Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,963 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3429070 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2016
schools dah have uploaded their students' names on nysc site

... AAU, EKPOMA

... CRAWFORD UNI

... CRUTECH

... DELTA STATE POLY, OGWASHI- UKU

... EBONYI STATE UNI

... EKSU

... ESUT

... FED POLY OFFA

...FUNAAB

... FUTO

... HERITAGE POLY. EKET

.... IMSU

... KADPOLY

... KASU

... LASPOTECH

... MAUTECH

... MOUAU

... NOVENA UNI

... ODUDUWA UNI

... OSISATECH

.... TANSIAN UNI, UMUANYA

... UNIABJ

... UNICAL

... UNIJOS******

... UNN

... UNIOSUN

.... USMANU DANFODIYO UNI

NB:: school recently uploaded goes with this...*****

Pls tag me if your school has uploaded oh.. Biko Check your name on nysc verified senate list here

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Kbs468:

Amen oo. Hope your are better now and good morning to you too.
Am beta nw thanks 4 asking

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2016
chumaster:
Abeg o, those that did their industrial training (SIWES IT) in 2014, have you been paid your IT allowance?
Cos some said that they have been paid; I need the money too no matter how small it is smiley
Do they really pay IT students? I have always head speculations about that, yet from my first year until my fourth year when I actually carried-out my IT and graduated a year after till date, I have not met anyone (including myself) who claimed he/she has been paid.

Its always the same old stories.... THEY HAVE PAID SOME PEOPLE. So then, who and where are these some people that we can't meet by face?

I have always suspected that the people at the helm of affairs of SIWES are responsible for this propaganda as a way of protecting their reputation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Armynu:
University of Jos has just uploaded its NYSC senate list.
As God will have it this time, i saw my name.
Journey i started since C14 now ends here with A16.
Congratulations to all that have seen their names and to those waiting, it wont be long before you share in your Joy with us.

Cc:
Kbs468
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Ayosco2008
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig

Bobolil come and do your thing.
#Blessed
congrats my able VP........

A'16 all the way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2016
thanks for your quick respond,........PS .........that's me
Kbs468:

You are good to go already. The essence of you informing your school originally was to allow Nysc retain your details from the previous registration. So watch out for REVALIDATION and REMOBILIZATION info beginning from February 1st-8th because that usually comes b4 the freshers.

We would also be on the lookout for any info for you and others like Oluwafirefunmi et al OK.

Modified : Infact if this is not you below, then you had exactly the same problem desiring REVALIDATION for A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Xhiss: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2016
CROBBOY:

Do they really pay IT students? I have always head speculations about that, yet from my first year until my fourth year when I actually carried-out my IT and graduated a year after till date, I have not met anyone (including myself) who claimed he/she has been paid.

Its always the same old stories.... THEY HAVE PAID SOME PEOPLE. So then, who and where are these some people that we can't meet by face?

I have always suspected that the people at the helm of affairs of SIWES are responsible for this propaganda as a way of protecting their reputation.
Bro i was paid two yrs after my IT likewise all my class mates..i am a living testimony. They do pay.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
dapaiks:

u10 oo
n we neva c SIWES alert oooo
y nw? I had even forgotten dat i did siwes nt until i got d alert yesterday.Not all u11 has been paid actually.I think they pay according 2 d bank u use.Based on d info i got,they av only paid Gt & First bank users.Dnt worry u wil get urs too soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2016
Xhiss:

Bro i was paid two yrs after my IT likewise all my class mates..i am a living testimony. They do pay.

Which school did you attend and how much were you paid?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
Greycious:
I did my 6 months IT in 2014, no payment yet
which school bro?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
Armynu:
Congratulations to all that have seen their names and to those waiting, it wont be long before you share in your Joy with us.

