Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3380976 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:

It all boils down to what you're looking for.
osun has almost evrytin m looking. 4
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Pls Ogun or Oyo? I don't know much about Ogun state.
ogun, ogun and i repeat ogun. ogun is div into four egba, yewa, ijebu, and remo.
ijebu: nice, standard of living is moderate but electricity not that good.
yewa: nicest place, it near border so things are super cheap esp in ilaro and owode, moreover sango,ifo and ewekoro(industrialized area) are all in yewa.
remo: shagamu is only better place. trust me. remo is boring but her standard of living is low too.
egba: most exciting but avoid being posted to institution area like camp, osiele and adigbe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am chartered now. Wrote my professional exams November. You? Oluwafirefunmi btw
kbemanuel:
I kip quoting sumone else...@mz oluwaafifefunm...wat level r u in IcAN pls?i
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MegaBoolean(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kbs468:

But have you forgotten about the Requirement for posting to higher institutions as FIRST CLASS CLASSIFICATION? so many CMs would eventually get posted to those higher institutions he enlisted? In Osun state
Is dere any assurance dat all First Class students will be posted to Higher Institutions? And what about DISTICTION students from Polytechnics?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Godd decision.

Let me drop my personal comment on this issue.

As an a CM, Osun state is a better state to serve than Oyo state.

Let me give you some reasons.

Oyo as a state has Ibadan as the capital, which is the largest city in all of \West Africa. Due to this at a point in time, Ibadan was the envy of all other cities in SW, even better than Lagos ( i stand to be corrected).
But then, due to the development of Lagos, the base shifted from Ibadan to Lagos. And the mistake Oyo state did was that when all was rosy, they didn't endeavour to invest in other LGs. That's why everything is high is Ibadan, there's hardly a much closer alternative bar ogbomoso.

But in Osun state, you have like 5 functioning Lgs where there are viable opportunities for you to enjoy life.

Industries are actually moving into Osun state due to the stable electricity supply. And that's what prompted Rauf top overdo himself and borrow money to build some infrastructures. And to build the Airport, so as to make the state more viable for investment opportunities.

I hope with these little unbiased points of mine, I am able to add more knowledge to the discussion.
Thanks but I don't want their industries I am ok with their schools (love teaching), I just wanted a state in sw apart from lagos and I just got it.
my next question is do d state government pay corpers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
MegaBoolean:

Is dere any assurance dat all First Class students will be posted to Higher Institutions? And what about DISTICTION students from Polytechnics?
To my understanding.. There's no assurance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
katerine7:

Thanks but I don't want their industries I am ok with their schools (love teaching), I just wanted a state in sw apart from lagos and I just got it.
They used to pay when the economy was good. But dey they don't again. The state govt might say dey will pay. But it might not come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't know about Polytechnic students. But yes, the question is how many first class graduates do we even have?
MegaBoolean:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks.
Abbeyunique2:

ogun, ogun and i repeat ogun. ogun is div into four egba, yewa, ijebu, and remo.
ijebu: nice, standard of living is moderate but electricity not that good.
yewa: nicest place, it near border so things are super cheap esp in ilaro and owode, moreover sango,ifo and ewekoro(industrialized area) are all in yewa.
remo: shagamu is only better place. trust me. remo is boring but her standard of living is low too.
egba: most exciting but avoid being posted to institution area like camp, osiele and adigbe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yeah. Thanks anyways
oluphy:
that's where "camp politics" will play in... but @least u r "closer" if u get ogun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin I've finally achieved the aim of increasing the number of pages
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I'm sorry, I don't understand this post
It's in relation to the list of institutions posted by Health Minister biotechshola
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
chiefololade is in the city. karaole o baba
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Lol. If you have a place to stay and you're not totally depending on your allowance, Lagos is good. I wish I could serve in Osun state myself.
I know lagos is good but I want to stay far away from home(I don tire to dey live for lagos, I need to change) but must be a state in sw and I don't want ogun state, so now osun is my best option now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
I ddnt list the institutions as a potential places for CM to serve, just trying to let people knw how developed the places are, no doubt the presence of institutions contribute enormously to the development of a place.

Cc:
Kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I don't know about Polytechnic students. But yes, the question is how many first class graduates do we even have?

