Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435405 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kbs468:

Good evening sir and hope our embassy over there accorded you the deserved recognition and welcome
sure. .but home is still home
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
johndanny:
when me na since C14 i bn suppose go, na it make Golden city kukuma salute me with minister of foreign affairs cos have bn on various threads

chei! my brother u be old folks for the business believe ....... honorable minister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

I was stunned when I saw the comment, but I decided not to act rashly.

Btw, where have u being?
Busy flexing with pweedyuz? grin
Thank GOD you didn't act rashly and that actually made the damage control mechanism from my office a perfect one. U know some persons like making headlines but dont know how to go about it just like orubebe of old.
Presido pls this is not to mock the absence of first lady oo, but I must say i am really enjoying my romance with Pweedyuz because i 've been busy with office work throughout the week such that foreign affairs minister johndanny saw me during overtime hours b4 he travelled oversea again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
arcnomec:
Good evening Golden city..........

Okoroma Innocent
graduate of Architecture
class of 2014
school:Abiaploy

Don't mind me I have been in ghost mode,because of the disappointment of missing out B15....
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
arcnomec:

chei! my brother u be old folks for the business believe ....... honorable minister
my broda na my dept been cause am o, de did'nt finish our result on time for d senate to approve it, okay after it was completed na Crutech went on strike for six mnths plus, though i did'nt feel it cos i was busy working.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
johndanny:
sure. .but home is still home

Definitely a resounding welcome awaits you on your return as every patriotic and proud citizen like you will always represent your country well and bring back a whole wealth of experience vital for a pragmatic utilization and application
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
arcnomec:
president LogoDwhiz........I'm tendering my CV for ministerial position as minister of Works,because of my experience in Architecture (design and construction)...........
Also included in my CV is an experience in environmental planning.......I wish I can be consider for the aforementioned post....Cos Architects do it in style

cc:LogoDwhiz

kbs468
I must congratulate U not only about ur impressive CV but also ur burning desire to serve ur fatherland. All being said, Sent4rina is the present minister of works because he is the engineer that designed GOLDEN CITY. He is also vastly experienced, so he retains his job as mr president has promised not to witch hunt anyone over first lady's squabble.
So considering ur readiness, lets know if U have serious passion for sport and pre-requisite experience so that U can take up that ministery or if U have *let me make it plain* barrack experience or root since ministry of defence is also up for grab.
Cc
LogoDWhiz-President
Armynu-Vice President
Ojeifo12-presidential spokesman
Agoro1-Minister of planning & logistics
Sign:Attorney general & Minister of information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
johndanny:
Our NAFDAC Boss i see you o! How is it going?
DG dhupsy, information reaching me states that Eateries and drugs manufacturers, importers and exporters have seen our Golden City as business haven with the perfect population living a life style that demands their products.
Pls ensure that they meet up with the STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF GOLDEN CITY requirement. Above all the food species/varieties must be brought to the villa through the ministry of health for excutive testing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Darey00:

No not really,and while i say dz nicely nd with no arrogance,i tink dz political stuff z boring. But whateva rocks u guys boat m nt here to criticize
Thank you very much for being a good, blunt and patriotic citizen. So pls ensure ur data is captured in the ongoing census in this country and feel free to live a lively life to the fullest as we the executive and political leaders carry out our constitutional responsibilities.
Note: the only way to live ur life to its fullest here is by typing what is in ur mind and that includes anything U can think of.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
johndanny
sent4rina
spanishmario
pweedyuz
prettyjo
mistarsam
spymate
Harbioollah
classicTutor
Agoro1
biotechsola
shuaibbs
LMAyedun
dhupsy
arcnomec
Banks92
Dayo23
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't have a barrack experience....... but as an Architect,I am multi talented.......I would have loved to serve in the sport ministry,but no I will rather help in building a better condominium, skyscrapers,duplexes,shopping malls,hospitals,universities n hostels for GOLDEN CITY......so ministry of lands and housing will position me in achieving that with the president and its policies in better housing for the people of GOLDEN CITY

cc:ksb48
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

Thank GOD you didn't act rashly and that actually made the damage control mechanism from my office a perfect one. U know some persons like making headlines but dont know how to go about it just like orubebe of old.
Presido pls this is not to mock the absence of first lady oo, but I must say i am really enjoying my romance with Pweedyuz because i 've been busy with office work throughout the week such that foreign affairs minister johndanny saw me during overtime hours b4 he travelled oversea again

grin.
Chai. I'm jealous o.

