Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon (846 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by metroparrot: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by ELTON123(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
SNAIL BABAundecided

You are sighted cheesygrin
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
...And the paparazzi "kwontinues".

I swear this is not a Democratic government, It's best described as a PHOTOCRATIC government.
Government of the camera, by the camera and for the camera.

1 Like

Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by Mogidi: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
thats my able president.
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by ibrams(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by APCisaJOKE: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
HMMMM
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by OfBiafra: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
This regime appear to be very concerned about their public image.

Well, Nigerians have chosen to have faith in this crumbling system and voted for this president,but alas faith without work is useless.

OfBiafra
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by Shortyy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
What's he doing there now? Buhari the Tourist.
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by martyns303(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
"Am going to be president and do my job, but first let me take a selfie"
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by gabazin080(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is what you get when you vote a traveller and selfie addict. Buhari traveling and taking pictures since may 29
Re: All The Photos As President Buhari Arrives Cameroon by gabazin080(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is what you get when you vote a traveller and selfie addict. Buhari traveling and taking pictures since may 29

(1) (Reply)

Help! Mimiko Is Tearing Ondo Apart / Ambode Set To Release Cabinet List This Week / One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.