Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375999 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
mark127:
pls i'm havin problem with submitting my nysc registration. when i click on submit it shows me this:
75-1205: Transaction (Process ID 242) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

Same thing here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shammak:

Wu tell u.. Na there God tell me say make she go
Shammak no start oooo, u no say na so u tlk say me nd justified19 no go go togeda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shammak:

Wu tell u.. Na there God tell me say make she go
na dat same god go still tell u say make she go beta state..borno kor, sokoto ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
justified10:
make I dash spinxytinxy dat one.
I gave DTOBs already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kbs468:

If you actually had your FINGER PRINT CAPTURED THE LAST TIME, then no need to do a new registration once you remember your email address and the password used for it.

All you need to do is to click on the spot where it is required for an older account holder to log in for REVALIDATION.

By the way, when you checked your name on the site last week or so, which of the below did you got?

bro, I later click on the remobilization in regards to your observation. have successfully fill the state of deployment and also have printed the green card but the call up no stated Batch B, 2015 but the call up no,is not the same as the previous call up(Batch A 2015) i was given. do i need to be worried?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sbrainy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatestman:
Same thing here

same here Oo Oo
someone shud help Oo Oo!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shammak:

No worry, na 12:47am I go start am... Na only me go dey cafe
ehn ehn, kosi wahala
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chizzy759831:
thank you for replying. i dy onitsha now dey do am. d oda 2 options(3 and 4) no gree open. abeg u fit help me do am for ur angle

Lol! I can't o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alhassanu:
With the kind of frustration Rukkyola is going through, I've decided not to start mine today..
Chillaxing and watching.
I pray the server will be good for a hitch-free registration for all.

Kbs468 yah ne? You don reg?
Justified10, Fraih and Fraiser, LogoDWhiz, how far with yours?
Dtobs, I dae envy your registration status sha. Congrats
baba I dey, e Neva reach ma turn to do...

shey u don do sha.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sbrainy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
mark127:
pls i'm havin problem with submitting my nysc registration. when i click on submit it shows me this:
75-1205: Transaction (Process ID 242) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

same here Oo Oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kbs468:

If you actually had your FINGER PRINT CAPTURED THE LAST TIME, then no need to do a new registration once you remember your email address and the password used for it.

All you need to do is to click on the spot where it is required for an older account holder to log in for REVALIDATION.

By the way, when you checked your name on the site last week or so, which of the below did you got?

bro, I later click on the remobilization in regards to your observation. have successfully fill the state of deployment and also have printed the green card but the green card stated Batch B, 2015 but the call up no,is not the same as the previous call up(Batch A 2015) i was given. do i need to be worried?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dolypson04:

My own date of birth was used. Only the Jamb no and 2nd name are his.
Wait, how did you even know that his Jamb admission number was used if you haven't registered an account?

By the way, Use your own Jamb number only since it is valid as per you having atleast your photo uploaded on Jamb data base because year 2010 and before had no finger prints captured.

As well as getting ready to change your name in Camp but try to get a letter or something from your school to support your decision above pls because this your own case is like having a wrong course or grade uploaded

see below as proof.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
justified10:
I lyk d name ni fa..wetin com b d meaning.
Ehmmmm!!!
Na my surname na sad
Na long tory embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Office dey!

Nah. Just waiting to submit!
Cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
spixytinxy:
Shammak no start oooo, u no say na so u tlk say me nd justified19 no go go togeda
I no dey talk wetin I no see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
spixytinxy:
oyo is nt my case oooo
Hope u go register tommorrow.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sbrainy:

same here Oo Oo

how can that be..contact ur skul and nysc asap...no take am easy o.

from 2-1 to 3rd class, why dem no change am to first class?

kbs468

logodwhiz

dtobs make una com attend to dis case abeg.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
zube01:
Who else is having this issue? After filing everything u can't submit? When u click on submit it gives an error code? Something about been logged out and not been able to register u

I hv the same problem...man! That stuff have been acting that way since afternoon. i dont know wats wrong wit the server. I am tired, why will NYSC always stress innocent Nigerian youth for nothing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
justified10:
na dat same god go still tell u say make she go beta state..borno kor, sokoto ni
God no dey repeat words
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Seeing only Nothern states in the selections, I have decided to discontinue with the Registration for now. NYSC WILL NOT FORCE ME INTO MAKING A CHOICE BECAUSE THEY CLAIM WE ARE AT LIBERTY OF MAKING A SELECTION.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
CROBBOY:
Seeing only Nothern states in the selections, I have decided to discontinue with the Registration for now. NYSC WILL NOT FORCE ME INTO MAKING A CHOICE BECAUSE THEY CLAIM WE ARE AT LIBERTY OF MAKING A SELECTION.
You can't escape north
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
justified10:

kbs468

logodwhiz

Abi na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alhassanu:
With the kind of frustration Rukkyola is going through, I've decided not to start mine today..
Chillaxing and watching.
I pray the server will be good for a hitch-free registration for all.

Kbs468 yah ne? You don reg?
Justified10, Fraih and Fraiser, LogoDWhiz, how far with yours?
Dtobs, I dae envy your registration status sha. Congrats
Baba na God do am oooooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
CROBBOY:
Ori e pe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shammak:

God no dey repeat words
who tell u?

u don forget wen God send one prophet(I don forget name) to Jeremiah (I hope im ryt) say he go die, God send d same prophet go meet d same man say HE(God),don add 7 yyrs abi na 14yrs to him years.

u no dey read ur bible o shammak
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adebowale89:

bro, I later click on the remobilization in regards to your observation. have successfully fill the state of deployment and also have printed the green card but the call up no stated Batch B, 2015 but the call up no,is not the same as the previous call up(Batch A 2015) i was given. do i need to be worried?
No you don't have to be worried about anything now as the new call was actually modified to reflect 'Batch A16' coding trend because of your allawee payment arrangements as using the old one would mean that you are on their payroll already which is not so in reality

And I say congratulations officially

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
justified10:

kbs468

logodwhiz

contact the helplines provided....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
No. Mine showed the same thing and everyone else I know that has done theirs.
Adebowale89:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fraih:

Ehmmmm!!!
Na my surname na sad
Na long tory embarassed
issokay..

tho I for lyk know more . buy as na village square we dey, and amebo full dis city..

make we end am for here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
i already have account with nysc. i was mobilized with Batch A 2015 but wasnt mobilized with the last batch. have successfully fill the
state of deployment and also have printed the
green card but the green card stated Batch B,
2015 but the call up no,is not the same as the
previous call up(Batch A 2015) i was given. do i
need to be worried?

cc: to whom is concerns
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
DTOBS:

contact the helplines provided....
make I tell am..sbrainy, contact d helplines provided.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
justified10:
who tell u?

u don forget wen God send one prophet(I don forget name) to Jeremiah (I hope im ryt) say he go die, God send d same prophet go meet d same man say HE(God),don add 7 yyrs abi na 14yrs to him years.

u no dey read ur bible o shammak
Na u no dey read am o... Y u no go sabi King Hezekiah

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.