Wonderful work you're doing. Keep it up.

Yea. At times, you just have to pause.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dammybravo(m): 12:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Alagbe Damilola
School: LAUTECH
Course: Mechanical Engineering

Hope to be install as the minister of sports...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2015
My good people i believe you all are sleeping right now over there cause its 11:35 here in Paris n i just had a recess from my first meeting. . one love

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Senate has not yet approved EFCC chairman their are some pertinent questions he is yet to answer.

CC
LOGODWHIZ
BANKS92
KUCHIKAU
KBS468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dhupsy(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:
I must congratulate U not only about ur impressive CV but also ur burning desire to serve ur fatherland. All being said, Sent4rina is the present minister of works because he is the engineer that designed GOLDEN CITY. He is also vastly experienced, so he retains his job as mr president has promised not to witch hunt anyone over first lady's squabble.
So considering ur readiness, lets know if U have serious passion for sport and pre-requisite experience so that U can take up that ministery or if U have *let me make it plain* barrack experience or root since ministry of defence is also up for grab.
Cc
LogoDWhiz-President
Armynu-Vice President
Kbs468:

DG dhupsy, information reaching me states that Eateries and drugs manufacturers, importers and exporters have seen our Golden City as business haven with the perfect population living a life style that demands their products.
Pls ensure that they meet up with the STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF GOLDEN CITY requirement. Above all the food species/varieties must be brought to the villa through the ministry of health for excutive testing.
Kbs468:
Cc
LogoDWhiz-President
Armynu-Vice President
Kbs468:

Noted! We will ensure dt we conduct appropriate tests and ensure compliance with standard specifications designated and approved by d council for d effective control of quality of food and drugs. Will also undertake appropriate investigation into the production premises and raw materials for the food and drugs. Compilation of standard specifications, regulations, and guidelines for the production as well. We will also ensure d control of exportation and issue quality certification of food, drugs, and chemicals intended for export. We are concerned abt d health and d safety of our people in GOLDEN CITY, d agency will surely deliver her duties...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2015
dhupsy:

Noted! We will ensure dt we conduct appropriate tests and ensure compliance with standard specifications designated and approved by d council for d effective control of quality of food and drugs. Will also undertake appropriate investigation into the production premises and raw materials for the food and drugs. Compilation of standard specifications, regulations, and guidelines for the production as well. We will also ensure d control of exportation and issue quality certification of food, drugs, and chemicals intended for export. We are concerned abt d health and d safety of our people in GOLDEN CITY, d agency will surely deliver her duties...
Good and impressive! Ever since I noticed you and submitted your name for approval, I have been fully convinced that You are not only beautiful but also brainy thus meeting the description "Beauty and Brain"
I am sure You are also a good cook and I like food too, equally as Africans are polygamous in nature and i am an African coupled with the fact that pweedyuz will be happy having a fellow executive member as her friend and lovers to same man as Attorney General & Minister of Information. So everything shall be double double in our household, thus I hereby declare my unadulterated & loyal interest in you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2015
greatestman:
Senate has not yet approved EFCC chairman their are some pertinent questions he is yet to answer.

CC
LOGODWHIZ
BANKS92
KUCHIKAU
KBS468
Sir, he will actually do that when he gets the approval of office as required by our constitution and ultimately made public by my office. Remember I did not recognised him tentatively during my public damage control speech over his choice of words while trying to impress you at plenary.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
arcnomec:
I don't have a barrack experience....... but as an Architect,I am multi talented.......I would have loved to serve in the sport ministry,but no I will rather help in building a better condominium, skyscrapers,duplexes,shopping malls,hospitals,universities n hostels for GOLDEN CITY......so ministry of lands and housing will position me in achieving that with the president and its policies in better housing for the people of GOLDEN CITY

