Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403430 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Thank you very much Mr President.. the agency promise our undaunted loyalty to your office!
Senator Amodu, I'm readily available to face any panel in respect of this issue but I will ask for one thing...instead of calling myself and Kbs468 alone into the panel, can you allow Spixytnxy as well to be at the gallery so that she can monitor the proceeding?
Incase, she may even have her lawyer around to represent her....
Thanks sires....

The recess embarked upon by the senate is what is drawing back the legislative action.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
amodu:

Your comic act is second to none. How can I want what you already devoured grin

I am not and will never be interested in her. I am not a marriage destroyer.

The relationship is that if you're this power drunk as a minister and Attorney General of depriving your wife her legal right, then how would you have used the presidency.
grin
Its like you didn't still get the stand of the law about divorce that I cut and pasted earlier, which invariably means that a woman cannot institute a divorce claim against her husband except the husband which ofcourse must be consented to by the wife before it can be sanctioned which we all know I am not ready to push for out of my love for Spixytinxy, hence my resolve to persuade her into understanding my point in the face of the law as she is voicing to want a divorce out of anger and rage, but I know that she is just emotional and should be calmer now wherever she is now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

No!

The reconciliation team of this whole crises is between the President, VP and SP.

But the VP is incharge.

Senator Amodu is acting on the petition I guess he received. And he's trying to let kbs468 know about it.

But nothing official can be done except a raise the issue on the floor of the senate.

I have prepared the necessary papers and the petition will be submitted immediately we resume.

I am very optimistic the SP will prioritize the petition and request the committee on ethics, public petitions and privileges to look it into it and get back to the house with no delay.

I am glad you're aware that executive duties can't clash with legislative duties and the executive can't perform oversight functions which is constitutionally rested on us.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:
grin
Its like you didn't still get the stand of the law about divorce that I cut and pasted earlier, which invariably means that a woman cannot institute a divorce claim against her husband except the husband which ofcourse must be consented to by the wife before it can be sanctioned which we all know I am not ready to push for out of my love for Spixytinxy, hence my resolve to persuade her into understanding my point in the face of the law as she is voicing to want a divorce out of anger and rage, but I know that she is just emotional and should be calmer now wherever she is now
This is the part I don't seem to get in your defense of your callous act "A woman cannot institute a divorce claim against her husband except the husband do so..." Mr Presy, what section of our constitution is that law found? abi Mr Kbs468 has turned our constitution upside down ni?grin
Another evidence that shows abuse of office...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jamesdman:
Dedicated to the embattled spixytinxy.

Hmmmmm... I smell conspiracy!!!
thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

I hope you remember there is someone named karma? This way you re treating the mother of your kids is not the beat way oooo...
Just picture it that it'll come to a time that all your "acclaimed" beautiful ladies will desert you and you will be left with nothing just as we're seing with you and Olasum...
Well Spixytnxy, my advice is that you shouldn't consider divorce oooo basically because it is not scriptural as it is only on one condition can a man/woman get divorced!
Like I've adviced you before, you can still remain in his house and be taking good care of your kids and face you biz without interference with him or his other wives...(make sure you look sexy as always as this will also provoke his libido beyond normal)...Please don't divorce him and don't think anybody (I no mention name) outdia will be ready to take you in with 2kids already..it's a big deceit.
exactly wat I wil do, I will face my kids nd bizness. Won't mind dem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

what are you now suggesting? that she shud also look outside? oya afira...commot from this place joorgrin
Spixytnxy, no mind am ooooo....you know say u no be tear rubber again, that advice won't pay ugrin
I hear ooo my frnd.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

This is the part I don't seem to get in your defense of your callous act "A woman cannot institute a divorce claim against her husband except the husband do so..." Mr Presy, what section of our constitution is that law found? abi Mr Kbs468 has turned our constitution upside down ni?grin

The thing tire me ooo

Imagine the outright manipulation and maneuvering of law and a day light robbery!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
justified19:
na to just carry ha children to grandma na...buy and wear more of sokoto and short gown...men go come..

abi, wat do u expect ha to do after divorce na. body no b firewood fa
hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Dhupsy is in the building. grin
Pressy pls leave her because she is too shy and wouldn't want to be blamed for whatever reason but she has opened up to me about her stance as per being my wife and I would respect her wish to the latter.

And she has asked me to let you know that she is committed to discharging her function as the DG NAFDAC relative to not only the well being of the Citizenry but also to seeing to the safety of the consumables expected to be savoured on the good day ahead between you and Omolola1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Kbs468, why are you still repeating this thing.

You can't stop a woman from bring up divorce.
You just can't.

I'm not with you on this.

And as you can see, no one is with you on this.

Cc: Armynu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Pressy pls leave her because she is too shy and wouldn't want to be blamed for whatever reason but she has opened up to me about her stance as per being my wife and I would respect her wish to the latter.

