Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,122 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3437769 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolumiide:
schools have started sending the names of their graduands to NYSC. I think ending of November is the dead line.

That means timetable supposed to be out.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Welcome back bro.

The presidency misses you as well as the nation.

I don't think so.
I've asked them to compile a list for me of the senators screened for proper documentation.
Thank you presido. I am deeply honoured by the warm reception and recognition accorded me ever since.
Ok sir, but I believe that they wont have problem scaling through their screening and thus will maintain the various port-folios assigned them as officially announced since the Executive and the Legislative arm of government have covered ground and sheath sword of antagonism leading to the serene and peaceful mechanics of governance we are presently enjoying.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
omoalhajayezz:
Gud mornin guyz. Kudos to d OP of ds thread & dos dat av bn keepin it lively n bubbling.
Well, I'm Omoalhaja Alako, Public Administration dept, OAU '14. I gladly rep A16......by God's grace.

Haaaaaa! Omo Alhaja to lo fun ekoo public Administration ti o wan se ako! Joo ma se ako ma ooo because you have been trained to serve the General Public with an unwaivered DEDICATION, DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE and DESIRE oooooo.
Welcome bro
Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Armynu:

As the Vice President of this great Country, I would like to inform you that the President is unavoidably absent as he is on National Duties, but you could share your suggestion with me. I can guaranty you that whatever it is you are bringing to the table will be looked into very carefully.....
Thank you for having the interest of this Great nation and city at heart...
Cc:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Ojeifo12
Thanks VP for the go-ahead permission offered.
Dominion92 there you have it as this country's activities are not restricted to the act of governance alone but also incorporate the day-to-day activities of individual citizens as well provided it doesn't promote lawlessness as we are all graduates and mature adults remember and I bet you all know that jokes, banters, teasers, romance, friendship and every other aspect of fun are not acts of indiscipline ok.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
dominion92:
I didn't mean to be too forward but I have a suggestion which will lead to fun. Oops, I need to get permission from Minister of Information or Probably the chief of Armed forces in person of LogoDwhiz

Yes go ahead.

As my Vice as rightly said, anytime I'm not around.
He can substitute for me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
elegushichilling:
I need a regular update so as nt to miss d scheme again. Most importantly for me, I will like to know d appropriate period when schools will b compiling their mobilization list to d NYSC so that prior to that time, I can disturb my faculty officer not to forget to include my details for dat list as that as become his regular doings. He told me last time that i'am late nd they already compiled d list. Abeg o, somebody with accurate info should pls reply me
I guess you have been rightly advice and responded to by both the VP Armynu and Tolumiide.
About the official introduction, I also believe that will help you alot and Tolumiide too is not left out of this. If you have however done that b4, then forgive me. ONCE AGAIN THE NYSC COMPILATION IS ON-GOING ACROSS ALL SKULS NOW BEFORE THE OFFICIAL NYSC TIME TABLE IS RELEASED FOR SUCH JUST LIKE MY SKUL DID AND EVEN RELEASED THE LIST ON NYSC BOARD ON THE 18th of AUGUST FOR B15 EVEN BEFORE THE OFFICIAL NYSC DATE OF 24th AUGUST. SO EVERYONE PLEASE RELATE WITH YOUR SKUL STUDENT AFFAIRS UNIT/FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL OFFICERS ONCE YOU'VE CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE A GRADUATE AND HAVE SEEN YOUR RESULT WITH THE CLASS OF DEGREE BOLDLY INDICATED BEGINNING FROM THIS NOVEMBER!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolumiide:
schools have started sending the names of their graduands to NYSC. I think ending of November is the dead line.
they have not, how schools go start to upload names wen Nysc never release TT and their portal is not open
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sambest2 our special guest u're highly welcome, the entire Golden City appreciate your visit.. Signed : from the office of min of Foreign Affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
dhupsy:

Angry!!! Noo I'm not, what for? How's ur day going bro?
Ok good to know you have a beautiful heart too.
Oh my day has been wonderful and interesting especially for seeing such a pleasing remark from you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
johndanny:
they have not, how schools go start to upload names wen Nysc never release TT and their portal is not open
No its not about NYSC portal-upload-and-online checking or confirmation yet. Everything is still limited to each skul yet, so if someone do not enquire now and ensure that one is shortlisted especially older graduates like us, by the time the official TT comes out and the skul had already compiled its total QUOTA, they will not tell you the KOKO rather they will be turning one up and down until ones name will become missing from the portal when the time comes, this is usually the case with the skuls having HIGHER number of fresh graduates and/with OUTSTANDING ones
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
ocheori:
that what i heard oo......in my school sum pple were saying something like dat....@ futminna

What are people saying? I also just finished from FUTMx.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=johndanny

Hon.minister,I was told the mobilisation list will soon be published any moment from now in my school.That the names are already in nysc data base,so the TT will not restrict schools from publishing any names..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ruthobaz(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello everyone. I finished my exams in September and our results are still being compiled (UNIBEN). Can we still make it into batch A'16?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
omoalhajayezz:
Gud mornin guyz. Kudos to d OP of ds thread & dos dat av bn keepin it lively n bubbling.
Well, I'm Omoalhaja Alako, Public Administration dept, OAU '14. I gladly rep A16......by God's grace.
Omoalhajayezz, Do you ever stayed in awo annex at all? Block G to be precise?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
To all great ife in the house, how has been our day?
The latest info I have for us is that all complete final year (2014 set and extras students) results has been sat upon by the senate and the same return back to the department while the NYSC copy was sent to the DSA.
You can do well for yourself by calling on your HOD/Part advisers to find out about the list and check for your names. After you've satisfied that your name is on the list, get prepared for convocation come 2nd week in December and Corper wee tinz come February/march.

Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
It Came To My Hearing That Filling Of Mobilization Form May Start By December 3rd of this year 2015 For A16. How Through Is This? kissIt Came To My Hearing That Filling Of Mobilization Form May Start By December 3rd of this year 2015 For A16. How Through Is This?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Barbwirepro:
It Came To My Hearing That Filling Of Mobilization Form May Start By December 3rd of this year 2015 For A16. How Through Is This? kissIt Came To My Hearing That Filling Of Mobilization Form May Start By December 3rd of this year 2015 For A16. How Through Is This?
Filling of mobilization form is not applicable to all institution! Schools that ask their students to fill it does so as to correct and compute the list of their graduate for mobilization.
Any other opinion about it ooooop
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
omoalhajayezz:

*Thinking aloud*
Who could this omoalhaja be? Lemme guess... Hmmm He must be one of those naughtiest guys in our class.
Anyway, you're welcome on board.

Sign: Minister for works and innovation..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
ruthobaz:
Hello everyone. I finished my exams in September and our results are still being compiled (UNIBEN). Can we still make it into batch A'16?
Uniben, another federal school at that. Am sorry to say it may not be possible o. But you are sure to follow B16.Quote me, to notify me if you were mobilised for A16,I will be glad at it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
ruthobaz:

my lady, it all depend on how fast your school is in compiling and approving your results. But if by the end of this month, your results are nt yet ready, u just might not mak it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
omoalhajayezz:

Tnx bro!

Contribute your own quota into making it bubbling and lively!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
ruthobaz:

Sure you should.

Well, it all depends on factors like:

Quota given to your school. Is it already filled up. Can it still accommodate the new graduands.

