Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Addicted To Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addicted To Tramadol (695 Views)

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / More Nigerian Youths Take To Tramadol, Codeine To Get High- Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Tramadol by princeomorh(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
A very close friend of mine confessed to me at work today that hes addicted to tramadol,pls wot can he do to stop cos according to him, he feels balanced and stable anytime he takes it.
Re: Addicted To Tramadol by kingk(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
that's serious......what is his nature o work? @ op
Re: Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
huh! i tink ur friend is doing alot of damage to his body, by forcing his heart to beat far more than normal and this can result to loosing of blood
Re: Addicted To Tramadol by tuto: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
get a psychologist for him on 08026614275

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Tramadol by kestolove95(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
if he takes one daily, dats not a problem, but if he takes ovadose like 3 to 4 a day, d effct is seizure and can fall any time...tramadol has no bad effect if u take atleast one a day but if u take ovadose am sorry for u
Re: Addicted To Tramadol by shininglite(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tramadol restoring the pride of 9ja niggas since 2008 grin

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Tramadol by shininglite(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
princeomorh:
A very close friend of mine confessed to me at work today that hes addicted to tramadol,pls wot can he do to stop cos according to him, he feels balanced and stable anytime he takes it.

Op we know say NA u wink
Re: Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tramadol e get one stupid guy called Daniel wey dey always talk abt dis drug, abeg dem dey use am Smooch grin ?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Good To Be True? North Korea Astounding Medical Breakthrough / THE USEFULNESS OF HONEY / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.