re supporting spixytinxy Abi. No wahala
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
mschubby:
Thanks jawe. she hasn't seen anything yet. lol

Lol! Uwc!

Ride on jare!

But hope you know say this life na turn by turn! grin tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

What is disrespectful about it? Instead of you to brace up for the competion of gaining my attention so that I can even get closer to you before the six months peg, what if I didn't actually brought Mschubby home and choose to do it illegaly?
I'm coming to take my sister and the kids out of that house...final.
We hv had enough. You can do what ever u lik wit mschubby.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! grin okay na.

cheesy sorry o.
You av no say on that o.
ah pressy, eleyi o da oooo. So u r supporting dem abi. Dere is God oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
peterveo:

This is not fair at all...mschubby hell is real ooogrin
oooh u too abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.