Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435665 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
greatestman:

No sir. But we want to work hand in hand with you.
...working with the legislators is either inevitable or punishable...
All protocol observed...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

No problem!
...I hope so...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kbs468:

Welcome back Minister of foreign Affairs from a well deserved adventure.
No cause for alarm about your question, everything about the political squabble you saw were as a result of the teething experience of the legislative leadership we have since majority lacks the first hand experience required for the position they are occupying
Mr president,I bring to your attention THE ABOVE...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dayo23(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
I just dey observe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kbs468:

Welcome back Minister of foreign Affairs from a well deserved adventure.
No cause for alarm about your question, everything about the political squabble you saw were as a result of the teething experience of the legislative leadership we have since majority lacks the first hand experience required for the position they are occupying
Distinguished senators,
I bring to your attention the ABOVE.. Supposely uttered by a member of the presidency...
For reference purposes...
Kuchikau,
senate deputy leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr president,
That I suppose is never a threat, but someting that must be done should autocracy continue...
All protocol observed

Issue already settled.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Banks92:
what has been going on?what have i missed?is there a political wrestling going on between the presidency and the upper chamber?
Distinguised senator kuchikau plese my moniker is banks92 not bank92 thats why i have noy been geting your mentions
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
Distinguished senator banks92
I was reliably informed that you are on a second jamaican tour...
Is that true? Are u back?
A whole lots of issues is awaiting your attention.
Pls do the needful by reviewing the tread (3 pages backward)..
Kuchikau,
(senate deputy leader and chairman senate commitee on CENSUS and other matters)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
I respect your office.
I made sure that subsequent appointments passed through the senate before approval. (Despite the fact that the senate is not even 'complete' yet. Just 3 senators).

Yet, I allowed you people run things.

But still you people want more, you want to sanction my own appointments, appointments that should be made by my own prerogative.

Am I being autocratic like that?

Well, this is how far I can go.
For subsequent personal appointments, I'll ask for your opinion about the particular candidate. So you can ask the candidate questions and give me feedback.
The key point here is that, your result is not a determinant factor.
It's like when u seek an opinion from someone, it doesn't give a guarantee if that's what you'll follow or not.

Thanks!
Noted..
But the senate still reserves the right to make tactical demands if need be,especially on sensitve matters.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
arcnomec:
Hon Senate president,when are my due to appear before the house........I haven't heard from the clerk of the house in regards to my screening........pls do the needful
In your subsequent address,
all correspondance must be noted..
We are not honourables but distinguished senators.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Hey guys,missed out on B15 so entering this Golden city with lots of love...
Michael Mills Ossai
Uniben
Industrial Mathematics
Ps: Presidency and The senate, I think there should be an election/appointment for the position of minister of finance for we mathematicians. wink grin In the event of such opening in the nearest future,i hereby indicate interest to serve this house effectively (without ulterior motive) wink
You are welcome!!!
Pls direct such intentions at the presidency only
thank you!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
kuchikau:
Noted..
But the senate still reserves the right to make tactical demands if need be,especially on sensitve matters.

Sure!
You can make demands.

Every citizen can!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
dayo23:
I just dey observe
No observe o
we need your experience here..lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Issue already settled.
Noted sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sure!
You can make demands.

Every citizen can!
Mr president,
there are demands and there are tactical demands.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sure!
You can make demands.

Every citizen can!
Mr president,
There are demands and there are tactical demands.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
kuchikau:
... Mr president, there are demands and there are tactical demands.
Okay!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr president,I bring to your attention THE ABOVE...

Mr president I guess its high time you give approval to the request made by the ethics & priviledge committee for legislative workshop & symposium for the FIRST SENATE as submitted. Because every citizen has the right to life of which i am no exception.
I was only expressing my view as a citizen to a question asked by my fellow executive cabinet member johndanny who just returned from oversea trip to paris at the Villa nee oo, only for the discussion to found it way to the public domain, but I expected the Deputy Senate leader to have known that it had no official backing or signature hence it should have been treated as such rather than calling your attention to it and he even went ahead to document it for reference purpose.
Since this is not the first time this is cropping up, I plead you apend your approval to the above mentioned request promptly
cc
LogoDWhiz
Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mr president,
I have already brought to your utmost attention, A war inciting statement uttered by a close aide of yours against the chamber..
Pls do the needful cos the senate is not taking it lightly...
Thank you!
Kuchikau,
(deputy senate leader and chairman senate commitee on census and other matters.)...
Mr president, you are provoking distinguished members of the senate by ignoring the ABOVE...
This is a serious matter as it is not the first...
Kuchikau,
senate deputy leader.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
.Mr president,
I have already brought to your utmost attention, A war inciting statement uttered by a close aide of yours against the chamber..
Pls do the needful cos the senate is not taking it lightly...
Thank you!
Kuchikau,
(deputy senate leader and chairman senate commitee on census and other matters.)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay!
Thank you sir,
the senate is hopeful of a good working relationship between the two arms...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
BACK TO LEGISLATIVE MATTERS
Mr senate president, distinguished senator Banks92,
I, distinguished senator kuchikau, deputy leader of the senate, brings to your attention the motion to confirm LYEDUN as head of EFCC, since he has fullfiled to the best of his ability the requirement and expertise for such position...
This is to ensure a speedy drive as others are still awaiting screening..
Kuchikau
for the senate
Kuchikau
for the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dammybravo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kbs468:

Excellent and spot on! You are indeed digitally sportive.
Now, one of the cardinal goals of this administration is the plan for a massive employment drive with Agriculture and the sporting industry as focal point for goal attainment, but the public is claiming that the vision is only feasible with Agriculture whereas Sports employment adventure will only amount to a mere waste of resources as our sporting zeal and practical experience has been infiltrated and eroded by the PAY-PER-VIEW services on multichoice providers who eventually crippled sport sponsorship finances that should have acrue and used for supporting local content development. WILL YOU SUPPORT A BAN POLICY STATEMENT TO REVERSE THE TREND?
The reason for this scrutiny is because your face is not familiar to our electioneering campaign train, so we have to drill you first in other to meet up with the standard competence required of an executive Minister before an onward submission of name to the legislative chambers.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu

I've been more functional in the tennis section of the sports world, reason why i'm not a familiar face.
We will support ban policy which would reverse the trend of paying much for sports viewing, especially with the multi-choice company.
The policy will help in supporting local content sports, especially when companies can invest more in it.
The ban will also aid the promotion of local multi-choice companies, thereby improving the rate of employment and local sponsorship...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM THE RED CHAMBER,
This is to inform all ministrial nominees and other appointees whose name have been sent to the senate for approval,
To, as a matter of speed, introduce themselves, their portfolio, achievements and potential contributions to GOLDEN CITY...
Thank you!
Kuchikau,
for the senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
FROM THE RED CHAMBER,
To
The presidency,
I have observed with displeasure the non compliance of NOMINEES to senate laid down instructions. Their non chalant attitude is becoming worrisome to distinguished senators, who may be buying the opionin that such individuals may be insensitive to their duties if given a chance.
I hereby call on the presidency to do the needfull,if need be and relate this information to those CONCERNED.
Thank you!
Kuchikau
for the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mr president,
The senate is awaiting more NOMINEES...
Pls confirm to us, the guinuity of the request made by arcnomec, intending to appear before the senate.
Only names on our list will be acceptable for screening...
Pls treat as URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kuchikau
senate deputy leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kbs468:

Mr president I guess its high time you give approval to the request made by the ethics & priviledge committee for legislative workshop & symposium for the FIRST SENATE as submitted. Because every citizen has the right to life of which i am no exception.
I was only expressing my view as a citizen to a question asked by my fellow executive cabinet member johndanny who just returned from oversea trip to paris at the Villa nee oo, only for the discussion to found it way to the public domain, but I expected the Deputy Senate leader to have known that it had no official backing or signature hence it should have been treated as such rather than calling your attention to it and he even went ahead to document it for reference purpose.
Since this is not the first time this is cropping up, I plead you apend your approval to the above mentioned request promptly
cc
LogoDWhiz
Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information

Hmm!

This will be discussed at the conference
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr president,
The senate is awaiting more NOMINEES...
Pls confirm to us, the guinuity of the request made by arcnomec, intending to appear before the senate.
Only names on our list will be acceptable for screening...
Pls treat as URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kuchikau
senate deputy leader

Yea!

You can screen him for the post under consideration!

Moreso, DSP try and take things easy.
You seem to attack the presidency easily.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
dammybravo:

I've been more functional in the tennis section of the sports world, reason why i'm not a familiar face.
We will support ban policy which would reverse the trend of paying much for sports viewing, especially with the multi-choice company.
The policy will help in supporting local content sports, especially when companies can invest more in it.
The ban will also aid the promotion of local multi-choice companies, thereby improving the rate of employment and local sponsorship...

Your sporting experience is certainly ripe enough for you to come into National prominence and impact positively on the lives of our youths as well as effectively bring to bare the desired change being clamoured for by all and sundry.
Mr president I hereby nominate him for sporting emancipation of the GOLDEN CITY's teaming youths.
Pls sir direct your spokesman Ojeifo12 to forward his name to the appropriate quarters for the needed needful of confirmation.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Hey guys,missed out on B15 so entering this Golden city with lots of love...
Michael Mills Ossai
Uniben
Industrial Mathematics
Ps: Presidency and The senate, I think there should be an election/appointment for the position of minister of finance for we mathematicians. wink grin In the event of such opening in the nearest future,i hereby indicate interest to serve this house effectively (without ulterior motive) wink

Welcome professional colleague and good to know that we are increasing in numbers.
It we hold you in high esteem for declaring your burning desire for national service. However your area of interest has been filled by the Honourable Minister Spanishmario who has been unavoidably absent for quite sometime now. So professionally speaking, I will encourage you to man the Ministry of Science & Technology.
Let me know when you are in consonant with me about my suggestion for further steps.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kbs468:

Your sporting experience is certainly ripe enough for you to come into National prominence and impact positively on the lives of our youths as well as effectively bring to bare the desired change being clamoured for by all and sundry.
Mr president I hereby nominate him for sporting emancipation of the GOLDEN CITY's teaming youths.
Pls sir direct your spokesman Ojeifo12 to forward his name to the appropriate quarters for the needed needful of confirmation.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu

Ojeifo12, kindly submit dammybravo's name to senate for screening.

Cc: greatestman
Banks92
Kachikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kechmann: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kech Delta state polytechnic Ogwashi Uku Business Administration 2015 Akwa-Ibom
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kbs468:

Welcome professional colleague and good to know that we are increasing in numbers.
It we hold you in high esteem for declaring your burning desire for national service. However your area of interest has been filled by the Honourable Minister Spanishmario who has been unavoidably absent for quite sometime now. So professionally speaking, I will encourage you to man the Ministry of Science & Technology.
Let me know when you are in consonant with me about my suggestion for further steps.
Ministry of science & technology it is then.I hereby indicate interest in the aforementioned portfolio.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.