And she has asked me to let you know that she is committed to discharging her function as the DG NAFDAC relative to not only the well being of the Citizenry but also to seeing to the safety of the consumables expected to be savoured on the good day ahead between you and Omolola1

Okay. No problem.

But she has been AWOL all this while
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
biotechshola:
Hi spixytinxy!

The GOLDEN CITY ministry of health warns that divorce is not good for your health.

Am sure kbs wil soon com to knw how important u are to him cos obinrin to bat bimo fun ni ti kuro lale eni.

Besides, i knw deep down his heart, u ar his priority. Just watch as he runs back to u on his kneels.

In as much as we won't tolerate a wife dictating to her husband, we are equally against any form of maltreatment towards the wife, especially those who have given their husbands fruits of life (children).

Therefore, we are strongly behind you at this time of struggle, just keep a benign smile always.

Frm the dept of guidance nd counselling, min of health.
thanks u very very much, am so so happy dat so many pple got my back, I won't file for divorce again. May God bless ur home too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
amodu:

I have prepared the necessary papers and the petition will be submitted immediately we resume.

I am very optimistic the SP will prioritize the petition and request the committee on ethics, public petitions and privileges to look it into it and get back to the house with no delay.

I am glad you're aware that executive duties can't clash with legislative duties and the executive can't perform oversight functions which is constitutionally rested on us.

Okay na.

But I hope this issue before it leads to that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Marcusinoh(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hello guys. I'm a JJC
Marcus Ibie is ma name
Agricultural Engineering
FUNAAB, Ogun state
(2015)
Cross River, Enugu, Ekiti..
Good to go?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
IghravweIG:
Oya Kbs468, I wud neva abandon my sister Spinxitiny o. But Bros, I really am disappointed in ur handling of dis issue. What i expected from u was to shower her unrivalled love esp on d birth of her twin babies. For Christsakes, She's is d 1st 2 give u kids among ur so-called wives n twins 4dat matter. If i remember correctly, She became ur 3rd/4th wife, hoping 2 b d last and most recent among her mates who at dat time were not active and for which u constantly reminded dem of a divorce plan ur had. I believe dat persuaded her 2 marry u and quickly bear u kids. Common bro, u need even luv her more n respect her, if not 4 anything but d kids. I hope u do the right thing. THANKS!
thanks broda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:
I did #370 again...
Still Dedicated to my boo Airstarkane, yersternight was awesome,I was satisfied beyond measure...babe,you're too sweetgrin
Also to Spixytnxy, Babe the problem will soon be over....Just keep holding on!

You've said well...I hope he take some positives in this!..
Spixytnxy, we're solidly behind you!
Kbs468, who tell you say the woman can't file divorce? infact am proposing something self, I will see LogoDwhiz on that! We want a man with a stable home to run the affair of that ministry you're heading!
Tnk u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Marcusinoh:
Hello guys. I'm a JJC Marcus Ibie is ma name Agricultural Engineering FUNAAB, Ogun state (2015) Cross River, Enugu, Ekiti.. Good to go?

Sure!
You're good to go!
Welcome on board
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
peterveo:

So Spixytinxy is our sister and this niqqa is playing with her? Oooh Akpo! its like she wan carry last...Oya I'm watching in 7D
I no wan carry last oooo, bt my pikin dem don tie my hands ooo. If not I for show mschubby say I b pure Omoge delta
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dis girl ehn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

No no no, I am not combining anything and you might never had mentioned anything work or job as related to my matrimonial issues but as a Man and a leader, judge yourself in your statement of being available for rendering her accommodation should my sweet Spixytinxy go ahead with a divorce call, I Mean as president that I come across every day at the Villa
sweet indeed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

that's where the problem is...Kbs468 is not ready to settle this difference outside the public fora,rather he is hell bent on seing the poor woman (Spixytnxy) go through that trauma just because he is the AG and Min for Info....
Let him settle this and show more love to his lovely Spixytnxy and discard every other concubine...grin
He may use them as side chick thogrin
gbam
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mr president sire, I think with the recent response of our dear Spixytnxy and my appeal to her never to consider divorce(though nobody not even Kbs468 can Deny her that right), she has accepted to let the sleeping dog snore.
In my own opinion, I want to suggest that we lay all this issue to rest as the concerned individual has taken the path of justice.
Moreover, I will still want you to use your good office to compel Kbs468 as the AGF and the minister for info to write a formal letter apologizing for the following;
1.Subjecting his legally married wife to psychological trauma because of some concubines he was planning to bring home (not even minding her new status as fresh deliverer of twins)
2.Abuse of office by using his power to maneuver the ways of the constitution and used it for his own selfish gains.
3. Gross misconduct by adjudging that his responsibility as a man should not be relative to his responsibility at home...
If he's able to do this accordingly, then we will all be ready to accept him back ...
Thank you sire...
cc:
LogoDwhiz
Sent4rina
Armynu
Amodu
dhupsy
ighravwei
johndanny
petervo etc...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I did/said that in a manner as a person who cares about his citizens.

