Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382841 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:
***Clears throat*"*
Attention! Attention!
Acceptance speech grin
Fellow citizens of Golden city.
Make I use this opportunity thank my able DG in the person of DTBOS for this great honour on being selected as the Mr A16.
Special recognition to My Pressy:Logodwhiz, My padi :Kbs468, Senator Amodu and wife MissOyin, my Sister toh sure :Spinxitiny,The honourable Senate President, DSP: Greatestman, All executive members of Councils. My Urhobo brothers Peterveo and co. and all members of Golden city
Sign:
IghravweIG Warriboy, Aka. Mr A16.
God bless all of una.
Kboko for una. Una teeth complete, E nor get ebeke. Finally to my missA16, Oluwafirefumi, Congratulations to u.

With no reservation, I congratulate you on this new feat. Sorry it is coming late but it is rather late than never.

I specially congratulate you once again for doing what no one as never done; addressing two hearts that became one as one (me and my darling wife). I salute you for doing that. Your head dey dia.

Mr A'16, I proclaim myself as your god-father for a known reason apparent to all

MR A'16 GOD-FATHER IN THE BIULDING

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
arcnomec:

shocked
grin
shocked
Men's affairs ,Spanish guitar you are funny oooo
Help me ask her ooo
see me see trouble
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rrankdonga(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
daudae1:
Statement of resultor certificate? Wat do u mean here?
certificate... There wont be any need for statement of result....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Real coordinator indeed
Lol. Abi o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:
hmmmm Guys na today I come take the SSANU strike seriously oo because my school's SA secretary Who is responsible for the final signing of clearance form was hijacked out of office today by SSANU members while attending to PCMs Who came to do their clearing for a possible short listing on Senate approved list and so that was how the Student Affairs Building was locked up ooo. Hmmmmmn see drama.

Thank God say I don do my own since November. And tomorrow was supposed to be the deadline for the submission of mobilization form oo.

But here is another gist. WILL THE IRRESPONSIBILITIES IN TERMS OF ADMISSION RACKETEERING EVER BE CORRECTED? I MEAN FOR A SCHOOL THAT RESUMED FOR 2015/2016 SESSION SINCE OCTOBER 2015 NOW RELEASING IT'S 2ND ADMISSION LIST TODAY 14TH JANUARY EVEN WHEN THE FIRST SEMESTER EXAMS HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR THE 18TH OF JANUARY? I MEAN IT'S JUST UNBELIEVABLE

JUST IMAGINE A MANAGEMENT BOARD THAT INCLUDES SEASONED ACADEMICS WHO ARE VASTLY EXPERIENCED IN DIFFERENT FIELDS BOTH WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE FIELD OF ACADEMIA

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ALL THIS WHILE?

AGREED THAT THE VC WAS RECENTLY SUSPENDED FROM OFFICE BY THE STATE ASSEMBLY MEMBERS OVER THE SAME ADMISSION STUFF IN THE INTEREST OF THE INDIGENES, BUT SHOULD THE ATTEMPT TO INCLUDE MORE OF THEM TAKE HEAVEN TO COME BEFORE RELEASING THE 2ND LIST?

AND WHEN STUDENTS FAIL WOEFULLY, THEY WILL NOW BE ACCUSED OF LACKING INTELLIGENCE AND DUBED HALF BAKED.

FINALLY, THE GOOD NEWS FOR US ALL IS THAT POP OF A15 HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR THIS FEBRUARY IN ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE US IN ORDER TO CATER FOR THE IMPENDING EXPENSES AS THAT WAS THE NEWS EARLIER ON TODAY FROM THE THURSDAY CDS GATHERING IN ONE OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN OSUN STATE

Thank God you are an early bird

is that happening in your institution I believe the late admission is because of funds.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

but was denied systematically...

Eyah. Na so.
A senator shouldn't be the 'Mr.' na.

It should go to an ordinary citizen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyehomie:
Citizen of Golden city..there is an adage ppl do say in ma Village...(B'omode baa to l'oko aa fun l'oko)...wen a boy come of age to own a hoe, we shoud gv it to him.... lol!! i wanna get married too...sooo logoDwhitz, DTOBs nd Amodu,for gettin ma name wrong, nd u being d Kingship of ds great community...i solicit that u annouce a dancing ceremony to create an avenue for me to choose ma lady frm all d firgins in d community..with d Hand of Mr A16 ofcos

Wa ri mi pa

You have just said the truth. But you're aware that they don't choose wife for a ward rather he search himself and select wisely, afterwards he bringforth to the elders for blessing.

A go ahead to make choice but don't approach the married women grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
phoebe:
Hi fam,pls permit me to share this here as I'm pretty shy and can't share in church. It might be a bit lengthy.
I wrote ican skills exam (psa) last diet (nov 2015) for the 3rd time amidst much fasting, prayer and reading (prior to this I had never failed an exam in my life,not even in OAU, so yh, it was a terrible experience). Results came out this evening and I failed again, I was devastated, I cried so much and refused to be consoled, I thought prayers hardly get answered; I was basically just angry at everything.
Then I got another sms from ican asking me to disregard the previous msg, and that I actually passed the exam.
I'm just really grateful to God for showing me that he's always with me in everything I do, and that his grace is sufficient for me.
I hope this reaches anyone out there who is feeling down, God is always with you, his grace covers us all. No matter how difficult your situation appears, he's always there for you.
Thanks for listening/reading. Lol. smiley
happy for you...praying my prayers and that of others asking for one thing or the other too will be answered quickly.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyehomie:
#502 again....seriously i must win smtn.....