Also, how fast your school process results.
Well, if your results isn't ready at the departmental level by the end of this month. Then it might b a doubt.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good evening, good people of Golden City.
Sweet dreams for everyone. Success in all your endeavours!
#OneLove

- Signed President of Golden City From the Presidency
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 12dave(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
12dave Uniben Computer science I dey river state life for A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
12dave:
12dave Uniben Computer science I dey river state life for A16
Up Nacossite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
greatestman:

That means timetable supposed to be out.
Mr senate president,
The load on us is getting heavier...
However, there is need to fast track the ministerial screening process....
No laws have been in place since we assume our various offices...
This and other issues I believe will be adequately taking care of......
Cc greatestman
banks92
kuchikau
senate deputy leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
From the Senate
To
The presidency

I write to inform you of the following;

The list of ministerial nominees and political appiontees who have been cleared by the red chamber will be officially communicated to you....This is to correct the impression of uncleared members being recongnised as ministers.

Most ministerial nominees whose names have been sent to the chamber have blatantly refuse to appear before the chamber, the senate have therefore struck out their names from the list.
You may wish to forward their names again if you so wish having cautioned them of the consequence of absentism...
All protocol observed

kuchikau
for the SENATE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
ruthobaz:
Damn.So that face was in uniben and I dint come across you one day in all my uniben years. embarassed Probably wasn't at the right place and right time.No worry,i go trace you go your camp grin
Ps:Dont worry babe.i think all results will be posted this month.Uniben is not known for delaying that much.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2015
kingsley3218:
Good evening distinguished senators of the upper chambers, i am kaycee, a graduate of Hospitality and tourism management representing IMSU, 2014 grad set. Quite happy to be in ur presence, missed the current batch due to irregularities on the part of nysc but looking forward to a promising batch in 2016. Greatest Imo star!
You are welcome...
The distinguished members of the red chamber will be pleased to have you as its member if the following is certified:
punctuality
unity and intergrity
passion and healthy ambition
discipline

Forward your CV to me if the above is certified..

Kuchikau,
for the SENATE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2015
arcnomec:
Good evening distinguished senators,I'm arcnomec,a graduate of Architecture 2014 from Abia state polytechnic... I have served as secretary General of my department 2010-2011,Returned as Secretary General 2013-2014,chairman of secretarial forum 2013-2014 in faculty of Environmental design and technology.
Second best graduated student 2014 from department of Architecture.
Eleco committee member in SUG election 2014.
My experienced as a trained Architect has put me in the point to know a lot about lands and hosing laws of Golden City.I will bar ng my expertise to bear,in ensuring that laws which conforms to international standard are promulgated in Golden City.
I will ensure that building designs of international standard are erected in Golden city, well planned and landscaped of every building will be pursued ,if I'm cleared as minister...Thanks
Anwers to my question asked earlier remains unanswered...
Pls refer back and do the needful...
Treat as urgent!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2015
arcnomec:
I will pursue a robust housing programme tagged " housing for all" ....A program that will ensure every citizen of Golden City have a house of their own..And also a land reform program that will ensure the lands of citizen is protected by laws of the land.
In all honesty,
who is your BOSS?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Armynu:
As we await the official assignment of portfolios to our minister designate today, I'd like to draw the attention of members of the Red Chambers, House of reps and also appointed ministers to please look into the issues of Golden City and see that ministers for the remaining ministries are appointed on-time so that we could hit the ground running fully.... Looking forward to ur prompt response....
Cc:
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468

Greatestman
Kuchikau-Deputy senate president
Banks92-senate majority leader
Ojeifo12-Presidential spokesperson
Yanabasee-Min internal Affairs
Johndanny-Min foreign Affairs
sent4rina-Min works & infrastructure
arcnomec-Min land & housing development
spymate-Min Arts & Culture
Harbiollah-Petroleum
Pweedyuz-Min Women
Affairs
prettyjo-Min Health
biotechsola-Min Healh [state]
mistarsam-Min Agric & Natural Resources
Spanishmario-Min Finance
ClassicTutor-Min Education
Agoro1-Min planning & logistics
dammybravo-Min sports
Mikkboy008-Min science & Technology
LMAyedun- EFCC CHAIRMAN
dhupsy-DG NAFDAC
I remain my humble self, The V.P Golden City.
Mr vice president,
we are waiting for a fresh ministerial nominees from the presidency...
I have written and sent info across for this purpose

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.