Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435877 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

Yeeeeeees! We have gotten our NAFDAC Boss! The DG NAFDAC is here cc LogoDWhiz Armynu greatestman Agoro1

Lol! Cool!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Banks92:

who knows what you are thinking Mr President.i fly to jamaica to ease up.you and kachiku should come too.d liquor is good,d music and beaches are fantastic and the ladies are willing
...mr senate president, u know! We got to have bank92 as chairman senate commitee on FLEXING...
Kuchikau
(deputy senate president.)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
My adjunct office as chairman,senate comitee on CENSUS is only but temporary..when the chamber finally constitute itself,such commitee will vanish...
BANK92, pls do the needful...
Cc senate president.

kuchikau
(deputy leader of the senate)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mr senate president,
what is your candid opinion on already appionted ministers?
Kuchikau
(senate deputy leader and chairman senate commitee on census)...mr senate president,
I an still itching to hear your candid opinion on the above subject matter..
Pls treat as urgent!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulation to all B15 CM.
Wishing you aa awesome, stress-free service yr.
Share your experience, events with A16 pcm..
Thankyou.
Kuchikau
(deputy senate president and chairman, senate commitee on census.)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

You guys have not even spent a 100days in office and you have started shayoo and efreboo things . That is the general public is clamouring for a reduction in your entitlement citing that you do nothing but take home bogus amount
cc
Banks92
...bank92 will do the needful..
Kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aare2050(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FRIENDLY AND GREAT FAMILY CUM RECORD BREAKING B15 THREAD WHERE THE OWNER, AMBASSADORS, GOAL SCORERS, PRETTY BEAUTIFUL & HANDSOME FACES, e-LOVERS, LANDLORDS, WEED DEALERS CLIQUE, e-COUPLES, BANTERS, COMEDIANS, JEGA JOBBERS, AND GHOSTERS HELD SWAY.
Wishing you all a super dupper memorable, funfilled, blessed, great and favourable service year ahead.Amin/Amen
so haven decipher and analysed the trend of your postings relative to 1st, 2nd, 3rd or un-selected choices, one final GREY area that requires your clarification is your states visited selection during your registration *Although more on that shall be required from you all in due course*.
I hereby plead that you all us by stating your states of postings and selected visited states here in GOLDEN CITY thread as well as skuls for easier inference and deduction. Congrats and Thanks all once again.
Note: your kind gesture will indeed seriously aid our Ministries of Foreign and Internal Affairs weekly briefing expected here in GOLDEN CITY
Cc
Zeeenas
2el
Gazaliah
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Babatawa
Ademasta
Aare2050
elmisti
Sambest1
Donpsymon
Dossyvanus
Haywire1
chimajii
Sammie2310
Mistabiola
KingJB
Ayima
Olami90
Whodogeepee
Iykebest
Ifeanyija
Flex12
Keribaby
Harinhorla
Rmfunky
Blessedgurl
Goodyboo
Wreetah
Allsmyles
dolafunmi
Mobi18-Yours is based on marital ground I suppose
Faithluv5
goldenone
Haliluck
Hadassaheke
Deracathy
Jemmima01
Whizqueen
And all those I couldn't recollect their monikers now.
May be You should please use this format
POSTED:
CHOICES:
SKUL & ITS DOMICILE STATE:
SELECTED STATES VISITED:
Sign: Attorney General & Minister of Information

angel Michael ........ shara!!!

posted: Enugu
choices: rivers, Abuja, enugu
ACE/OAU Ondo state
visited state: osun, oyo, ogun, Lagos, Abuja,

singed: Landlord of the left mansion
B15 best couple (AareSmyles
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

Yeeeeeees! We have gotten our NAFDAC Boss! The DG NAFDAC is here
cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
Agoro1
....pls present to us the list of NOMINEES for considerations and approval..
All protocol observed.

The SENATE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulation to all B15 CM.
Wishing you aa awesome, stress-free service yr.
Share your experience, events with A16 pcm..
Thankyou.
Kuchikau
(deputy senate president and chairman, senate commitee on census.)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
kuchikau:
....pls present to us the list of NOMINEES for considerations and approval..
All protocol observed.

The SENATE.

When do we fix for screening have you gotten the comprehensive list of our members?? ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mr senate president,
you, bank92 and I will be saddled with the responsibility to comfirming Minister sent to us from the presidency...
Secondly, I have instructed the presidency to as a matter of urgency sent to us the list of ministerial nominees and other appiontees of government for screening...
Other distinquished member will be briefed as they come along...
Cc president
vice president
senate president
deputy senate president..
Members of the presidency
Godd citizens of Golden City.

