Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,280 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435383 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ojeifo12:
Have they increased allowance for Cms
Any reliable info? or you just asked that out of personal intuition?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good afternoon golden city......I'm pleased to learn about my nomination for the office of minister of lands and housing.....I promised to do my serve the people of golden city with utmost importance and professionalism ......I will await my date of invitation from the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:
lets have your CV for Ministerial nomination/consideration
Who are you?
Kuchikau
deputy senate leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Darey00:

No not really,and while i say dz nicely nd with no arrogance,i tink dz political stuff z boring. But whateva rocks u guys boat m nt here to criticize
Better!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
johndanny:
Our NAFDAC Boss i see you o! How is it going?
NAFDAC boss without senate comirmation?
Ask himor her to do the needful..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

DG dhupsy, information reaching me states that Eateries and drugs manufacturers, importers and exporters have seen our Golden City as business haven with the perfect population living a life style that demands their products.
Pls ensure that they meet up with the STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF GOLDEN CITY requirement. Above all the food species/varieties must be brought to the villa through the ministry of health for excutive testing.
Learn to follow protocols pls.
He has not done the needful and have not be comfirmed by the senate...so pls deviate fron such address!
Kuchikau
deputy leader of senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
kuchikau:
Learn to follow protocols pls.
He has not done the needful and have not be comfirmed by the senate...so pls deviate fron such address!
Kuchikau
deputy leader of senate

DSP, you're getting it all wrong.

Only ministerial appointments are screened by the senate.

Other appointments are made at the President's prerogative
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
kuchikau:
Who are you?
Kuchikau
deputy senate leader

Advice: Dont be power drunk for you to have a clear knowledge and understanding of what discussion is official for public consumption and that which is not.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

Advice: Dont be power drunk for you to have a clear knowledge and understanding of what discussion is official for public consumption and that which is not.
Dont be abusive..
That question wasnt meanrt for you..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

Erase this statement...
Its a dent on my personality..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

DSP, you're getting it all wrong.

Only ministerial appointments are screened by the senate.

Other appointments are made at the President's prerogative
The senate reserve the right to screen appointees of sensitive positions...
And the senate wishes so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
greatestman:
Senate has not yet approved EFCC chairman their are some pertinent questions he is yet to answer.

CC
LOGODWHIZ
BANKS92
KUCHIKAU
KBS468
Mr senate president,
Yes, a lot if questions..
But i think we should be a little bit fast with his screening process cos a whole lot of other nominees are still waitng...
Although they have not heeded to our instruction...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ojeifo12:
From the presidency,
To the Senate,
Arcnomec is hereby presented to the house for screening and confirmation as a minister of land and housing development
Noted..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
kuchikau:
The senate reserve the right to screen appointees of sensitive positions...
And the senate wishes so.

You'll stick to the affairs of the senate and not interfere with the affairs of the presidency.

As I said earlier, the only thing which the senate should be bothered on is the matter of ministerial screenings.

All other appointments are made from the presidency by the President's prerogative.

Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
greatestman:

I just made reference to what the president said with respect to the appointment of EFCC Chairman, and DG Nafdac
I have cautioned mr president on his use of words concerning sencitive positions which must seek the approval of the senate...
All protocol observed..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
greatestman:

You have to mention all senators on the issues that consign the upper chamber.

Members of the senate are as follows:

Greatestman
Kuchikau
Banks92
Seconded...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dammybravo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

welcome awon omo ladoke olowo loke fun iyi ati igbega.
Let me acknowledge your enthuism to man the ministry that has been a unifying factor of this great country that is prone to division of interest and idealogy rather than a harmonious one across ethnic, religious, gender and tribal line.
However, convince me of ''why I should support your declaration and eventual nomination"
cc
LogoDWiz
Armynu
Agoro1
Ojeifo

Sports is a general language we speak irrespective of our tribe, religion, class and nature. The passion brings all fold to one unit. If installed as Minister of Sports, we will make sure the city is unified through the major sporting events coming up.
We will make sure this ministry provide you with the latest information about any sports like you were present at the venue. From football to tennis to basketball, golf, boxing, athletics and so on...