#Blessed
Congrats VP. Masha Allah. I will follow up with my testimony soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2016
daudae1:
ABUzaria is no longer wat u knew....Bleep up UNI. They may not mobilize for batch A. I will still be goin to DSA today.
Hmm pls o.Since morning na now i just wan manage chop o.pls no make my heart fly away o.Let me finish eating ist.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bunmiann: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Armynu:
Congratulations to all that have seen their names and to those waiting, it wont be long before you share in your Joy with us. Congratulations

Cc:
Kbs468
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Ayosco2008
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig

Bobolil come and do your thing.
#Blessed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2016
chumaster:
which school bro?
Futminna, did IT in Lagos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2016
CROBBOY:

They do, atleast I know many of my friends that were paid but that was in 2013 for those that did theirs between 2009 and 2013. And here, two people 'Themmy90' and one other guy here both from ABU said they were paid yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2016
MissOyin:
Thanks dearie, u will surely see urz insha Allah
Amin o.Thank u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2016
MissOyin:
Saw this on nysc nd decided to share it for people who have been issued certficated in their schools.
Very good and well done.

THOSE AFFECTED SHOULD HAVE ANYTHING AS MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION EVEN IF IT'S YOUR FINAL COURSE FORM THAT CARRIES YOUR PHOTO OR AN OLDER ID CARD INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO 100,200 OR 300 LEVELS. YOU COULD AS WELL TAKE ALONG YOUR ADMISSION LETTER IF IT CARRIES YOUR PHOTO OR BETTER STILL, JUST #100 PAYMENT FOR A COLOURED SCAN OF THE ID CARD YOU ARE SUBMITTING B4 COLLECTING YOUR CERTIFICATE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO AN UNWANTED EMBARRASSMENT YOU COULD FACE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2016
For how long will Lautech upload ....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Themmy90:

my exams officer told me that we gotta be mobilized... mean while let's get our fingers crossed and wait patiently #Abusite naturally ahead
e b lyk say den won dey naturally behind now o...lol..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Themmy90:

my exams officer told me that we gotta be mobilized... mean while let's get our fingers crossed and wait patiently #Abusite naturally ahead
e b lyk say den won dey baturally behind now o...lol..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

y nw? I had even forgotten dat i did siwes nt until i got d alert yesterday.Not all u11 has been paid actually.I think they pay according 2 d bank u use.Based on d info i got,they av only paid Gt & First bank users.Dnt worry u wil get urs too soon.
I used first bank u11 but no alert yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
boboLIL:
free am oh,, na mai bae oh,,,u no de take eyes see beta tin... Go do sometin fr rsust mk her name commot first
make una no start dis kyn season film for hear o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

yes.My temper was very much hot b4 but it was cooled down a little after i got d siwes alert few hours ago.
pls which yr did u go for siwes?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Fireandice:
thanks for your quick respond,........PS .........that's me
OK and you should know that your mind should be at rest by now right. It's also good to know....... ........hmn hmmmn.........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2016
chumaster:
I used first bank u11 but no alert yet
Well I only knw of ABU i don't knw about other schools.Mayb they have nt started paying students frm ur sch.Dn't worry u wil b paid especially at a tym wen u dnt even expect.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Kbs468:

When did you grad? let's have your info

Surname
Mat no etc
Graduated October 2015
Niger State Polytechnic
Matric No: HNDPA/013/254
Surname: Adebisi
wat else?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Fraiser:
pls which yr did u go for siwes?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Fraiser:
e b lyk say den won dey naturally behind now o...lol..
chai! C wat ABU has caused.Mind ur sef o Fraiser.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2016
chumaster:
Abeg o, those that did their industrial training (SIWES IT) in 2014, have you been paid your IT allowance?
Cos some said that they have been paid; I need the money too no matter how small it is smiley
UNIZIK... I've not been paid o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by skinnybleed(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2016
boboLIL:
not yet buh sooner than later...u will be happy

Alryt bro, tnx a lot, you an akokite too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by skinnybleed(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2016
jubrealguy:
welcome on board, i am going to DSA today before dem start to dull us. Hope u av seen ur name in school sha

Alright bro, pls keep us posted, I appreciate, yh I have seen my name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

Well I only knw of ABU i don't knw about other schools.Mayb they have nt started paying students frm ur sch.Dn't worry u wil b paid especially at a tym wen u dnt even expect.
I pray
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2016
izuoff:

UNIZIK... I've not been paid o.
which year bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.