Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3433175 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haliluck(f): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FRIENDLY AND GREAT FAMILY CUM RECORD BREAKING B15 THREAD WHERE THE OWNER, AMBASSADORS, GOAL SCORERS, PRETTY BEAUTIFUL & HANDSOME FACES, e-LOVERS, LANDLORDS, WEED DEALERS CLIQUE, e-COUPLES, BANTERS, COMEDIANS, JEGA JOBBERS, AND GHOSTERS HELD SWAY.
Wishing you all a super dupper memorable, funfilled, blessed, great and favourable service year ahead.Amin/Amen
so haven decipher and analysed the trend of your postings relative to 1st, 2nd, 3rd or un-selected choices, one final GREY area that requires your clarification is your states visited selection during your registration *Although more on that shall be required from you all in due course*.
I hereby plead that you all us by stating your states of postings and selected visited states here in GOLDEN CITY thread as well as skuls for easier inference and deduction. Congrats and Thanks all once again.
Note: your kind gesture will indeed seriously aid our Ministries of Foreign and Internal Affairs weekly briefing expected here in GOLDEN CITY
Cc
Zeeenas
2el
Gazaliah
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Babatawa
Ademasta
Aare2050
elmisti
Sambest1
Donpsymon
Dossyvanus
Haywire1
chimajii
Sammie2310
Mistabiola
KingJB
Ayima
Olami90
Whodogeepee
Iykebest
Ifeanyija
Flex12
Keribaby
Harinhorla
Rmfunky
Blessedgurl
Goodyboo
Wreetah
Allsmyles
dolafunmi
Mobi18-Yours is based on marital ground I suppose
Faithluv5
goldenone
Haliluck
Hadassaheke
Deracathy
Jemmima01
Whizqueen
And all those I couldn't recollect their monikers now.
May be You should please use this format
POSTED:
CHOICES:
SKUL & ITS DOMICILE STATE:
SELECTED STATES VISITED:
Sign: Attorney General & Minister of Information
POSTED:Abuja
CHOICES:Abuja Lagos nd Rivers
SKUL & ITS DOMICILE STATE:ABU Zaria Kaduna state
SELECTED STATES VISITED: Lagos Nassarawa Kaduna Kwara nd Kebbi

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
dhupsy:

Thanks man...lemme introduce myself
dhupsy
OAU '14
Food Sci & Tech...missed B15, hoping 4 A16 by God's grace

You are welcome...

#Cheers...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
kuchikau:
...mr senate president, u know! We got to have bank92 as chairman senate commitee on FLEXING...
Kuchikau
(deputy senate president.)

Lol..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kbs468:

Welcome from me. Agoro1 (Minister of planning & Logistics) as well as Ojeifo12 (presidential spokesman), mjblinks ( first Lady) and Pweedyuz (minister of women Affairs) will officially welcome you and others too.
Cc
Yudeeaikay
rosalieene
Essential824
Thanks all hun.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Harinholar(f): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
ademasta:
POSTED: ONDO CHOICES: ONDO, ENUGU and AKWA IBOM(in that order) SCH & ITS DOMICILE STATE: ABU ZARIA, KADUNA STATE. SELECTED STATE VISITED: KADUNA, KWARA, MAIDUGURI and ABUJA. SIGN: HARINHORLA'S BOO OF LIFE
..Lolsss..naughty e-boo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Thank you the king and the Duke himself. Still waiting for her highness, the Duchess Haliluck though

You are very welcome honourable sir. Her Highness is here with me! kiss smiley cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:13am On Oct 24, 2015
greatestman:

Mr. Minister We need increase in recess allowance. We gonna delebrate on that next sitting.

Mr senate president, what! Increase in allowance? When we are contemplating a pay cut across board as an act of emulating Mr president and his VP who both promised to take only half of their take home pay in order to save enough for funding the free lunch for pupils program, 5k token for unemployed graduates and the incapacitated elderly as well as increasing the NYSC allowance for our CMs as part of boosting our employment drive? Pls kindly drop that idea b4 is gets to the public domain
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Aare2050:

angel Michael ........ shara!!!

posted: Enugu
choices: rivers, Abuja, enugu
ACE/OAU Ondo state
visited state: osun, oyo, ogun, Lagos, Abuja,

singed: Landlord of the left mansion
B15 best couple (AareSmyles
Ofcourse no one could have actually voted publicly against the original landlord of the left mansion himself, except if they were ready to stay inside the rain and under the sun b4 the real round of experience beginning from october 28th.
Thanks for stopping by anyway but I decoded Allsmyles idea of choosing yobe state for a possible re-union with you oo since she could not upload a certificate for a direct approach
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:56am On Oct 24, 2015
kuchikau:
....pls present to us the list of NOMINEES for considerations and approval..
All protocol observed.

