Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3373373 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omolola1:
Yaaay!!!

My birthday is tomorrow cheesy
Happy bday in advance....long life in health nd prosperity... ensure u laff well cm tomao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
#502 again....seriously i must win smtn.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
ehn ehn, I no ur scope, na so u go dey do 500 enta page 500

Lol!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bukish21(f): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmm...ah just dey obsav
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyehomie:
Citizen of Golden city..there is an adage ppl do say in ma Village...(B'omode baa to l'oko aa fun l'oko)...wen a boy come of age to own a hoe, we shoud gv it to him.... lol!! i wanna get married too...sooo logoDwhitz, DTOBs nd Amodu,for gettin ma name wrong, nd u being d Kingship of ds great community...i solicit that u annouce a dancing ceremony to create an avenue for me to choose ma lady frm all d firgins in d community..with d Hand of Mr A16 ofcos
Y not, beautiful ladies full this city.
Make my Ogas @ d Top put head together first. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:

Weldone Kbs. No wonder, we neva see u since morning.
Na so Bro. And that is why majority get chance to flex muscle naa.

Anyway congrats to You my Gunner friend and in-Law as per being a relative to my amiable and Charming beautiful wife cum IYA IBEJI atata on your emergence as the Mr A16.

Let me also use this medium to congratulate Miss A16 in the person of Oluwafirefunmi. Hmmmmmn if I had known that you will emerge as Miss A16, nothing would have stopped me from dating you as swear because of your............. let me not start another futile attempt now, though I can read your heart now but.......lips sealed

Even if I make the move now, you won't listen to me because I am already married to 4 wives as that was the same excuse MissOyin gave in dumping me for senator amodu while she demanded we remain friends without intimate Romantic benefits.

Enjoy your status to the fullest Bro and Sis, be rest assured that YOU BOTH HAVE HENCEFORTH BEEN ENDORSED AND ABSORBED INTO THE HALL OF FAME OF GOLDEN CITY.

ONCE AGAIN ACCEPT OUR HEART FELT CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT OF GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bukish21(f): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omolola1:
Yaaay!!!

My birthday is tomorrow cheesy
Happy birthday in advance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
***Clears throat*"*
Attention! Attention!
Acceptance speech grin
Fellow citizens of Golden city.
Make I use this opportunity thank my able DG in the person of DTBOS for this great honour on being selected as the Mr A16.
Special recognition to My Pressy:Logodwhiz, My padi :Kbs468, Senator Amodu and wife MissOyin, my Sister toh sure :Spinxitiny,The honourable Senate President, DSP: Greatestman, All executive members of Councils. My Urhobo brothers Peterveo and co. and all members of Golden city
Sign:
IghravweIG Warriboy, Aka. Mr A16.
God bless all of una.
Kboko for una. Una teeth complete, E nor get ebeke. Finally to my missA16, Oluwafirefumi, Congratulations to u.

Hmm.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
Y not, beautiful ladies full this city. Make my Ogas @ d Top put head together first. grin
yesooooo...den no dey shave person head for him back nah.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
Y not, beautiful ladies full this city. Make my Ogas @ d Top put head together first. grin
yesooooo...den no dey shave person head for him back nah.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:

Y not, beautiful ladies full this city.
Make my Ogas @ d Top put head together first. grin
The say a SOCEITY that relegate it's elders to the background is definitely doomed.

So as the number one elder in this country by virtue of being the only man with 4 wives , i am sure you All will agree with me that any union henceforth should and must receive and recognize my blessings

LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
amodu
Sent4rina
arcnomec
And other married Men in the house

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ruthobaz(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please house, my results are out and I intend clearing next week or the week after. I might not make this batch but who goes for stream 2?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MisterDemola(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
sonymax16:
Clearance is very simple,easy and straightforward for those that don't have any result issue.The senate will first confirm that you don't have any outstanding course.Then ur name will be sent to nysc.Before u go for camp,ur dept will give each pcm his or her original statement of result which you will present in camp.
okay chilled, now ID card na d problem. But nothing bigger than God. Thanks bruv for the info.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
please help,i did jamb regularization and printed my admission later in 2015 since than each tym i try to check my admission status i keep geting admission not offered yet,pls help me i dnt want 2 miss out in A2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm.
Pressy, I sight u o.
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
I saw this on NYSC Facebook page....