Wait for your turn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

Na so Bro. And that is why majority get chance to flex muscle naa.

Anyway congrats to You my Gunner friend and in-Law as per being a relative to my amiable and Charming beautiful wife cum IYA IBEJI atata on your emergence as the Mr A16.

Let me also use this medium to congratulate Miss A16 in the person of Oluwafirefunmi. Hmmmmmn if I had known that you will emerge as Miss A16, nothing would have stopped me from dating you as swear because of your............. let me not start another futile attempt now, though I can read your heart now but.......lips sealed

Even if I make the move now, you won't listen to me because I am already married to 4 wives as that was the same excuse MissOyin gave in dumping me for senator amodu while she demanded we remain friends without intimate Romantic benefits.

Enjoy your status to the fullest Bro and Sis, be rest assured that YOU BOTH HAVE HENCEFORTH BEEN ENDORSED AND ABSORBED INTO THE HALL OF FAME OF GOLDEN CITY.

ONCE AGAIN ACCEPT OUR HEART FELT CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT OF GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

Hmmmmm...EKUN grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

Are you high?
lmao
I don't drink, my wife knows that. So how will I get high
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

With no reservation, I congratulate you on this new feat. Sorry it is coming late but it is rather late than never.

I specially congratulate you once again for doing what no one as never done; addressing two hearts that became one as one (me and my darling wife). I salute you for doing that. Your head dey dia.

Mr A'16, I proclaim myself as your god-father for a known reason apparent to all

MR A'16 GOD-FATHER IN THE BIULDING

***Kneels on one knee***
My Able Senator sire!!
With ur blessings, I happily Accept.
It's an honour to be guided by political heavyweights like urself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omolola1:
Yaaay!!!
My birthday is tomorrow cheesy
Hearty congratulations to our run away first lady
I pray this propel you into 3G; GREATNESS, GRACE AND GLORY!
Wishing you birthday celebration like no other one
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

The say a SOCEITY that relegate it's elders to the background is definitely doomed.

So as the number one elder in this country by virtue of being the only man with 4 wives , i am sure you All will agree with me that any union henceforth should and must receive and recognize my blessings

LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
amodu
Sent4rina
arcnomec
And other married Men in the house

Partially agreed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Owliver(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyehomie:

Very soon....nd u will kno wen it starts
pls Wats the date? I just want to confirm for a friend.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
I'll recommend you for Minister of state for Foreign Affairs
She can't be a second fiddle minister; minister of state. Nbaana
I will suggest:
Minister of Aviation
Minister of Solid Mineral
Minister of Communication
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:

Ahn y na shey u didn't see me example. Anyways I will tke ur recommendation

Don't settle for less
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
blessings from a promiscuous husband, ko joor, don't u no u r nt a good example ni

ODODO ORO
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
504 pages already shocked
Hope I haven't missed much gist, been busy with clearance matters.
but btw, the ssanu strike is not affecting anything here. All staffs are at work as usual
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

I need to file a case against your not minding your status as the president of GOLDEN CITY. I asked for a portfolio which you said nothing about but you can now nominate MissOyin for a ministerial post. Ikoko o ni gba omi, ko tun gba eyin grin

Pressy, she don keep for mind for quite long waiting for a moment like this to fire.

Just accede to her request ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
teemama20:
Timileyin
No wonder grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
Amodu bawoni, Y r u quiet, dis is very very unusual, is like missoyin is nt online

We were busy attending to matrimonial issues

You should understand now cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Elder wey dey set bad legacy! Weldone! grin

Please, remove me from the list. Pressy is still very much single! grin tongue
Can't stop laughing
Pressy voice out grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Pressy, she don keep for mind for quite long waiting for a moment like this to fire.

Just accede to her request ooo

Done so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Can't stop laughing
Pressy voice out grin
Lol! grin
Abi na!
I'm currently hunting!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
lobatan, pressy fe ri ja obirin
I trust him, he wouldn't want that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

Hearty congratulations to our run away first lady

I pray this propel you into 3G; GREATNESS, GRACE AND GLORY!

Wishing you birthday celebration like no other one
Let me join My Honourable and congratulate u too. I'm wishing u God's blessings and Long life. Enjoy!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
amodu:

She can't be a second fiddle minister; minister of state. Nbaana
I will suggest:
Minister of Aviation
Minister of Solid Mineral
Minister of Communication

Lol! Unto say she be your bae abi?

Btw, kbs468, do we have a minister of finance?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Yeah. I tried to respond to no avail

Ok, sorry for all the stress only wanted to ask few questions and didn't want to derail from th main purpose of the thread
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
arcnomec:
Fellow PCM, there is an important issue going on in the country and is about the 2016 budget.

News has flown in that a new budget document was presented at today's plenary in the upper chambers,but surprisingly it was a different budget that was submitted.......

How can a country whose president claimed to be fighting corruption indulge in a corrupt act like this.God help us...

I couldn't help but be disgruntled. I was utterly shocked at all these new unfoldings.

If one is too fearful of making mistake, things like this occur. I think the president observed some loopholes in his presented budget which informed his request for the retrieval of the budget. But for the media outcry and questions asked about his competency opted to do everything in secrecy leading to the news of a missing budget and thereby submitting another one already amended.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by andersonho: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
IghravweIG:

YES!! Ughelli omeh nure o. Me tobo dia ovi ughelli na Denden.

OK na

I go like make we relate for some matters concerning this NYSC stuff make I get ur control na
mine na 08069834243
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.