Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424319 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Armynu:
University of Jos has just uploaded its NYSC senate list.
As God will have it this time, i saw my name.
Journey i started since C14 now ends here with A16.
Congratulations to all that have seen their names and to those waiting, it wont be long before you share in your Joy with us.

Cc:
Kbs468
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Ayosco2008
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig

Bobolil come and do your thing.
#Blessed
Congrats bruv... You deserve it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fellow PCMs I greet you all ooo....
#TeamOAU.... God is on our side...gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nzeboss: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
kennygee18:
Some1 jst sent me a text dat names has been pasted @ student affairs and my name iz on it. And they intend 2 upload names online 2day...Uniben
Oga where did you hear this one from, i just left student affairs now and nothing is happening. In fact people still they clear sef. that person wan use you play.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kbs468:

Did you actually digested my post b4 replying at all? please read it over like 3 more time again, then if you still didn't get it, you can then ask what exactly you weren't clear of.
Its understood already. M jst saying.
Tnks 4 ur quick response
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Congrat to our able VP who has succeeded in seeing his name on he NYSC portal...
Our own too will soon land oooogringrin

Once again, #TeamOAU God is in our side...grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Phinity318:

wow...thankx so much, my school doesnt have that much of a population so i dont tink dy graduated two sets in 2015 buh i will go with ur 4th assumption though..#fingerscrossed....thanx once again
You probably missed out on the no 5 item below

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:
lol...and who is the GO?
His anointed son.. where "son" equals "shammak" .. Oya do the substitution cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Small Hope for Abusites...seems They are working on the stuff.just left de DSA.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Armynu:
Congratulations to all that have seen their names and to those waiting, it wont be long before you share in your Joy with us.

Cc:
Kbs468
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Ayosco2008
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig

#Blessed

Congratulations bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
raylord:
Its understood already. M jst saying. Tnks 4 ur quick response
Alright then and you are welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
DTOBS:
Congrat to our able VP who has succeeded in seeing his name on he NYSC portal...

#TeamUI too grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dancing shoki....
March agbo gbo wa ooooooo.

I have seen my name on NYSC portal. I was told yesterday that my details was not sent to them at students' affairs division(Unical) so I decided to go and clear the mess today grin
I checked twice this morning before going to the park but nothing positive was up.

After driving for about 40mins from the park @ Port harcourt heading to Calabar, I decided to check again and behold it has been uploaded successfully.

I immediately terminated the journey from that point not minding the fare I had paidgrin

Abeg make ona follow me thank God.
#AnotherVictory!!
cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Dtobs
Yanabase
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig et al.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
DTOBS:

...awfa?...u dn fix dat jamb no ish? happen for ogbafemi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Una gud aftunun great pple of the G city.

I see testimonies flying in with Good news piloting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
CROBBOY:

Do they really pay IT students? I have always head speculations about that, yet from my first year until my fourth year when I actually carried-out my IT and graduated a year after till date, I have not met anyone (including myself) who claimed he/she has been paid.

Its always the same old stories.... THEY HAVE PAID SOME PEOPLE. So then, who and where are these some people that we can't meet by face?

I have always suspected that the people at the helm of affairs of SIWES are responsible for this propaganda as a way of protecting their reputation.
i was paid and everyone else that did IT in my sch last year not up to 4months after the conclusion of the IT.infact the alert came in when we were in mcb 412 clecture...we were so happy,the man had to end the lecture cos everyone phone was just beeping and the next thing were screams of joy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
samju100:
Na first bank I dey use too no alert yet o
wch sch?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
peterveo:
Dancing shoki....

I have seen my name on NYSC portal. I was told yesterday that my details was not sent to them at students' affairs division(Unical) so I decided to go and clear the mess today grin
I checked twice this morning before going to the park but nothing positive was up.

After driving for about 40mins from the park @ Port harcourt heading to Calabar, I decided to check again and behold it has been uploaded successfully.

I immediately terminated the journey from that point not minding the fare I had paidgrin

#AnotherVictory!!
cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Dtobs
Yanabase
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig et al.

Congrats man! Thank God
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chigsboss(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
as i don c my name naGODWIN #futo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:

i was paid and everyone else that did IT in my sch last year not up to 4months after the conclusion of the IT.infact the alert came in when we were in mcb 412 clecture...we were so happy,the man had to end the lecture cos everyone phone was just beeping and the next thing were screams of joy.
gringringrin
Funny though...All the same, my question still remains why the selective payment of schools?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:
right where you are
Cool. So tell me y u wanna serve in Oyo state, when u schooled in EKSU.??. Or is it the close proximity to home btw, Where do u live?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kbs468:

Iyawo Mi atata, Iya awon ejiré, when is your date of grad again? because I have forgotten.

By the way, do Auchi poly paste list in school b4? And what precisely is the feedback you are getting from the school?
2015, yes dey do paste list, d issue of d list is nt really my problem cos am very sure dey will paste it soon, it is d SOR dat am worried abt. We r all waiting for d list nd SOR.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Armynu:

Cc:
Kbs468
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Ayosco2008
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig

#Blessed
congratulations to u, Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shammak:

His anointed son.. where "son" equals "shammak" .. Oya do the substitution cheesy
lol...ok ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
peterveo:
Dancing shoki....

#AnotherVictory!!
cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Dtobs
Yanabase
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig et al.

Congrats Bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kennygee18(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok... jst learnt der won't be a list n dt names would be uploaded automatically startin 2day..

nzeboss:

Oga where did you hear this one from, i just left student affairs now and nothing is happening. In fact people still they clear sef. that person wan use you play.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
CROBBOY:

gringringrin
Funny though...All the same, my question still remains why the selective payment of schools?
that i don't know but an ish happened in my sch in which the chemistry department students that went for IT were not paid and the reason been that the department was not recognized by ITF just industrial chemistry was recognized and they were all paid.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
peterveo:
Dancing shoki....

#AnotherVictory!!
cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Dtobs
Yanabase
Hilsocial
Dominion92
Mschubby
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Biotechsolla
Arcnomec
Amodu
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Shammak
Sexysapphire
Ighravwehig et al.

congrats dear,i thank God for you o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
spixytinxy:
2015, yes dey do paste list, d issue of d list is nt really my problem cos am very sure dey will paste it soon, it is d SOR dat am worried abt. We r all waiting for d list nd SOR.
My Dear, Don't bother much abt the SOR.
U can collect it even a day before Camp.
If ur result have been approved, then wait for the list b4 this weekend. Or have ur result not been approved??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fraiser:
abeg no vex o, me just observe am dat way as den no quick turn up
No offence.D truth is dah we ar already naturally behind.Imagine n my dpartment our result came out jst few weeks after xams wch was nt usual.So i assumed we are definitely going wit A16.I dnt understand d shit dat s happening nw.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
IghravweIG:

Cool. So tell me y u wanna serve in Oyo state, when u schooled in EKSU.??. Or is it the close proximity to home btw, Where do u live?
i'm from Oyo state that's why and cos i want to know more about its prospect for employment and the cost of living and others.i live in mowe,Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don ready fr camp o. House don taya me o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
daudae1:
Small Hope for Abusites...seems They are working on the stuff.just left de DSA.
Really? Tnx 4 d info.Wat were u told?

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.