Signed kuchikau,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls who s sure of d nxt batch. Is it Feb or May?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
mr president,mr dupty president,distinguished senators,hon ministers..my going to jamaica also involves a business aspect.i want to find out how the jamaican govt has been able to manage its many 'kpolists' n make revenue from kush.as u all know golden city has a gud numba of kpolists(if u dnt knw,i knw).Goldencity economy must b diversified. kbs468 i tink we nid an increase in alowances
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
johndanny
kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:
Yes very soon the weekly Ministerial briefing shall kick-start the Federal Govt desire to run an open govt and thus keeping the citizens upto date on current happenings.
Probably the briefing will commence with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs manned by Johndanny who is presently onboard the trip to B15 country as part of the GOLDEN CITY's 1st official foreign trip.
Other Executive members on the flight include
LogoDWhiz-president
Armynu-vice president
Johndanny-Foreign Affairs Minister
Agoro1-planning & logistics Minister
Ojeifo12-presidential spokesman
Shuaibbs -Awaiting Minister
yanabasee-Awaiting Minister
SUMMARY OF OUR VISIT-
1 CMs got posted to 1st, 2nd, 3rd or un-selected choices
2 2nd or 3rd choices were mostly given
3 those who got 1st choice have their skulz outside their 1st choice zone
4 majority of those from south who picked 1 northern state actually got the northern state
5 reason for being posted to un-selected choice is because NYSC trend is to spread all CMs from the same skul across all camps so that there wont be concentration in 1 particular camp
6 Allocation of stream is independent of whether you registered early or not.
Cc
Ademasta-Congratulations for securing your 1st choice of Ondo.Did U worked it or my analysis actually prevailed?
Dayo23
classicTutor-Minister of Education
femiti
Richiy
prettyjo-Health Minister
Banks
Greycious
Elvis506
stlaibrowne
greatestman-senate president
mistarsam-Minister of Agric & Nat
biotechsola-Minister Health [state]
superO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Jubreelguy
Besea
yorme
Grocery
winta2007
Gabriellmorinho
Haaywhyjames
ceceliaa34
Vanesa
Lauranicky
Chommieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Amodu
Kuchikau-Deputy senate president
Kle4d
Kraspo-Awaiting minister
LMAyedun-EFCC Chairman
Sent4rina-Minister of works & Innovation
pweedyuz-Minister of women Affairs
mjblinks -1st Lady
Harbioollah-Minister of petroleum
Spymate-Minister of Arts & Culture
Spanishmario-Minister of Finance
ashakemi
Foxxyy1
barthchuks
hardams5050
sirgu542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
Promo4
chisophia
rosalieene
Sign:Attorney Gen & Minister of information
Ademasta did not work anything o...but i made sure i registered on the first day. And actually it worked out as predicted by you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Wreetah(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FRIENDLY AND GREAT FAMILY CUM RECORD BREAKING B15 THREAD WHERE THE OWNER, AMBASSADORS, GOAL SCORERS, PRETTY BEAUTIFUL & HANDSOME FACES, e-LOVERS, LANDLORDS, WEED DEALERS CLIQUE, e-COUPLES, BANTERS, COMEDIANS, JEGA JOBBERS, AND GHOSTERS HELD SWAY.
Wishing you all a super dupper memorable, funfilled, blessed, great and favourable service year ahead.Amin/Amen
so haven decipher and analysed the trend of your postings relative to 1st, 2nd, 3rd or un-selected choices, one final GREY area that requires your clarification is your states visited selection during your registration *Although more on that shall be required from you all in due course*.
I hereby plead that you all us by stating your states of postings and selected visited states here in GOLDEN CITY thread as well as skuls for easier inference and deduction. Congrats and Thanks all once again.
Note: your kind gesture will indeed seriously aid our Ministries of Foreign and Internal Affairs weekly briefing expected here in GOLDEN CITY
Cc
Zeeenas
2el
Gazaliah
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Babatawa
Ademasta
Aare2050
elmisti
Sambest1
Donpsymon
Dossyvanus
Haywire1
chimajii
Sammie2310
Mistabiola
KingJB
Ayima
Olami90
Whodogeepee
Iykebest
Ifeanyija
Flex12
Keribaby
Harinhorla
Rmfunky
Blessedgurl
Goodyboo
Wreetah
Allsmyles
dolafunmi
Faithluv5
goldenone
Haliluck
Hadassaheke
Deracathy
Jemmima01
Whizqueen
POSTED:
CHOICES:
SELECTED STATES VISITED:
Delta
kwara, Ogun,Delta
Uniben, Edo state
Lagos, Edo, Delta, Niger, Abuja
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
as to d pleasure aspect.our forefathers in all dia wisdom said wen u go to rome,u hav to behav like the romans.distinguished senators now am in jamaica i hav to behave like the jamaicans.meaning i hav to sample the beaches,women,drinks n ofcos bring back some kpoli for the senators to sample at plenary
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
kbs468
johndanny
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:
Cc
Zeeenas
2el
Gazaliah
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Babatawa
Ademasta
Aare2050
elmisti
Sambest1
Donpsymon
Dossyvanus
Haywire1
chimajii
Sammie2310
Mistabiola
KingJB
Ayima
Olami90
Whodogeepee
Iykebest
Ifeanyija
Flex12
Keribaby
Harinhorla
Rmfunky
Blessedgurl
Goodyboo
Wreetah
Allsmyles
dolafunmi
Faithluv5
goldenone
Haliluck
Hadassaheke
Deracathy
Jemmima01
Whizqueen
POSTED:
CHOICES:
SELECTED STATES VISITED:
POSTED: ONDO
CHOICES: ONDO, ENUGU and AKWA IBOM(in that order)
SCH & ITS DOMICILE STATE: ABU ZARIA, KADUNA STATE.
SELECTED STATE VISITED: KADUNA, KWARA, MAIDUGURI and ABUJA.
SIGN: HARINHORLA'S BOO OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