One thing you should know is that, girls act on emotion.
She claim to want divorce now, why don't u give it to her.
Let her see things from another angle and then she can rethink.

I just don't want to be biased when I'm up for equity and justice. You as the AGF should know better.
ahn ahn pressy, Y r u talking like dis na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jamesdman:
Even if your wife uses dual sim phone,
save both the numbers under one name:
WIFE
Never save it as "Wife 1" and "Wife2"!
Forwarded from a Hospitalized Husband. grin
lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
amodu:

It is treason.

There is no two eays to it, LogoDWhiz is the GCFR

I will implore you to retract that statement before law takes its due course on you and him for addressing him as such.
Wow, amodu my personal person, where Av u bn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
spixytinxy:
gbam
Sweetie, let your mind be at rest...the battle is in your favour...grin Pele dear, awon ibeji nko? have you eaten?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:

Thank you very much Mr President.. the agency promise our undaunted loyalty to your office!
Senator Amodu, I'm readily available to face any panel in respect of this issue but I will ask for one thing...instead of calling myself and Kbs468 alone into the panel, can you allow Spixytnxy as well to be at the gallery so that she can monitor the proceeding?
Incase, she may even have her lawyer around to represent her....
Thanks sires....

We don't want her in the gallery to prevent any emotional breakdown... That is why we want the presence of u and kbs.... Now that everything has been resolved I will like for everyone to mind his or her business and not meddle/interfere in a family or private affair unless it is brought to his or her attention....

From the Office of Presidency
Signed VP for the President
Cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
DTOBs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

I just hope he listens and heed whatever recommendations being made because he simply lack...........let me not pre-empt the invitation just like he is used to doing.

the below will give you all an insight into what I wanted saying

We will look into that also.. But first, let's finish with the matter at hand.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
DTOBS:
Mr president sire, I think with the recent response of our dear Spixytnxy and my appeal to her never to consider divorce(though nobody not even Kbs468 can Deny her that right), she has accepted to let the sleeping dog snore.
In my own opinion, I want to suggest that we lay all this issue to rest as the concerned individual has taken the path of justice.
Moreover, I will still want you to use your good office to compel Kbs468 as the AGF and the minister for info to write a formal letter apologizing for the following;
1.Subjecting his legally married wife to psychological trauma because of some concubines he was planning to bring home (not even minding her new status as fresh deliverer of twins)
2.Abuse of office by using his power to maneuver the ways of the constitution and used it for his own selfish gains.
3. Gross misconduct by adjudging that his responsibility as a man should not be relative to his responsibility at home...
If he's able to do this accordingly, then we will all be ready to accept him back ...
Thank you sire...
cc:
LogoDwhiz
Sent4rina
Armynu
Amodu
dhupsy
ighravwei
johndanny
petervo etc...

Well, nice points you've raised.

There's nothing much I can do about point 1. With her dropping the divorce suit. Nothing much can be done on that. Moreso, she herself is not filing that suit.
So I guess that one will go. But if kbs feels like apologising for that. No prob.

I'm all in support point 2. And I hope Kbs468 will heed to my call and apologise on this.

Can't really say much about point 3. Isn't that clear to me.

Uwc.

That's one thing about girls, you can't fight for them at times. They can change any time. Making you look like a fool.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kbs468:

What oversight Function? and what excesses?

I think you need to redirect your focus on uplifting and bettering the lives of the citizenry else how do you attack a federal Minister and Attorney General that way by meddling in his private marital life and claim you are exercising oversight function? To even went ahead to be supporting a DG who is bent on sabotaging official protocols existing between leadership and subordination because of his own personal vendetta speaks Volume of the kind of senators elected by our citizens, i am not surprise by your posture by the way because it's known to all that some of you only got to the Red chambers through selection and not the Election. you claim existed.

In case you don't know, No senator can remove a Minister the moment he has been confirmed on the floor of the Red chambers except the president so wish to replace him at his own discretion

Whereas, an elected or selected representative can be recalled by virtue of gathering a certain number of signatures within his or her constituency

So be warned as I could also sponsor your political opposition interest to move for such recall against you, even though it is not my priority for now but just to tell you that those who lives in glass houses do not throw heavy stones for lighter stones would have minimal damage impact unlike the heavy ones.

Spixytinxy, you kept me waiting for your declaration of forgiven and forgone face off with your sweet love. As the saying goes, EVERY TRUE ROMANCE MUST FACE CHALLENGES ELSE SUCH UNION IS LACKING IN TRUTH
hmmmm, to all d citizens of golden city, thanks for ur love nd support, wat more can I say afta d advice minister of health, pressy,my broda,jamesdman, miss oyin, amodu nd my good frnd dtobs has given me, to kbs am no fool ooo, just want to set a good example for my kids cos if I decide to leave dey mite b at d receiving end. So Av decided to remain in ur house to look afta my kids cos I won't want dem to suffer, I hereby rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.