Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,149 members, 7,867,344 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3437847 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kraspo(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2015
chisophia:
you guys are making this thread quite boring having converted it to an avenue for ur political brouhaha

Seriously, they should minimise the political talks and struggle. The thread is slowly being misdirected and its aim misconstrued.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2015
mjblinks:

Do you want to betray ur president,? You know that he is shy and he is only bold inside wink. What do u think? Should I leave him because he is not romantic outside, but guess what he is a bad guy indoor.

Do you think I should leave him and go and meet Sent4rina who is very romantic and love m?

First do you admit U own the moniker Ladyjblinks? Cos I actually saw it.
If yes, then I will say that Mr president LogoDWhiz is not shy rather he is only watching his public conduct becos of GOLDEN CITY youths who will mistaken his romantic actions for promiscuity not minding that its a marital display.
I cant advice you to leave or not but as the Attorney General, my office is always ready to sanction the FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DIVORCE on earth.
Sent4rina said he is dedicated and committed to National service and upliftment of humanity so I cant say
Bwt, are U sure U are not a victim of the paradigm "What does women want?" when U said he is a bad guy inside-meaning he is man enough in the bedrum and U are in position as First lady?
Let me invite my swithart Pweedyuz to have a tete-a-te with you since we men do not understand women
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Alright your highness. I can see that she actually got her first choice of Abuja on a platter of gold by virtue of your marital conjugation with her in other to permit a perfect unionism of the family sir.
Haliluck how lucky you are to be associated with a royal kingdom. Every thanks goes to the Chief Imam Gazaliah for sanctioning the union anyway else it would have been a different story

No be lies......But KingJb is taking good care of me ooooooo since he get e-hooked with my Junior sister.

Infact,he gave me a Chieftaincy title in his kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Good Morning citizens of Golden City, hope you all had a good night rest.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

If yes, then I will say that Mr president LogoDWhiz is not shy rather he is only watching his public conduct becos of GOLDEN CITY youths who will mistaken his romantic actions for promiscuity not minding that its a marital display.
I cant advice you to leave or not but as the Attorney General, my office is always ready to sanction the FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DIVORCE on earth.
Sent4rina said he is dedicated and committed to National service and upliftment of humanity so I cant say
Bwt, are U sure U are not a victim of the paradigm "What does women want?" when U said he is a bad guy inside-meaning he is man enough in the bedrum and U are in position as First lady?
Let me invite my swithart Pweedyuz to have a tete-a-te with you since we men do not understand women

Is mjblinks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Kraspo:

Seriously, they should minimise the political talks and struggle. The thread is slowly being misdirected and its aim misconstrued.
Chisophia and our Ministerial nominee, is Nairaland not a social media? Has NYSC issued any statement relative to A16? Is the summary of the NYSC posting trend not entizing to you? If we dont make here lively, who will? We are graduates for goodness sake and we shall be working either in the public or private sector, so trying to catch fun by mimicking the activities found out there shouldn't be a displeasure as there are always room for learning here too.
Were U opportuned to visit NYSC previous threads?
I believe even ogas as seun, yokiti, crazyman or ogbeche77 cannot detest our activities here as far as we operate within specified rules.
Its a food for thought anyway. Onelove
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Hi dhupsy our NAFDAC Boss Good morning, how was your night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Love is brave
Love is confident
Love is protective
Love is romantic.

All these aborementioned are attributes of love.
Does mr president shows these attributes toward mjblinks?
Does she in actual sense concepted with the office of 1st lady or it was forced on her?

As for me, its very obvious that am always ready to show mjblinks abundant love and care...

Ìn tuface's voice
*if love is a crime am ready to go jail for my mjblinks*

Cc: logoDWhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Good morning and happy weekend to all Golden City citizens. Hope u are all doing fine?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2015
yanabasee:

he increment as to the Corper's allowee although not really a talk-about issue right now... Becoz the led administration campaigned on it and there was a circulated rumour as pictured below stated a date for it's implementation..

The Abia state government need to look into this case critically and if not, the DG should in many ways stop deploying corpers to the said state as it might turn out to be a threat to corpers on that state... We represent federal government and we should be protected by the federal government and shldnt be neglected by any state without apology!

Good morning!!!