Yeeeeeees! We have gotten our NAFDAC Boss! The DG NAFDAC is here cc LogoDWhiz Armynu greatestman Agoro1
seconded....... i nominate dhupsy for NAFDAC Boss. Next!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omitooguns(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
B'15 CM

Posted to: OGUN STATE
Choice States: AKWA IBOM, ENUGU, OGUN
School: YABATECH, LAGOS STATE.
State Visited: OYO and LAGOS STATE

I reg on first day...Stream 1 wink

cc: kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
greatestman:

Mr. Minister We need increase in recess allowance. We gonna delebrate on that next sitting.

lolz..... chai! all this our senators.. they will not kill us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
johndanny:
seconded....... i nominate dhupsy for NAFDAC Boss. Next!

You are welcome.
Dhupsy , what do u think about the position of NAFDAC boss. Hope you can deliver Golden city 4rm fake drugs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
kuchikau i tink the president should as a matter of rule of law send us all already appointed ministers and thier portfolios for reconfirmation
cc
greatestman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
omitooguns:
B'15 CM

Posted to: OGUN STATE
Choice States: AKWA IBOM, ENUGU, OGUN
School: YABATECH, LAGOS STATE.
State Visited: OYO and LAGOS STATE

I reg on first day...Stream 1 wink

cc: kbs468

That mean you choose 4rm d same region. Ogun and Lagos. I tot u can't choose 4rm d region u skull?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Banks92:

mr president,mr dupty president,distinguished senators,hon ministers..my going to jamaica also involves a business aspect.i want to find out how the jamaican govt has been able to manage its many 'kpolists' n make revenue from kush.as u all know golden city has a gud numba of kpolists(if u dnt knw,i knw).Goldencity economy must b diversified. kbs468 i tink we nid an increase in alowances
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
johndanny
kbs468

the Economy is in a bad shape we all know dat, will bring the up the issue in the next NEC meetn
cc
kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Harmony222(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

welcome and I strongly believe you are not tackling me anyway.
Both my submission and yours are relative and all equivocal. Else how do explain the reason for me not going with B15 which is as a result of my skul mobilising only graduates with UTME 2009 and DE 2010 admission year excluding UTME 2010 as within my limit to reverse?
Or her saying that she pray A16 holds in march because may is too far, what if it holds in may, how is that within my, her or your limit to reverse?
Above all, when someone comes out and say what will be will be, it means he or she has related and referred the situation at hand to GOD's influence and DEVINE DESTINY ok.
Eg GEJ becoming president
BUHARI becoming president after pronouncing never to contest again
SARAKI becoming senate president AMEACHI becoming a Minister
OCHOLI JAMES SAN becoming a Minister
Mrs ADE... Becoming a minister after being re-appointed Ogun state finance commissioner
MKO ABIOLA not being able to assume office as president after the best, most credible and fairest election devoid of ethnic, tribal or religious sentiment because his Running mate then was also a muslim like him. Can anyone vie for presidency now with same faith Doctrine as his Vice?
Do you know that some CMs still could not secured their desired 1st choice even after paying huge amount? Where as some who never lobbied secured theirs with ease?
Brother I only gave you some national level experience of what will be will be and what will not be will not be o.

one love
naa.. Not tackling you bro.. Just a food for thought.
One love.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
johndanny:
off course pls do the needful.. You're welcome

Physics Unical
Class of 2013
Preferred state for service, ABJ.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
hilsocial:

Kbs468 my boss. God grant you ur heart desires. When i see u , johndanny, armynu, yanabasee and logodwhiz i sure know dat dis thread is in safe hands.

We will set this thread ablaze...
We will keep the records....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
dhupsy:
Thanks man...lemme introduce myself dhupsy OAU '14 Food Sci & Tech...missed B15, hoping 4 A16 by God's grace
Awwn! Thanks abunch hun. Nairaland rocks..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omitooguns(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
mjblinks:

That mean you choose 4rm d same region. Ogun and Lagos. I tot u can't choose 4rm d region u skull?

yes i chose from d region where my sch is located.

U av option of choosing a state each from 3 different geo-political zones.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rmfunky(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:
Thanks sweet for stopping by. Highly appreciated. By the way how is stancity?
*winks*
you welcome. He's doing great and you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

Welcome from me. Agoro1 (Minister of planning & Logistics) as well as Ojeifo12 (presidential spokesman), mjblinks ( first Lady) and Pweedyuz (minister of women Affairs) will officially welcome you and others too.
Cc
Yudeeaikay
rosalieene
Essential824
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good evening everyone!
Good tidings I bring unto everyone.
I hope the weekend will be good! As for me, I have a wedding to attend to!

#TGIF. Jams playing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.