Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,453 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3437891 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
The house is dry this morning oh..... Where is everyone? Still sleeping?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Viewing this topic: sabatok, Armynu(m),
teemama20(f)

Looking forward to the day we will have over 30 monikers viewing this topic.... I am quite sure that day aint far....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Armynu:
Viewing this topic: sabatok, Armynu(m),
teemama20(f)

Looking forward to the day we will have over 30 monikers viewing this topic.... I am quite sure that day aint far....

The day is around the corner.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Good morning my people. Hope you all slept well?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by didano1: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
morning my people,.abeg oh when mobilization go strt? nd re we stil gng to camp on feb or march? tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
lollypglobal:
I sel powerbank 30,000mah capacity
How much and can you give a review of it spec? Like how long it takes to charge to full capacity, how fast does it drains out, it flexibility in terms of mobility and any other valuable property as a selling point because its shouldn't just be about high capacity alone but should be certified with customer-proof efficiency
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
didano1:
morning my people,.abeg oh when mobilization go strt? nd re we stil gng to camp on feb or march? tnx
I guess you are new here. Whatever the case I do encourage everyone to always read like 3-5 pages backward in order to have a grasp of some vital info that might be relevant to any particular question one has or could even form reference point to ones further contribution to the discourse here. So pls kindly read as suggested ok. Welcome man
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2015
I've been a secret admirer of this thread. Well done guys
I rep Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Building Technology
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Sambest2:

This is to formally appreciate the recognition bestowed on me as one of the principal officers (Special Guest). I appreciate this and will continue to feature in Federal Republic of Golden City and offer tips when such arise.
The good and united citizens of GOLDEN CITY acknowledge your acceptance and repose it full confidence in you as you have proven beyond reasonable doubt to be a man of your words. The ministries of Internal and external Affairs under the tutelage of Yanabasee and Johndanny respectively will always be in touch with you and others Foreign future partners
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Armynu:
As we await the official assignment of portfolios to our minister designate today, I'd like to draw the attention of members of the Red Chambers, House of reps and also appointed ministers to please look into the issues of Golden City and see that ministers for the remaining ministries are appointed on-time so that we could hit the ground running fully.... Looking forward to ur prompt response....
Cc:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468

Greatestman
Kuchikau-Deputy senate president
Banks92-senate majority leader
Ojeifo12-Presidential spokesperson
Yanabasee-Min internal Affairs
Johndanny-Min foreign Affairs
sent4rina-Min works & infrastructure
arcnomec-Min land & housing development
spymate-Min Arts & Culture
Harbiollah-Petroleum
Pweedyuz-Min Women
Affairs
prettyjo-Min Health
biotechsola-Min Healh [state]
mistarsam-Min Agric & Natural Resources
Spanishmario-Min Finance
ClassicTutor-Min Education
Agoro1-Min planning & logistics
dammybravo-Min sports
Mikkboy008-Min science & Technology
LMAyedun- EFCC CHAIRMAN
dhupsy-DG NAFDAC
I remain my humble self, The V.P Golden City.
Good observation sir mr Vice President. Let me point out that for now the available vacancies include
1 DG GOLDEN CITY TELEVISION AUTHORITY
2 DG FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION OF GOLDEN CITY
3 NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY
4 MINISTER OF JUSTICE
5 MINISTER OF DEFENCE
until further pronouncement is made in this regard.
However, the major requirement for the justice minister is that he or she must be a lawyer atleast by training and that of the ministry of Defence only need to be someone with Barrack experience either by being a military skul old boy or girl, having Barrack as place of residence or otherwise.
Sign: Attorney General & Minister of Information

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2015
dominion92:
Building Technology
welcome and good to finally have you around. As a citizen you can always contribute your quota in whatever form as far as it is within the ambit of the law
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Sent4rina:
Good morning my people. Hope you all slept well?
we did by his grace and hope you had a similar experience especially now that you have the full attention of mjblinks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Ayomi123:
Abeg nysc neva pay outgone batch c 2014 corpers their October allowance in bida Niger state... I am using UnityBank
tweet @nysc_ng and you shall be asked of your phone number and other relevent info
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:

we did by his grace and hope you had a similar experience especially now that you have the full attention of mjblinks

Ofcos, wat do u expect. Mjblinks is fun to be with. I must confess, mr president jux lost a cone of diamond.. Lolz

Where hav u been to? We hav all been looking for you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Sent4rina:

Ofcos, wat do u expect. Mjblinks is fun to be with. I must confess, mr president jux lost a cone of diamond.. Lolz

Where hav u been to? We hav all been looking for you.
hmmmn mr president is a man of integrity and gender friendly who respects and honours ones opinion and desires, so he couldn't inhibit mjblinks to stay.
What matters now is that I am back with full force of decorum and orderliness devoid of tyranny.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:

hmmmn mr president is a man of integrity and gender friendly who respects and honours ones opinion and desires, so he couldn't inhibit mjblinks to stay.
What matters now is that I am back with full force of decorum and orderliness devoid of tyranny.

