Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3432671 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
arcnomec:

Morning distinguished senator.
my roles and limitation as minister of lands and housing are as follows:
* To regulate lands and building laws of federal republic of Golden city.
* Ensure all lands demarcation and boundary laws are adhere to.
*propose and defend budgets of the ministry.
*Appoints supervisor's that will help in for seeing the affairs of the ministry.
*Submit bill to the senate committee of lands and housing to be passed into law.
* Ensure that all houses built in Golden city conforms to the laws of the land.
**Only building plans that meet the required standard will be approved by the ministry for building.
etc.......
Ears are itching to hear your LIMITATIONS...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2015
kingsley3218:
my word, my bond!!!! i must really appreciate the kind gesture and recognition bestowed on me by the humble senate of Golden city, i'm indeed grateful. My CV goes thus :

Name :Obilor kelechi kingsley
Institution :Imo state university, owerri.
Discipline: Hospitality and tourism management
Year of graduation :2014
State of origin :Imo
Positions held : public relations officer (NAHATMS, imsu chapter) 2012-2013
Chief editor, NAHATMS magazine 2013
Chairman, Constitution review Committee NAHATMS 2014.
I would be grateful to grace the upper chambers of the humble senate. I hope undoubtedly that my resume meets all the requirements for legislative duties.
I must confess that am impressed about your CV

but

write, individually to principal officers of the red chamber (briefly) acknowledging THEM.

Kuchikau
for the senate

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2015
kingsley3218:
my word, my bond!!!! i must really appreciate the kind gesture and recognition bestowed on me by the humble senate of Golden city, i'm indeed grateful. My CV goes thus :

Name :Obilor kelechi kingsley
Institution :Imo state university, owerri.
Discipline: Hospitality and tourism management
Year of graduation :2014
State of origin :Imo
Positions held : public relations officer (NAHATMS, imsu chapter) 2012-2013
Chief editor, NAHATMS magazine 2013
Chairman, Constitution review Committee NAHATMS 2014.
I would be grateful to grace the upper chambers of the humble senate. I hope undoubtedly that my resume meets all the requirements for legislative duties.

Distinguished law makers,
I bring to your attention, the above.
Your opinon is higly sought when he (kingsely) have individually acknowedge your supremacy as it concerns the chamber.

Cc
greatestman
banks92
kuchikau
deputy senate president)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
My humble suggestion is that the entire citizens of GOLDEN CITY should post our desired state where we would wish to serve our father's land.

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DopeMonies: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Una wey dey shout too early... too early please excuse us...#latecomers. To the Op, Dalu. Well done. Guys no reason am o! na March things at least we all know that 2015 was the year for the general elections. #TeamA16 leggooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DopeMonies: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
For me I would love Oyo state or Ondo state...maka Chukwu I need doze places to settle down and business concerns
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
CITIZENS! According to the adage 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'
in order not to fall victim of the above, let me express the humorous side of me by saying that in the NIGERIAN nation, the newly appointed Minister of Information is usually being tagged LIE Mohammed on social media, a name coined from its actual nature of LAI Mohammed.
I now ask you all, DOES MY ACTIVITIES AS MINISTER OF INFORMATION GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC EXPRESSES THE NEED TO TAG ME 'LIE Kbs468' ALSO?
Note: We await your responses and comments from all citizens and the general public in order to make the administration serve you better.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Kbs468
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Prettyjo
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Jubreelguy
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Koolmark
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
ruthobaz
Aksquared
winningsun
sabatok
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
Dopemonies
Chinweukamaka
Kangol99
ChizzyB
lekside05
Happysmokey
Val601
Oluwafirefunmi
We dont even know the whereabout of the Minister of Planning and Logistics in the person of Agoro1 to give us update on the GOLDEN CITY POPULATION CENSUS he is conducting. However the above list is what I can lay my hands on for now but pls if your moniker is missing or you are not actually a CITIZEN, notify us as such because some of the monikers were actually gotten at the airport, so may be they were actually there for a stop over to board another flight enroute their various destination, hence Foreigners.
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2015
ruthobaz:

