Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3384865 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dedicated to IghravweIG nd Oluwafirefunmi

amodu:

We were busy attending to matrimonial issues
You should understand now cheesy
ehn ehn, so u guyz also do dat stuff, nd ur wife go dey form innocent, Gudnite bf dey wil start saying I tlk too much. Sweetdreams to u all, nd congrat once again broda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Leave am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
arcnomec:

Pressy,I'm talking from experience as an old PCM, I know about the purported timetable.
Have u asked yourself why and what is still keeping Nysc from making it official on their site.The institution need fund to work with,and it is budgeted by the FEC,their silence is connected to the non-passage of the budget,though my take.....

Well, I understand your perspective and I hope you understand mine.

One thing I want you to know is that Timetable is out and that can't be the delay.

They might be delaying over some other issues like additional information to be added as to the modalities of things.
Like how many PCMs will be mobilized and so on.
Batch A15 POP and so many on.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
phoebe:
Hi fam,pls permit me to share this here as I'm pretty shy and can't share in church. It might be a bit lengthy.
I wrote ican skills exam (psa) last diet (nov 2015) for the 3rd time amidst much fasting, prayer and reading (prior to this I had never failed an exam in my life,not even in OAU, so yh, it was a terrible experience). Results came out this evening and I failed again, I was devastated, I cried so much and refused to be consoled, I thought prayers hardly get answered; I was basically just angry at everything.
Then I got another sms from ican asking me to disregard the previous msg, and that I actually passed the exam.
I'm just really grateful to God for showing me that he's always with me in everything I do, and that his grace is sufficient for me.
I hope this reaches anyone out there who is feeling down, God is always with you, his grace covers us all. No matter how difficult your situation appears, he's always there for you.
Thanks for listening/reading. Lol. smiley

Thumbs up for this encouraging and soul, hope cum faith-lifting piece

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:
Leave am
kinlo leave, abi kini yen ti beere ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
arcnomec:
Fellow PCM, let us deliberate about this issue,cause you and I is directly involved in this budget,perhaps this could be one of the reasons Nysc had not made timetable public,cause they are waiting for the passage of the budget ,so that they can have fund to work with.

The bugdet will be passed as the Senate President already assured it will go for first reading by next week Tuesday.

Also, Bukola Saraki wants to fasttrack the process so as to gain the favour of President Muhammad Buhari. More reason why he his dancing to the tone and playing along with this issue of missing budget.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
Ah!! My able senator. U sabi say na una be stakeholders na. grin Follow me jollificate o.
cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
andersonho:

OK na

I go like make we relate for some matters concerning this NYSC stuff make I get ur control na
mine na 08069834243
Ok Baba. I go hala u. Shey na Ugh, u dey.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
lol, bt dem don collect am give my broda. Upon all ur gragra nd wayo, sha Pele di e

See you, if not for rules....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Eyah. Na so.
A senator shouldn't be the 'Mr.' na.

It should go to an ordinary citizen
On point

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:

***Kneels on one knee***
My Able Senator sire!!
With ur blessings, I happily Accept.
It's an honour to be guided by political heavyweights like urself.

My head is swelling already

If not for Lassa fever, I for soak and drink. But we've been adviced against cassava flakes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

Pls I need urgent reply asap. How much is the transportation cost from NYANYA, BERGER OR JABI TO GWAGWALADA?

SOMEONE IS ON THE ROAD NOW AND NEEDS CLARIFICATION FROM ME

Oops!! I'm so sorry. I just came online. I hope the person reached his/her destination safely and in good time?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Greycious:
504 pages already shocked
Hope I haven't missed much gist, been busy with clearance matters.
but btw, the ssanu strike is not affecting anything here. All staffs are at work as usual

You have missed ooo, a new development in town.

You guys are lucky then

I am stuck at school now with clearance. I have signed at 5 places including the senate but couldn't go further because of O'Level verification that has not been attended to due to the epileptic strike action over here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! grin
Abi na!
I'm currently hunting!
grin
No dulling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Wa ri mi pa

You have just said the truth. But you're aware that they don't choose wife for a ward rather he search himself and select wisely, afterwards he bringforth to the elders for blessing.

A go ahead to make choice but don't approach the married women grin
O se.....hw i wan tey kno d married naah o.....dem no carry placard for head o....lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! Unto say she be your bae abi?

