Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Traveling To SA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To SA (749 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To SA by wiringdpt(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can anyone recommend a good cheap hotel in Joburg? It's my first time traveling to SA so any info will be appreciated. I leave on Saturday.
Re: Traveling To SA by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 30, 2015
wiringdpt:
Can anyone recommend a good cheap hotel in Joburg? It's my first time traveling to SA so any info will be appreciated. I leave on Saturday.

BM Gardens Hotel and Apartment, it is only 10 Min away from OR Tambo International or book with Sun One Hotel, Isando also 10 min Away
Re: Traveling To SA by SisterCaro(m): 5:06am On Jul 30, 2015
What your budget?
Re: Traveling To SA by wiringdpt(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks bro I will look it up.
eddiebruk:

BM Gardens Hotel and Apartment, it is only 10 Min away from OR Tambo International or book with Sun One Hotel, Isando also 10 min Away
Re: Traveling To SA by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2015
My little advice for you is to make sure you book your hotel in sandton if you want to be secured

1 Like

Re: Traveling To SA by nysot(f): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015
@ jayon,good advice,
He can book his hotel in Sandton,Bryanston or Fourways (safe areas).
In Sandton,I will recommend Westford Hotel and Suites which is about 5mins walk to Nelson Mandela Square,Sandton City and it's R720 per night (breakfast inclusive);Villa Vittoria is also very good but everything boils down to your budget.
You will see cheaper hotels (R350-R450) outside the places mentioned above but your safety is paramount,you also need to consider proximity to tourist attractions so you will not have to spend so much on transportation (if at all you need to).
Re: Traveling To SA by Moana(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some options, check www.booking.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Funny Tweets About Lagos Rain And The eclipse / Here’s Why You Should Always Take Photo Of Your Stove Before You Go On Vacation / Top 10 World's Longest Non-stop Passenger Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.