My camp go far from your own well well as you no dey stay for the right place, lol. Thanks. Did you also finish this year?
Yea babe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]I Discovered Here That Some Universitites Have Filled Some Forms. Which Form Is That? Becuase None Of Us In Our School Has Filled Any Form. undecidedI Discovered Here That Some Universitites Have Filled Some Forms. Which Form Is That? Becuase None Of Us In Our School Has Filled Any Form.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Barbwirepro:
[color=#770077][/color]I Discovered Here That Some Universitites Have Filled Some Forms. Which Form Is That? Becuase None Of Us In Our School Has Filled Any Form. undecidedI Discovered Here That Some Universitites Have Filled Some Forms. Which Form Is That? Becuase None Of Us In Our School Has Filled Any Form.
Like I always suggest that one should read atleast the last 3-5 pages ealier before any current last page as a guide on what is going on here, I now plead that you read atleast from page 88 in other to clear your doubt about what you saw ok.
All the same welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2015
omoalhajayezz:
Gud mornin guyz. Kudos to d OP of ds thread & dos dat av bn keepin it lively n bubbling.
Well, I'm Omoalhaja Alako, Public Administration dept, OAU '14. I gladly rep A16......by God's grace.
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2015
in my dept we filled something like mobilization form like 4 months ago.tho' it was meant for us to go with 2015 b15,i dont see any reason for us to fill anoda again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
ruthobaz:
Hello everyone. I finished my exams in September anwhd our results are still being compiled (UNIBEN). Can we still make it into batch A'16?
which department
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
kuchikau:
U mean you will be comfirmed by the red chamber to serve mr president? Hmmmmmmmmmm
What then happen to the common man on the street?

Distinguished senator,I'm a chief servant to the people and they aren't my boss,cause I report to the president who automatically is the chief of all servant...

Suffice to say,that my portfolio is not an elective one,where the people elect me to represent them and as such could be termed my boss,cause they gave me the mandate........Here I'm been choose by the president to serve the people,so I'm answerable to him,the people and the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
12dave:
12dave
Uniben
Computer science
I dey river state life for A16
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
kuchikau:
Ears are itching to hear your LIMITATIONS...

Distinguished senator,as regards to the limitation;

To me I see every limitations as a challenge to serve our people better and as such I'm ever willing to do my utmost best in putting the Golden city and her citizen first in my day to day routine ....
Limitations are abound in this area of work,as lands and housing is so sacrosanct to the people. Also budget,land demarcation disputes ,regulations of various affiliate bodies which oversees the affairs of urbanization of cities both in state and federal levels are part of the limitations which may arise in the course of pursing our set goals,but I have programs which I will embark upon to see to it that there will be minimal limitations in my job....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good afternoon all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
kuchikau:

Distinguished law makers,
I bring to your attention, the above.
Your opinon is higly sought when he (kingsely) have individually acknowedge your supremacy as it concerns the chamber.

Cc
greatestman
banks92
kuchikau
deputy senate president)

Noted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kbs468:
in order not to fall victim of the above, let me express the humorous side of me by saying that in the NIGERIAN nation, the newly appointed Minister of Information is usually being tagged LIE Mohammed on social media, a name coined from its actual nature of LAI Mohammed.
I now ask you all, DOES MY ACTIVITIES AS MINISTER OF INFORMATION GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC EXPRESSES THE NEED TO TAG ME 'LIE Kbs468' ALSO?
Note: We await your responses and comments from all citizens and the general public in order to make the administration serve you better.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Kbs468
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Prettyjo
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Jubreelguy
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Koolmark
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
ruthobaz
Aksquared
winningsun
sabatok
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
Dopemonies
We dont even know the whereabout of the Minister of Planning and Logistics in the person of Agoro1 to give us update on the GOLDEN CITY POPULATION CENSUS he is conducting. However the above list is what I can lay my hands on for now but pls if your moniker is missing or you are not actually a CITIZEN, notify us as such because some of the monikers were actually gotten at the airport, so may be they were actually there for a stop over to board another flight enroute their various destination, hence Foreigners.

Lol! I won't call you that. You don't lie.

Agoro1, kindly attend to this.

If by Tomorrow I don't see any update on this, you'll be served a query.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
omoalhajayezz:
No p sire.....am gonna try ma best.