There are a lot my dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayosco2008:

They used to pay when the economy was good. But dey they don't again. The state govt might say dey will pay. But it might not come
ok thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:
grin I've finally achieved the aim of increasing the number of pages
Yes and very encouraging. so may be I and VP Armynu could do same 'sarcastically' with NASARAWA and PLATEAU ST STATES because NASARAWA stands for OSUN while PLATEAU stands for OYO in the reverse Zone which is the NORTH CENTRAL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes and very encouraging. so may be I and VP Armynu could do same 'sarcastically' with NASARAWA and PLATEAU ST STATES because NASARAWA stands for OSUN while PLATEAU stands for OYO in the reverse Zone which is the NORTH CENTRAL
Lol OK nownow
Then next should be CROSSRIVERS and RIVERS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fraih:
Hello guys, I see we are having a good day reading about Osun and Oyo state. Well, I havent lived in any of those places and its not my State of choice, so I don't have much to say abou that. smiley

My question is about the white background passport photograph to be used during registration, I guess its going to be scanned, if it is, can I use a simliar passport that I have? Soft copy, its in JPEG format.
Fraiser, you remember the kind we used for Graduands passport update in FUTA.
yea datz true, I dont think it's necessary to scan d passport, I tink we should be able to upload soft copy of our passport as well provided it meet d necessary specification provided by nysc.
Cc
LogoDwhiz
kbs468

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
so presy logodwhiz, kbs468 and armynu refuses to include my name in the ministerial list submitted to senate. issokay. i knw what to do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Sokoto is ok. Peaceful and cheap. But the weather is terrible. Too hot, too cold , too dusty etc. If you get lucky and you're posted to the city its fine. If not, its not that good
thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
So I other to convince u and not to confuse u. I hope have be able to proof that osun is better than oyo thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
katerine7:
u guys just helped me arrive at a conclusion. ...lagos (cancelled)....osun (here I come)
just can't wait to get out of lagos
may be we should go to jigawa together then
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
True. But not all of them will be mobilised. And not all of them will be posted to Osun state either.
SC31:

There are a lot my dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
katerine7:

They Dont
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fraiser:
yea datz true, I dont think it's necessary to scan d passport, I tink we should be able to upload soft copy of our passport as well provided it meet d necessary specification provided by nysc.
Cc
LogoDwhiz
kbs468
Yea I used my phone to snaped then crop to the required size during b15 reg.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Olami90:

Tnkz so much bro. Good to be around u all again. Av u confirmed ur name on nysc portal and set for reg?
You re welcome bro! Sure nah, you nko?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol. Same here. But I can't choose Osun. My school moved there from Ogun while I was in my final year.
katerine7:

I know lagos is good but I want to stay far away from home(I don tire to dey live for lagos, I need to change) but must be a state in sw and I don't want ogun state, so now osun is my best option now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
@sent4rina hw ar u doin?just wanna say hi. sleepin pills no gri wrk 4 my sis as she no gri chop 4 house 2day
@fraiser as dey no take wait 4 u na im dem no take wait 4 me o.I just c sey page don fly.
@justified10 i kukuma dey folo u observe meanwyl i hea say ur wyf dey exile so no hope 4 u o na 2 go meet 4 d exile remain.
@LogoDWhiz,pls trust me,afterall shey u remember u recommended my sent4rina 4 me b4 i finally decided 2 mari him & i love him so much so i can't fit cheat on him.Deariz no way i go boro husband.Doz ones just dey lie 4 u ni.
@kbs468, i don't knw d reason behind 468,me i recommend 247 4 u.Also i don't remember tellin u 2 broadcast 2 d world dah me & my sent4rina neva ready 2 get belle.U sure ar doin ar doin ur job.
@jayloms,don't 4get smokers are liable 2 die young.Na dat Mamachi fit u wella.
@SC31,congrats on findin ur missin husband
@habib55,e beta make u go swallow poison nw because dea is no need 4 u 2 wait til u reach borno b4 ur death sentence
@alhasannu welcome bak,wea went u?
@Armynu i neva stil c dchiefpriest wey u talk about o.I nid his service ncase u c am.
@evribdy i no knw weda na only osun and oyo dey this NIGERIA wey una no c anoda tin talk abou.
@mysef,it's bera i go now b4 my sis catch me.
Off i go.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fraiser:
Cc
LogoDwhiz
kbs468
Yea I used my phone to snap crop and transfer to the laptop during b15 reg.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Most states don't. All they have is the amount they should pay. Osun used to pay till Aregbesola decided otherwise
SC31:

They Dont

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.