Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles (843 Views)

Mention One Major Country Without Secessionist Groups? / Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by Mc4larin: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello Ndler,

As I walking to my office this morning, I saw this car and I decided to share it with you guys who wants to buy Honda car to be careful. I hate Honda cars because of this particular problem. It's peculiar to Honda cars

Three years ago, my friends and I decided to flex at Elegushi beach by going to a night party with babes. on getting to Osborne Foreshore, the car just stopped on motion, we thought were dead before we realised that the tyre is facing another route. We were so embarrassed that night in front of the babes because we don make mouth tire.....

share your thought about this pics below, has it happened to you before?

Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by glowithdan(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by jesussaves22: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is carelessness and lack of maintenance that caused it. My boss have accord from 2004,2007,2010 and 2014 . He has not experience all this stories of pulling of tyre.

2 Likes

Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by bettercreature(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
jesussaves22:
Is carelessness and lack of maintenance that caused it. My boss have accord from 2004,2007,2010 and 2014 . He has not experience all this stories of pulling of tyre.
You are a million percent wrong,that is the major flaw of HONDA above,infact i witness up to 20 cases every month
You can't believe about 19 out of 20 of such cases are HONDA
It is just like a curse
Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by sluk(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
i love honda like i would love my wife. it's all about maintenance. shaft, tie-rod end, etc.
Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by Mc4larin: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
bettercreature:
You are a million percent wrong,that is the major flaw of HONDA above,infact i witness up to 20 cases every month
It is just like a curse

Exactly!
Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by Lanretoye(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
i wont accept that could ever happen without prior notice...only if the owner/driver is carefree.
Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by luvinhubby(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Patronised poorly cloned China ball juoints.
Ignored obvious cranking noise of a worn out ball joint.
Poor maintainance culture.
Re: One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles by jesussaves22: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
bettercreature:
It is just like a curse
My friend believes it or leave it. Carelessness and carefree life is the cause ok

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker / Gov. Amosun, It’s Time To Eat The Humble Pie / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.