About NYSC, all I heard after DG's visit to president Buhari was a communique about making the scheme a voluntary activity unlike what is obtainable now. So I suppose it might come into effect when such policy is being implemented. But that might fail going by the state of the economy. Although the president threw his weight behind NYSC when some where calling for it to be scrapt.
On Abia, seriously FG needs to do something about that because if allowed to lay low, it might lead to juvenile deliquency not only with the state but also across the nation because of our copy-copy trend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

About NYSC, all I heard after DG's visit to president Buhari was a communique about making the scheme a voluntary activity unlike what is obtainable now. So I suppose it might come into effect when such policy is being implemented. But that might fail going by the state of the economy. Although the president threw his weight behind NYSC when some where calling for it to be scrapt.
On Abia, seriously FG needs to do something about that because if allowed to lay low, it might lead to juvenile deliquency not only with the state but also across the nation because of our copy-copy trend

Yeah! Exactly my point!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2015
rmfunky:
you welcome. He's doing great and you
I am good and sorry for the late reply. Really pleased to hear a cheering response from you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2015
mjblinks:

Do you want to betray ur president,? You know that he is shy and he is only bold inside wink. What do u think? Should I leave him because he is not romantic outside, but guess what he is a bad guy indoor.

Do you think I should leave him and go and meet Sent4rina who is very romantic and love m?

You can always count on me u knw.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Sent4rina:
Good morning and happy weekend to all Golden City citizens. Hope u are all doing fine?
Ofcourse we are fine Minister of works. How is the site of the East-west road that has kept you away?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468 my oga werrin dey? Hw d weekend dey go? Any show 4 ur boiz?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2015
mjblinks:

Is mjblinks.
ok so what happened?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Ofcourse we are fine Minister of works. House is the site of the East-west road that has kept you away?

Yes boss, i went to some towns and villages so as to know wat dey lack in terms of social amenities and basic infastrures..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Sent4rina:
Kbs468 my oga werrin dey? Hw d weekend dey go? Any show 4 ur boiz?

Na football show they oo and me I no gree follow president LogoDWhiz go wedding oo because I wan enjoy my team Arsenal play Everton by 5:30 and Chelsea vs West Ham earlier at 3:00pm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Sent4rina:

Love is brave
Love is confident
Love is protective
Love is romantic.

Does she in actual sense concepted with the office of 1st lady or it was forced on her?

As for me, its very obvious that am always ready to show mjblinks abundant love and care...

Ìn tuface's voice

Pls presidential spokesman Ojeifo12, never on earth should this come to the knowledge of Mr president so that the public will not see the villa as being in tumoil when he responds and all media houses whether print, social or electronic media have been directed by my office never to publish this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Pls presidential spokesman Ojeifo12, never on earth should this come to the knowledge of Mr president so that the public will not see the villa as being in tumoil when he responds and all media houses whether print, social or electronic media have been directed by my office never to publish this

#Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2015
rosalieene:

Awwn! Thanks abunch hun. Nairaland rocks..
Chisophia pls read this. I know U are shy dats y U are not regular but U shouln't be ok. Even if its entails reading only my post! *smiles*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Na football show they oo and me I no gree follow president LogoDWhiz go wedding oo because I wan enjoy my team Arsenal play Everton by 5:30 and Chelsea vs West Ham earlier at 3:00pm

I think arsenal is in form, they may likely humiliate everton.. I'm a spirited Blues, chelsea wil soon hits it form..

Wat do u think abt the Manchester debut?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2015
johndanny:

the Economy is in a bad shape we all know dat, will bring the up the issue in the next NEC meetn
cc
kbs468
yes I am very sure finance Minister spanishmario is preparing his executive briefing when due
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Sent4rina:

I think arsenal is in form, they may likely humiliate everton.. I'm a spirited Blues, chelsea wil soon hits it form..

Wat do u think abt the Manchester debby?
yes Arsenal all the way for 20years, we are yet to lose at home to everton.
Up Blues to you, I only pray West ham do not dissapoint U although they are only good away & not at home.
Hmmmn Man U vs Man city, I predict a draw not as a gunner to my advantage but also as a soccer fan going by the crisis in Man City with Aguero and silver injured and the captaincy problem between Toure & Kompany caused by Mancini. Man U's inconsistency is another problem with no definite first 11 for effective cohesion and understanding.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Mr president pls sir, kindly forward this list to the senate through your office sir.