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rrankdonga(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
daudae1:
Hey My Tiv brother,wats up with SOR at ABU?wat are dey saying?
i hail o baaba.
Someone told me today, that before the month runs out, the certificates will be getting ready becos there is going to be convocation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
DTOBS:
*clear throat*
*grab mic*

Congratulations to the winners both Mr and Miss A'16 ( ighravweig nd oluwafirefunmi)....
Also to the runners up ( oyenomie and missoyin)...What a nice combogrin

Remember, thy reign shall be for #100 pages....when another show will be stage

Once again congratulations!
cc:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Amodu
Sent4rina
Spixytnxy
dominion92... they re the stakeholders!!!!grin

Hmm!

Oga Coordinator
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
ruthobaz:
Please house, my results are out and I intend clearing next week or the week after. I might not make this batch but who goes for stream 2?

My dear, what I want you to understand is that you don't determine the stream you'll fall into.

I've heard of peeps registering in the first week and still falling in stream II and those registering in the latter weeks falling in stream I.

You just have to register within the online registration period
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:
Oya LogoDWhiz I don't want Miss A"16 again I want a ministerial post eg minister of men's affairs

Lol!

I'll recommend you for Minister of state for Foreign Affairs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Ahn y na shey u didn't see me example. Anyways I will tke ur recommendation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

Na so Bro. And that is why majority get chance to flex muscle naa.

Anyway congrats to You my Gunner friend and in-Law as per being a relative to my amiable and Charming beautiful wife cum IYA IBEJI atata on your emergence as the Mr A16.

Let me also use this medium to congratulate Miss A16 in the person of Oluwafirefunmi. Hmmmmmn if I had known that you will emerge as Miss A16, nothing would have stopped me from dating you as swear because of your............. let me not start another futile attempt now, though I can read your heart now but.......lips sealed

Even if I make the move now, you won't listen to me because I am already married to 4 wives as that was the same excuse MissOyin gave in dumping me for senator amodu while she demanded we remain friends without intimate Romantic benefits.

Enjoy your status to the fullest Bro and Sis, be rest assured that YOU BOTH HAVE HENCEFORTH BEEN ENDORSED AND ABSORBED INTO THE HALL OF FAME OF GOLDEN CITY.

ONCE AGAIN ACCEPT OUR HEART FELT CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT OF GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC
My able minister.
Myself and on behalf of the beautiful MissA16 elect, Oluwafirefumi, We say thank you.
We promise to use our good offices to bring Goodwill to the good people of G-city during our tenure.
Once again thank you Sire!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:

Pressy, I sight u o.
grin

Let me felicitate with you my fellow gunner for your emergence as Mr A16,even though I wasn't briefed on how the contest is to be carried out by DTOBS ......Once again,congrats ..

And to our new crowned queen of A16,I hail you milady.....Thumbs up to you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

I need to file a case against your not minding your status as the president of GOLDEN CITY. I asked for a portfolio which you said nothing about but you can now nominate MissOyin for a ministerial post. Ikoko o ni gba omi, ko tun gba eyin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sent4rina:

Yes its becos of d "tee". Whats d name if i may ask?
Timileyin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
***Clears throat*"*
Attention! Attention!
Acceptance speech grin
Fellow citizens of Golden city.
Make I use this opportunity thank my able DG in the person of DTBOS for this great honour on being selected as the Mr A16.
Special recognition to My Pressy:Logodwhiz, My padi :Kbs468, Senator Amodu and wife MissOyin, my Sister toh sure :Spinxitiny,The honourable Senate President, DSP: Greatestman, All executive members of Councils. My Urhobo brothers Peterveo and co. and all members of Golden city
Sign:
IghravweIG Warriboy, Aka. Mr A16.
God bless all of una.
Kboko for una. Una teeth complete, E nor get ebeke. Finally to my missA16, Oluwafirefumi, Congratulations to u.
for ur church mind ooooo, I dey hail too, my surest bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

The say a SOCEITY that relegate it's elders to the background is definitely doomed.

So as the number one elder in this country by virtue of being the only man with 4 wives , i am sure you All will agree with me that any union henceforth should and must receive and recognize my blessings

LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
amodu
Sent4rina
arcnomec
lot of lolzzzz...me so soi...Ofcos u be d person nah...ur hand must dey dere..na because u no respond since ooo...who i be wey i noo take yurs do?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
Pressy, I sight u o. grin
I see u too bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
amodu
Sent4rina
arcnomec

Elder wey dey set bad legacy!
Weldone! grin

Please, remove me from the list.
Pressy is still very much single! grin tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

I need to file a case against your not minding your status as the president of GOLDEN CITY. I asked for a portfolio which you said nothing about but you can now nominate MissOyin for a ministerial post. Ikoko o ni gba omi, ko tun gba eyin grin
lobatan, pressy fe ri ja obirin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

Lol!

I've already given your file case to kbs468. So as to recommend you for a befitting post.

Cc: kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm!
Oga Coordinator
Real coordinator indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.