cc:ksb48
Good. I initially restricted my tentacle of nomination to the pending publicly announced ministries and agencies while addressing your interest & patriotism on display.
So mr president sir kindly direct your spokesman Ojeifo12 to forward arcnomec as a ministerial nominee for land and housing development
cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
Agoro1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2015
dammybravo:
Alagbe Damilola

welcome awon omo ladoke olowo loke fun iyi ati igbega.
Let me acknowledge your enthuism to man the ministry that has been a unifying factor of this great country that is prone to division of interest and idealogy rather than a harmonious one across ethnic, religious, gender and tribal line.
However, convince me of ''why I should support your declaration and eventual nomination"
cc
LogoDWiz
Armynu
Agoro1
Ojeifo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2015
dhupsy:

I am very happy to hear dis... I am not being a sexist here but the problems and solutions proffered to the above issues makes you an asset for this wonderful City.... I personally will love to have you running another portfolio, but that will be after my discussion with the members of state council.... Once again congratulations....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author]
Goodmorning patriots[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:
Good. I initially restricted my tentacle of nomination to the pending publicly announced ministries and agencies while addressing your interest & patriotism on display.
So mr president sir kindly direct your spokesman Ojeifo12 to forward arcnomec as a ministerial nominee for land and housing development
cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
Agoro1

Cc: Ojeifo12
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
post=39361320:

Thank you very much for being a good, honest, blunt and patriotic citizen. So pls ensure ur data is captured in the ongoing census in this country and feel free to live a lively life to the fullest as we the executive and political leaders carry out our constitutional responsibilities.
Note: the only way to live ur life to its fullest here is by typing what is on ur mind and that includes anything U can think of.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
johndanny
sent4rina
spanishmario
pweedyuz
prettyjo
mistarsam
spymate
Harbioollah
classicTutor
Agoro1
biotechsola
shuaibbs
LMAyedun
dhupsy
arcnomec
mistarsam
stlaibrowne
Elvis506
shuaibbs
Richiy
femiti
Greycious
Banks92
Dayo23
Grocery
Yorme
Besea
Jubreelguy
Dafoly
Aktiveiyke
Dottune
kufrebssy
Abdulikoko
Teemakagu
Tellasola
super0
dammybravo
teemama20
conqueror221
MIZPosh
Harmony222
Phykel
yudeeiykay
Essential824
rosalieene
chisophia
mjblinks
ashakemi
winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
ceceliaa34
Vannesa
Lauranicky
chommieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Amodu
kle4d
kraspo
foxxyy1
barthchuks
hardams5050
mevsU
sirgu542
Taewo
jaybiz007
Oluwadamilorlah
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2015
dammybravo:
Alagbe Damilola

you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwadamilorlah(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Odusanya Damilola School: Olabisi Onabanjo(OOU) Course: Biochemistry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2015
From the presidency,
To the Senate,
Arcnomec is hereby presented to the house for screening and confirmation as a minister of land and housing development
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Oluwadamilorlah:
Odusanya Damilola
School: Olabisi Onabanjo(OOU)
Course: Biochemistry
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Have they increased allowance for Cms
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

Sir, he will actually do that when he gets the approval of office as required by our constitution and ultimately made public by my office. Remember I did not recognised him tentatively during my public damage control speech over his choice of words while trying to impress you at plenary.

I just made reference to what the president said with respect to the appointment of EFCC Chairman, and DG Nafdac
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Ojeifo12:
From the presidency,
To the Senate,
Arcnomec is hereby presented to the house for screening and confirmation as a minister of land and housing development

You have to mention all senators on the issues that consign the upper chamber.

Members of the senate are as follows:

Greatestman
Kuchikau
Banks92
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello Richiy. 'Every day, we are constantly fighting about, for, or against something. Welcome to life.' 'I am not very beautiful so I have to hustle.'
I WANT TO STATE HERE CATEGORICALLY THAT *and you must believe me because you know I am learned as an Attorney General and anything I voiced out is authentic and trust worthy* YOU ARE NOT ONLY VERY BUT TRUELY BEAUTIFUL AND GOD BLESS EVERYTHING YOU LAY YOUR HANDS UPON.
So I want to see more of your thoughts here ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.