Yanabasee-Minister of internal Affairs [To personally oversee the NYSC Department under him]
Shuaibbs-Minister[No port-folio yet]
Kraspo-Minister [No port-folio yet]
Spanishmario-Minister of finance
ClassicTutor-Minister of Education
The following are for official ratification
LMAyedun-EFCC Chairman
dhupsy-DG NAFDAC
cc
LogoDWhiz
Sign:Attorney General & Minister of Information

INTERNAL MEMORANDUM
To: Office of the Senate President greatestman
Cc: Vice President
Cc: Deputy Senate President kachikau

In response to your request about the names of pending ministers already nominated but hasn't being screened for confirmation by the senate. These are the name of the Golden City members fit to be ministers but awaiting your screening.

Yanabase
Shuaibbs
Kraspo
Spanishmario
ClassicTutor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Mr president pls sir, kindly forward this list to the senate through your office sir.

Yanabasee-Minister of internal Affairs [To personally oversee the NYSC Department under him]
Shuaibbs-Minister[No port-folio yet]
Kraspo-Minister [No port-folio yet]
Spanishmario-Minister of finance
ClassicTutor-Minister of Education
The following are for official ratification
LMAyedun-EFCC Chairman
dhupsy-DG NAFDAC
cc
LogoDWhiz
Sign:Attorney General & Minister of Information

PRESS RELEASE.

From today henceforth, LMAyedun is appointed as the EFCC Chairman and Dhupsy as the Director General of NAFDAC.
I want you two to discharge your duties with utmost transparency, diligency and total accountability.

Cc: Ojeifo12
Armynu
Kbs468
Greatestman
Kachikau
Agoro1

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

I believe the issue of allowance has been put to rest.
Yes work and leisure are complimentary, hence my reason too for observing some romantic adventure with my swithart Pweedyuz.
On the issue of the economy, a blue print is already on the card, thus the foreign & Internal Affairs Ministries will be authorised according to the president not to sanction any deal that is tantamount to moral decadence among our youths just like Nigerian Nation is experiencing in Abia state where Secondary school students have the gut to attack CMs attached to their school. A result of decline in educational morals and values
cc
LogoDWhiz
Johndanny
yanabasee

These senators are just flexing!
You're right! Any deal that is tantamount to corruption will not be sanctioned.
Every contract will be scrutinized to avoid overinflated figures

I know what to do!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
yanabasee:

he increment as to the Corper's allowee although not really a talk-about issue right now... Becoz the led administration campaigned on it and there was a circulated rumour as pictured below stated a date for it's implementation..

The Abia state government need to look into this case critically and if not, the DG should in many ways stop deploying corpers to the said state as it might turn out to be a threat to corpers on that state... We represent federal government and we should be protected by the federal government and shldnt be neglected by any state without apology!

Good morning!!!

Yes, they need to.
They should come out with a press release on the whole situation of things!

Is the picture for real?
I doubt though. The senate has all being about the ministerial screening, no time for any other thing.
Can u give me a link to the news? Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
mjblinks:

Chai!

This lady sha!

Kbs468 don't mind her o. You know how the things (politics) in Golden City happen na.
Some things you can't do even if you want to do it.

Btw, it seems she likes sent4rina.
Sent4rina is a good man, I av the option of sending him out of the city on a peacekeeping mission, or divorce my lady.
What do u think bro?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Sent4rina:

Love is brave
Love is confident
Love is protective
Love is romantic.

Ìn tuface's voice

Lol!

Hmm!

No comment!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2015
chisophia:
you guys are making this thread quite boring having converted it to an avenue for ur political brouhaha

So, you mean this is actually boring?

What do you think can be done to spice up this thread?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Kraspo:

Enlighten me, what should be discussed?

If this same thread is minimised of all the political talks and whatever, you people will still say it is boring.

This is just something we try to do to while away the time and reduce boredom. I don't want to login after 3 days and meet the thread on thesame page.
Just try and contribute and have fun.
And if you have any alternative idea, kindly bring it on board.

Btw, no news is out yet about our batch!

#onelove

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.