The ministry will provide the best of local football news. Nigeria Premier League, the Super Eagles despite our recent woes, the u-17 and u-20, the dream team, the Falcons and falconets.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

You'll stick to the affairs of the senate and not interfere with the affairs of the presidency.

As I said earlier, the only thing which the senate should be bothered on is the matter of ministerial screenings.

All other appointments are made from the presidency by the President's prerogative.

Thanks!
Mr president,
I beg to disagree,
the senate, apart from its core duties,reserves the right to screen appointees of sensitive positions...and invite them as many times as possible for further information...
I am pernitent in the way and manner appointments are made without observing the principle of national character and without the approval of the senate...
We have oversight duties and arbitrary fuctions..
All protocol observed...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr president,
I beg to disagree,
the senate, apart from its core duties,reserves the right to screen appointees of sensitive positions...and invite them as many times as possible for further information...
I am pernitent in the way and manner appointments are made without observing the principle of national character and without the approval of the senate...
We have oversight duties and arbitrary fuctions..
All protocol observed...

Lol!

Well, I beg to disagree too.
You can check the constitution on that.

Senate's job is to pass bills.
Also, they can summon civil service officers as well as ministers for questioning on certain things.
And also, screen ministers.

But you don't have the right to approve other appointments made by the presidency.

Why didn't the senate complain when Buhari was appointing all his kinsmen in sensitive position.

The senate should know its place and stick their.
(Legislative).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
kuchikau:
Dont be abusive..
That question wasnt meanrt for you..

The ethical dictate of the office of the Attorney General as well as that of the Minister of Information forbids the usage of such words as INSULT and ABUSE in the course of discharging my duties. I only gave some words of ADVICE as categorically written and stated.
If you say the question wasn't meant for me, then chech your post at 5:11pm and relate my comment as being quoted by you to yours
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Also, they can summon civil service officers as well as ministers for questioning on certain things.

But you don't have the right to approve other appointments made by the presidency.

Why didn't the senate complain when Buhari was appointing all his kinsmen in sensitive position.

(Legislative).
Mr president,
this is not Nigeria!
This is Golden city!
I wish advice you to read meaning into the SLOGAN of golden city and advice yourself appropriately...
Mr president pls Respect the chamber and its occupants.
Thank you!
All protocol observed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:

The ethical dictate of the office of the Attorney General as well as that of the Minister of Information forbids the usage of such words as INSULT and ABUSE in the course of discharging my duties. I only gave some words of ADVICE as categorically written and stated.
If you say the question wasn't meant for me, then chech your post at 5:11pm and relate my comment as being quoted by you to yours
Who are you? Is a simply question of IDENTITY...
Pls do the needful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mr senate president,
distinquished senator Bank92,
what is your take on LYMEDUN as head of EFCC? Going by his responses and profile of achievements...
Kuchikau
deputy leader of the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bank92,
where art thou?
Another jamaican visit? LOOOOL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

(Legislative).
Mr president,
The senate respect and recognise your office as president...
Kindly reciprocate thesame to members of the chamber in your subsequent address..
Thank you!
Kuchikau
senate deputy leader.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

(Legislative).
Mr president,
The senate respect and recognise your office as president...
Kindly reciprocate thesame to members of the chamber in your subsequent address..
Thank you!
Kuchikau.
senate deputy leader.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vikky014(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
olusmarth:
Pls is it tru dey av increase alawi....to 49800
falls from mango tree while LOL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

(Legislative).

But you know the SENATE can impeach the president
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kbs468:
Hello Richiy. 'Every day, we are constantly fighting about, for, or against something. Welcome to life.' 'I am not very beautiful so I have to hustle.'
I WANT TO STATE HERE CATEGORICALLY THAT *and you must believe me because you know I am learned as an Attorney General and anything I voiced out is authentic and trust worthy* YOU ARE NOT ONLY VERY BUT TRUELY BEAUTIFUL AND GOD BLESS EVERYTHING YOU LAY YOUR HANDS UPON.
So I want to see more of your thoughts here ok.

you blessed my day with your kind words...thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Vikky014:
Abeg no wound o
No red cross i Golden city for now!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Vikky014:
Abeg no wound o
No red cross in Golden city for now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.