Btw, kbs468, do we have a minister of finance?
Yes ooo
Wow, that's a good portfolio....pressy I dey gbadun you joor
Kbs468, abeg do quick your attention is needed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Owliver:
pls Wats the date? I just want to confirm for a friend.
C..i no kno am for head now o...do well by checkin d time table pls....it's everywhere....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:

ehn ehn, so u guyz also do dat stuff, nd ur wife go dey form innocent, Gudnite bf dey wil start saying I tlk too much. Sweetdreams to u all, nd congrat once again broda

Welldone,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
kinlo leave, abi kini yen ti beere ni

Iya ibeji you fall my hand

Will report you to your bale

cc:kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Yes ooo
Wow, that's a good portfolio....pressy I dey gbadun you joor
Kbs468, abeg do quick your attention is needed.
Lol!
It's due to her course of study (Accounting)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyehomie:

O se.....hw i wan tey kno d married naah o.....dem no carry placard for head o....lol

Do the findings yourself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
It's due to her course of study (Accounting)
Hmmmm
With me beside her, we're good to go grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

grin
No dulling
Na so bro!
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Hmmmm
With me beside her, we're good to go grin
Lol! Okay na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
andersonho:

Yea
Even in every sector we are there.

"FACTS FROM FIGURE"
that's what we deal with

wish of the school did u graduated from?

Yes oh!!!!! Graduated from University of Abuja, how about you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:

what do you expect She is a married woman for Christ sake and she doesn't like to bring marital issues to public domain.

Goodnight and sleep tight. Greet dem ejire for me ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
MissEvey:

Yes oh!!!!! Graduated from University of Abuja, how about you?
What course dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Na so bro!
grin
Then what are you waiting for
No time to check time
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:

***Faints, gets up, faints and gets up***
Chai!! Spinxitiny, na where i for dey if nor b for ur moral support all this days. Even Kbs468 go acknowledge say na beautiful wife e marry.
God bless u Jere!! u too much.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reason because u copy and paste, most sites don't allow that because they assume yur sending a spam message
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is one of the best posts I've read about woman... Please read it completely... it's worth it...

WOMAN. . . . . . . . .

When God created woman he was working late on the 6th day.......

An angel came by and asked." Why spend so much time on her?"

The lord answered. "Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to shape her?"

She must function on all kinds of situations,
She must be able to embrace several kids at the same time,
Have a hug that can heal anything from a bruised knee to a broken heart,
She must do all this with only two hands,"
She cures herself when sick and can work 18 hours a day"

THE ANGEL was impressed" Just two hands.....impossible!

And this is the standard model?"

The Angel came closer and touched the woman"
"But you have made her so soft, Lord".
"She is soft", said the Lord,
"But I have made her strong. You can't imagine what she can endure and overcome"

"Can she think?" The Angel asked...
The Lord answered. "Not only can she think, she can reason and negotiate"

The Angel touched her cheeks....
"Lord, it seems this creation is leaking! You have put too many burdens on her"
"She is not leaking...it is a tear" The Lord corrected the Angel…

"What's it for?" Asked the Angel..... .
The Lord said. "Tears are her way of expressing her grief, her doubts, her love, her loneliness, her suffering and her pride."...

This made a big impression on the Angel,
"Lord, you are a genius. You thought of everything.
A woman is indeed marvellous"

Lord said."Indeed she is.
She has strength that amazes a man.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love and opinions.
She smiles when she feels like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying, cries when happy and laughs when afraid.
She fights for what she believes in.

Her love is unconditional.
Her heart is broken when a next-of-kin or a friend dies but she finds strength to get on with life"

The Angel asked: So she is a perfect being?
The lord replied: No. She has just one drawback
"She often forgets what she is worth".

Send it to all the women u respect ....

And to all men who respect woman

W O M A N:
● changes her name.
● changes her home.
● leaves her family.
● moves in with you.
● builds a home with you.
● gets pregnant for you.
● pregnancy changes her body.
● she gets fat.
● almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain of child birth..
● even the kids she delivers bear your name..

Till the day she dies.. everything she does... cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benefit you.. sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.

So who is really doing whom a favour?

Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always, because it is not easy to be a woman.

*Being a woman is priceless*

Happy women's week!

Pass this to every woman in your contact to make her feel proud of herself.
Rock the world ladies!
A salute to ladies!

WOMAN MEANS:-
W - WONDERFUL MOTHER.
O - OUTSTANDING FRIEND.
M - MARVELLOUS DAUGHTER.
A - ADORABLE SISTER.
N - NICEST GIFT TO MEN FROM GOD.

KUDOS TO ALL WOMEN IN DA HOUSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Viewing this topic: sonymax16( m), oluphy, MegaBoolean(m ), HappySmokey( m), tiippie( f ), AirstarKane( f ), mickyswaggz( m), MissEvey (f ), mrelviz , amodu (m ), dafoly , tolurainbow( m) and 5 guest(s)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.