The SENATE.

Mr president pls sir, kindly forward this list to the senate through your office sir.

Yanabasee-Minister of internal Affairs [To personally oversee the NYSC Department under him]
Shuaibbs-Minister[No port-folio yet]
Kraspo-Minister [No port-folio yet]
Spanishmario-Minister of finance
ClassicTutor-Minister of Education
The following are for official ratification
LMAyedun-EFCC Chairman
dhupsy-DG NAFDAC
cc
LogoDWhiz
Sign:Attorney General & Minister of Information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 3:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Harinholar:
..Lolsss..naughty e-boo
Bae Of Life... Hw are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Ladyjblinks? Did the first lady mjblinks filed a divorce? Or is it a case of Aisha and Aishatu? Speak up pls. Gud morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:37am On Oct 24, 2015
teemama20:
Pls who s sure of d nxt batch. Is it Feb or May?

Sister I understand you hardly come online. Dont worry, when there is an official communique, you will surely be notified ok because rumour mongering and hear-say has been a militating factor against the Economic, social, educational, cultural, parental and professional fabrics of the Nigerian nation.
Bwt, are you still in skul?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Banks92:

mr president,mr dupty president,distinguished senators,hon ministers..my going to jamaica also involves a business aspect.i want to find out how the jamaican govt has been able to manage its many 'kpolists' n make revenue from kush.as u all know golden city has a gud numba of kpolists(if u dnt knw,i knw).Goldencity economy must b diversified. kbs468 i tink we nid an increase in alowances
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
johndanny
kbs468

I believe the issue of allowance has been put to rest.
Yes work and leisure are complimentary, hence my reason too for observing some romantic adventure with my swithart Pweedyuz.
On the issue of the economy, a blue print is already on the card, thus the foreign & Internal Affairs Ministries will be authorised according to the president not to sanction any deal that is tantamount to moral decadence among our youths just like Nigerian Nation is experiencing in Abia state where Secondary school students have the gut to attack CMs attached to their school. A result of decline in educational morals and values
cc
LogoDWhiz
Johndanny
yanabasee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:51am On Oct 24, 2015
yanabasee:

Physics Unical
Class of 2013
Preferred state for service, ABJ.

oh! another Malabite greetings to the entire Malabor Republic,
signed: johndanny minister of foreign Affairs representing CRUTECH constituency
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:54am On Oct 24, 2015
ademasta:

Ademasta did not work anything o...but i made sure i registered on the first day. And actually it worked out as predicted by you.
Congratulation all the same once again and I hope Harinholar will do the needful by redeploying to Ondo when she tenders her marriage certificate as it wasn't ready for upload during registration. *smiles*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2015
kbs468 you're working over time... you should be the one demanding for increase in allowance......Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Wreetah:

Delta
kwara, Ogun,Delta
Uniben, Edo state
Lagos, Edo, Delta, Niger, Abuja

Thanks Omo iya. Araa ile kpo ni ibi bayi oo. I guess the tsunami of 3rd choice coupled with the fact that Delta is not your place of residence made them gave you Delta
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:08am On Oct 24, 2015
johndanny:
kbs468 you're working over time... Good morning
*Laughs* the light is on so I said let me do some to avoid piling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2015
johndanny:
kbs468 you're working over time... you should be the one demanding for increase in allowance......Good morning

*Laughs* The light is on so I decided to do some to avoid piling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Yes work and leisure are complimentary, hence my reason too for observing some romantic adventure with my swithart Pweedyuz.
On the issue of the economy, a blue print is already on the card, thus the foreign & Internal Affairs Ministries will be authorised according to the president not to sanction any deal that is tantamount to moral decadence among our youths just like Nigerian Nation is experiencing in Abia state where Secondary school students have the gut to attack CMs attached to their school. A result of decline in educational morals and values
cc
LogoDWhiz
Johndanny
yanabasee
too bad attacking CMs with cutlass n locally made pistol and the principal had the gods to say his in a meeting...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:21am On Oct 24, 2015
omitooguns:
B'15 CM