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2015
dhupsy pls even if you are angry with me over my crush on you, *remember its not just a mere crush but with benefit as I said everything in our house shall be double double of which Pweedyuz is a signatory* dont let that impinge on your duty as the DG NAFDAC here in GOLDEN CITY
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omoalhajayezz: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Gud mornin guyz. Kudos to d OP of ds thread & dos dat av bn keepin it lively n bubbling.
Well, I'm Omoalhaja Alako, Public Administration dept, OAU '14. I gladly rep A16......by God's grace.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2015
dominion92:
Building Technology
so na you been de follow spy on us ba? Welcome to the family "Federal Republic of Golden City"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Good observation sir mr Vice President. Let me point out that for now the available vacancies include
4 MINISTER OF JUSTICE
5 MINISTER OF DEFENCE
However, the major requirement for the justice minister is that he or she must be a lawyer atleast by training and that of the ministry of Defence only need to be someone with Barrack experience either by being a military skul old boy or girl, having Barrack as place of residence or otherwise.
Good Job Sir carry on

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
didano1:
As to when mobilisation will start or when camping will start, we just have to wait for the official time table billed to be released in December....The irrefutable fact is that A16 is Feb/March....Welcome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:
'We are going back 2 having our 3 batches and tentatively 2016 Batch A orientation course, will be in between Feb & March, said DG, @ #Ondo'
'We had two batches ds year b'cos our budget was too small & hadn't enough fund but now NYSC is on Zero Budgeting we'll run d 3 batches, #Ondo'
The above where quoted as exactly being tweeted @nysc_ng and its a reminder for the benefit of doubt as we await the official TT. It may have been presented here b4 now but dont worry just take it as a reminder.
I salute all and sundry with an unreserved apology over my sudden and impromptu disappearance and undue absence.
Let me use this opportunity to recognise only the principal officers of the Federal Republic of GOLDEN CITY via mention as well as salute everyone for representing very well while I was away and specially worthy of commendation is the serenity and security freedom that has returned and overwhelmed everyone to the point of a renewed peaceful co-existence as we strive and look forward to a fulfulling, sweet, favourable, prosperous and defining service to humanity in our dear father land.
Cc
Sambest2-Special Guest
LogoDWhiz-president
Armynu-Vice President
greatestman-Senate president
Kuchikau-Deputy senate president
Banks92-senate majority leader
Ojeifo12-Presidential spokesperson
Yanabasee-Min internal Affairs
Johndanny-Min foreign Affairs
sent4rina-Min works & infrastructure
arcnomec-Min land & housing development
spymate-Min Arts & Culture
Harbiollah-Petroleum
Pweedyuz-my sweet daling & Min Women Affairs
prettyjo-Min Health
biotechshola-Min Healh [state]
mistarsam-Min Agric & Natural Resources
Spanishmario-Min Finance
ClassicTutor-Min Education
Agoro1-Min planning & logistics
dammybravo-Min sports
Mikkboy008-Min science & Technology
LMAyedun- EFCC CHAIRMAN
dhupsy-DG NAFDAC *sorry I had to modify to include ur moniker ok*
PS: mr president I believe by now those who were not cleared by the Senate before my sojourn must have been scrutinised.
Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information

Welcome back bro.

The presidency misses you as well as the nation.

I don't think so.
I've asked them to compile a list for me of the senators screened for proper documentation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Armynu:

Welcome back Attorney General and Minister of Information (Bro)..... You were highly missed here wen you embarked on ur impromptu sojourn... We had no clue as to what may have caused the Minister and Attorney to embark on such impromptu leave without information before hand... But I believe what ever took you away dis long has bin dealt wit and we can have ur full and undivided attention from now onwards.... Welcome back... I purposely refused to mention you while you wre away cos I noticed how ur moniker was bin mentioned coupled with the fact that u might not reply all mentions wen you come back... But ur absence didn't go unnoticed.... Good to have you back....
From The Office of the Presidency :
The President and The Vice President.
Cc: LogoDwhiz
Ojeifo12

Thanks for welcoming Kbs on m behalf.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ocheori: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
that what i heard oo......in my school sum pple were saying something like dat....@ futminna
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elegushichilling: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
I need a regular update so as nt to miss d scheme again. Most importantly for me, I will like to know d appropriate period when schools will b compiling their mobilization list to d NYSC so that prior to that time, I can disturb my faculty officer not to forget to include my details for dat list as that as become his regular doings. He told me last time that i'am late nd they already compiled d list. Abeg o, somebody with accurate info should pls reply me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dhupsy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:
dhupsy pls even if you are angry with me over my crush on you, *remember its not just a mere crush but with benefit as I said everything in our house shall be double double of which Pweedyuz is a signatory* dont let that impinge on your duty as the DG NAFDAC here in GOLDEN CITY
Angry!!! Noo I'm not, what for? How's ur day going bro?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Tolumiide: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
elegushichilling:
I need a regular update so as nt to miss d scheme again. Most importantly for me, I will like to know d appropriate period when schools will b compiling their mobilization list to d NYSC so that prior to that time, I can disturb my faculty officer not to forget to include my details for dat list as that as become his regular doings. He told me last time that i'am late nd they already compiled d list. Abeg o, somebody with accurate info should pls reply me
schools have started sending the names of their graduands to NYSC. I think ending of November is the dead line.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
I didn't mean to be too forward but I have a suggestion which will lead to fun. Oops, I need to get permission from Minister of Information or Probably the chief of Armed forces in person of LogoDwhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks for welcoming Kbs on m behalf.
Its nothing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:

4 MINISTER OF JUSTICE
5 MINISTER OF DEFENCE

Thanks for filling me... I hope the Red Chambers will take up the matter and make sure its resolved as soon as possible... Thanks for your prompt response.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
elegushichilling:

Endeavor to visit here everyday atleast twice so as to get update on what is what.... Meanwhile kindly drop the name of your school to enable others who share same alma-matter help you with vital information wen time is due.... Information is key. You are welcome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
dominion92:
I didn't mean to be too forward but I have a suggestion which will lead to fun. Oops, I need to get permission from Minister of Information or Probably the chief of Armed forces in person of LogoDwhiz

As the Vice President of this great Country, I would like to inform you that the President is unavoidably absent as he is on National Duties, but you could share your suggestion with me. I can guaranty you that whatever it is you are bringing to the table will be looked into very carefully.....
Thank you for having the interest of this Great nation and city at heart...
Cc:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Ojeifo12

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.