Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties (23102 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by bellachibaby(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has issued an order to ex-Governor Rochas Okorocha’s appointees, as the battle over handover continues.

He posted the directive on his Twitter account, @EmekaIhedioha, Monday afternoon.

“I have ordered the Principal Secretary to Former Governor Rochas Okorocha and the Head of Imo State Civil Service to prepare a proper hand-over document of all Government Properties before 12am midnight tomorrow 4th June, 2019.”

At the weekend, Ihedioha decried the failure of his predecessor to handover documents containing the financial stance of the state to him.

Ihedioha lamented that he has no documents showing the financial status of the state, hence the difficulty of his administration to hit the ground running.

He said: “We have difficulties operating from Imo Government House now. But I told Imo people that we will start work and give no excuses.

“We will give dividends of democracy irrespective of the status of the state of facilities I inherited from the outgone administration.

“The government that ended was not prepared to handover or ready to receive us. I thank Imo people for receiving us and we shall serve the state with the fear of God.

“All financial institutions that have a relationship with Imo State Government should not honour any withdrawal instruction by cheques, transfers or in any form.”
https://thickmatch.com/gov-ihedioha-issues-deadline-okorochas-secretary-hos-imo-properties/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by FRESHG(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
ARREST THEM ASAP angry ERMMM DONT FORGET TO ARREST IDRIS OKUNEYE SORRY NGENEUKWUENU TOO sad

53 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Matters arising.......

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Yankiss(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
It is very bad of the outgoing government to leave their successor stranded. Was that how Ikedi Ohakim treated Rochas? If so, the trend should be solidly discouraged. Governance should be continuity. This is serious lack of maturity in its entirety!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good there shud be responsibllty and accountablity. Ihedioha will also get his own when he finishes his tenure.

We can’t continue like we are animals living in the jungle with no sense of responsibility for our public service to the state and people. Rochas is very immature and behaves like a criminal smtmes.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Lamasta(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let the games begin but on a second thought why will Okorocha leave government without proper and documented handover imagine grin even when I handed over office then as Secretary of my States students union way money no plenty self I submitted documents explaining how every penny was spent and other activities carried out during our tenure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
FRESHG:
ARREST THEM ASAP angry ERMMM DONT FORGET TO ARREST IDRIS OKUNEYE SORRY NGENEUKWUENU TOO sad
Gibberish as usual!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Nellybank(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
I don't understand Why u are wasting time in dealing with that thief

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by okeyfrank: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rochas is a criminal, and has ever been since his 419 years

23 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Too much Drama

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by OCTAVO: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by LOWPEAK: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yes My Governor.... Run them out... He claims he has nothing hidden and get still couldn't hand over properly...

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by PastorandMentor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nigeria is a mess

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by DWJOBScom(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okorocha didn’t see his defeat coming at all....
He will be alright

22 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Charly68: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Has the ex Gov forgotten there is no more immunity ? Pease go after him and his guys

13 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Thankgodtt(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is absolutely crazy, why would you leave office without handing over relevant documents??

This is Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by ruffhandu: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
I know that secretary and head office won't meet up with this deadline.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by AllenSpencer: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin

He is still searching for document when his colleagues have rolled all out.

Let's watch the movie.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Ultimatezlant: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
In as much as Rocha's was irresponsible I believe you would end up wasting your time if you actually depend fully on him accounting for all his ordeals before starting to work.

This is probably a good gimmick to

1. chase shadows for four years

2. loot

3. do nothing

4. pour incompetent excuses on Rocha's

5. Get reelected on sympathy

First 100days is counting already

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by sorom4: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Iberiberism at work
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by bmos(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lamasta:
grin

Ihedioha spoil show by making the pulling down of statues his first priority (if actually he did that as claimed). This is what is called, 'playing into your enemies' hands
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm

I hope Ihedioha didn't contest the governorship position for the sake of vendetta..Rochas Okorocha has his shortcomings no doubt but mehn give the guy a break how much more can a single person take....Efcc is on one side hounding him, INEC withholding his return certificate on the other side, Ihedioha poking him from under and El Rufai/ Oshomole launching their attack from the top.

It's well..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Philinho(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
And EFCC are there masturbating.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Babamotors100: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol....
Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by ArmaniUhuru: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
They had until May 29 to handover, and today is June 3?

Probe them all. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties by Hotzone(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.