Posted to: OGUN STATE
Choice States: AKWA IBOM, ENUGU, OGUN
School: YABATECH, LAGOS STATE.
State Visited: OYO and LAGOS STATE

I reg on first day...Stream 1 wink

cc: kbs468
O'Lord! How on earth did I fail to remember your moniker!,
anyway everyone has seen why you should always be remembered now for responding even without a mention. Thanks man and once again congratulation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omitooguns(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

O'Lord! How on earth did I fail to remember your moniker!,
anyway everyone has seen why you should always be remembered now for responding even without a mention. Thanks man and once again congratulation

one love keeps us all together Boss. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2015
johndanny:

lolz..... chai! all this our senators.. they will not kill us

Dont worry, by the time Mr president refuses to append his signature on any bill about their personal interest within 90 days, it becomes trash.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Mr senate president, what! Increase in allowance? When we are contemplating a pay cut across board as an act of emulating Mr president and his VP who both promised to take only half of their take home pay in order to save enough for funding the free lunch for pupils program, 5k token for unemployed graduates and the incapacitated elderly as well as increasing the NYSC allowance for our CMs as part of boosting our employment drive? Pls kindly drop that idea b4 is gets to the public domain

We are going to set committee to look into the issues of allowance and salary cut.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2015
johndanny:

too bad attacking CMs with cutlass n locally made pistol and the principal had the gods to say his in a meeting...
hmmmmmn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Good morning Golden city, grin.

I observe that some of the coppers were posted to their 3rd choices. Which is the same geographical region of their school. It will be more better if we have idea of their state of origin. That will give us idea if they were allow to serve in their state of origin region.
What do you think Golden city?

Cc
Kbs468
Minister of information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2015
KingJB:

You are very welcome honourable sir. Her Highness is here with me! kiss smiley cool
Alright your highness. I can see that she actually got her first choice of Abuja on a platter of gold by virtue of your marital conjugation with her in other to permit a perfect unionism of the family sir.
Haliluck how lucky you are to be associated with a royal kingdom. Every thanks goes to the Chief Imam Gazaliah for sanctioning the union anyway else it would have been a different story

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:
Ladyjblinks? Did the first lady filed a divorce? Or is it a case of Aisha and Aishatu? Speak up pls. Gud morning

Do you want to betray ur president,? You know that he is shy and he is only bold inside wink. What do u think? Should I leave him because he is not romantic outside, but guess what he is a bad guy indoor.

Do you think I should leave him and go and meet Sent4rina who is very romantic and love m?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

Congratulation all the same once again and I hope Harinholar will do the needful by redeploying to Ondo when she tenders her marriage certificate as it wasn't ready for upload during registration. *smiles*
HehehehihihihkikIkikikakakaka... i can't laff o! Kai, oga Kbs468 u are too fuuuuuuny... Yea she must surely redeploy to ondo based on say she is joyfully married to me

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Kbs468:

cc
LogoDWhiz
Johndanny
yanabasee

he increment as to the Corper's allowee although not really a talk-about issue right now... Becoz the led administration campaigned on it and there was a circulated rumour as pictured below stated a date for it's implementation..

The Abia state government need to look into this case critically and if not, the DG should in many ways stop deploying corpers to the said state as it might turn out to be a threat to corpers on that state... We represent federal government and we should be protected by the federal government and shldnt be neglected by any state without apology!

Good morning!!!

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2015
mjblinks:
Good morning Golden city, grin.

I observe that some of the coppers were posted to their 3rd choices. Which is the same geographical region of their school. It will be more better if we have idea of their state of origin. That will give us idea if they were allow to serve in their state of origin region.
What do you think Golden city?

Cc
Kbs468
Minister of information
Good morning first lady and thanks for your observation. Based on my observation while in abroad b4 coming home for my appointment, naturally states of origin and skulz state of domicile doesn't even come up on the screen let alone selecting. However, whether or not you are given states for the 3 choices, as either physically challenged, healthly constraint or being married, once you upload document as evidence, you will be posted to your preferred destination
Yes one can choose a state from same zone as that of skul or state of origin but no guarantee of posting to such state except may be because of the reasons cited earlier.
cc
Mobi18 pls where you given option of 3 choices even after uploading evidence of marriage? Pls reply promptly. Thanks in anticipation. Hope elmisti and your Iya ile dolafunmi are fine?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2015
you guys are making this thread quite boring having converted it to an avenue for ur political brouhaha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.