Okay!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
ruthobaz:

I really hope it will be ready. Thanks

Yea. Let's hope so.
Uwc dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kbs468:

DTOBS!
Let me start by guoting Arsenal's ALEXIS SANCHEZ response to his country man-ATURO VIDAL's comment of only a few minority in Chile actually celebrate the KING and his success *actually refering to Bayern Munich's 5-1 victory over Arsenal in champions league* and I quote thus
"In life you win and lose etc...but life still goes on and you do your best... The positive person is the one who falls, gets up, shakes it off, patches themselves up and smiles at life and says 'Here I go again'."
I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU WERE ALSO ON-BOARD THE PLANE OF INDEPENDENCE FROM B15 THAT INCLUDES myself, Armynu, Johndanny, Sent4rina, arcnomec, yanabasee among others who are also prominent here.
My reason for quoting Alexis Sanchez actually is to sum up every or any other motivational speech for now and not in any way to reply any criticism as the case with him.
Have a super freaky day CITIZENS
Sign: Attorney General & Minister of Information
Thank you attorney!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello citizens of golden city! I heard from a reliable source that the time table for 2016 Batch A mobilization will be out immediately the stream II of 2015 batch B ends their orientation by December.
For now,all that need to be done is making sure our various schools get the approved senate list ready.

Thanks!

Meanwhile Starting the countdown to camp is not too early. So I suggest someone talented in keeping dates and record should do that for the citizens of this nation just as we witnessed in the 2015 Batch B house.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kbs468:
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Kbs468
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Prettyjo
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Jubreelguy
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Koolmark
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
ruthobaz
Aksquared
winningsun
sabatok
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
Dopemonies

Lols.... You no well aswear.... Anyways, on the contrary I'd say it "Fact Kbs468" not "Lie Kbs468" as earlier stated.... Enjoy. For what is what the monikers mentioned above is enough to have this City firing on all Cylinders even though we still welcome more people both migrants, internally displaced, emigrants, immigrants and foreigners alike to this wonderful city of ours.... Let's keep the flags flying....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
DTOBS:
Hello citizens of golden city! I heard from a reliable source that the time table for 2016 Batch A mobilization will be out immediately the stream II of 2015 batch B ends their orientation by December.
For now,all that need to be done is making sure our various schools get the approved senate list ready.

Thanks!

Meanwhile Starting the countdown to camp is not too early. So I suggest someone talented in keeping dates and record should do that for the citizens of this nation just as we witnessed in the 2015 Batch B house.

That's exactly what I had in mind too.... But, the only reason I never went ahead with the countdown personally was as a result of not knowing the exact date and all the necessary information....... Let's see what happens along the line..... Thanks for the tip.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
kuchikau:
... Mr vice president, we are waiting for a fresh ministerial nominees from the presidency... I have written and sent info across for this purpose
Duly noted DSP..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kbs468:

U've tried sha... tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
kuchikau:
Distinguished senator banks92
where are thou?
Hope it not another jamaican tour? Pls come back your attention is highly sought....
Senator kuchikau am with you.just went to my zone for a town haa meeting with my people
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr senate president,
I will in the soonest of time inaugurate a commitee to oversee the activity of the presidency and all its agencies and parastatals as part of our oversight function...
Banks92 will head the commitee on presidential affairs and will be assited by my humble self...
Greatestman
banks92

Kuchikau
distinguished senator.
leggo.checks n balances.what of d Ministry of ladies affairs? which lady heads dat ministry?they nid checks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Agoro1(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! I won't call you that. You don't lie.

Agoro1, kindly attend to this.

If by Tomorrow I don't see any update on this, you'll be served a query.
Mr. President sir!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kbs468:
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Kbs468
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Prettyjo
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Jubreelguy
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Koolmark
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
ruthobaz
Aksquared
winningsun
sabatok
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
Dopemonies
i de believe you die Honourable minister "LIE" is no where near you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
DTOBS:

Thanks!

shea i said it already in this thread dat the TT will be out as soon as stream II are out from camp, highest a week after they are out. It will be released in the next workshop.. Meanwhile the count down should not start untill d TT is out... OPINION : I think our Honourable minister of information in the person of Kbs468 is reliable and capable of keeping the count down as soon as the TT is out.. Tanx cc: The Presidency

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.