Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! (840 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by Annele: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2009
Hi guys

I'm from SA, thanks for having me here. I have a problem that I'm not sure what to make of. My boyfriend yesterday told me that he supports an SA Idols contestant (apart from that she sings well and from our mutual home city) that she looks like his ex-girlfriend. He dated her 6 years ago, she cheated on him with one of his friends and was apparently seen as a slut. I remember though that earlier in the relationship he told me that he had contributed to her being called a slut, I don't know how,   He lied to me the whole time yesterday trying to confuse me when I confronted him, luckily I have a good memory and know each of his ex's names, how they looked and why they broke up.

He eventually confessed he saw the Idols contestant looked like his ex and that made him support the contestant more and that he thought about all the good times they had together. Should I worry?
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by sparta(f): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2009
Dont give yourself hyper because of a guy, give him the benefit of a doubt, if he then goofs you can take action.
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by Annele: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2009
Thanks yes you're right,
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by 2tait: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
Reminescence, nostalgia, fantasizing. call it what you like.
I guess everyone has a right to let his or her mind wander or float.
The problem starts when one begins to impement the fantasy.

www.wetindeyforum.com
it is all about relationships
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by Czarskit(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
U've got nada 2 worry 'bout. . .
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by IykeD(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
Who r you angry at now, your bf, his ex or the idol contestant??
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by SisiJinx: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
Annele:

Hi guys

I'm from SA, thanks for having me here. I have a problem that I'm not sure what to make of. My boyfriend yesterday told me that he supports an SA Idols contestant (apart from that she sings well and from our mutual home city) that she looks like his ex-girlfriend. He dated her 6 years ago, she cheated on him with one of his friends and was apparently seen as a slut. I remember though that earlier in the relationship he told me that he had contributed to her being called a slut, I don't know how,   He lied to me the whole time yesterday trying to confuse me when I confronted him, luckily I have a good memory and know each of his ex's names, how they looked and why they broke up.

He eventually confessed he saw the Idols contestant looked like his ex and that made him support the contestant more and that he thought about all the good times they had together. Should I worry?

What??!!!  You are joking right? shocked shocked shocked

I tell ya if I were you, I woulda unplugged the TV. . . Yep, that ought to do the trick.

And if that doesn't work, you can always hunt the idol girl down and kill her. . . I mean how dare she!!! angry angry

Simple.
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by DaPhoenix(f): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
Girl calm down, the closest he'll get to her is by sitting right in front of the television.
Re: Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! by bluespice(f): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2009
lmao! sis ur back grin

poster uve got nathing to worry about until he starts making efforts to rekindle the relationship with the ex then uve got something
until then, make the house fun by opposing the girl tongue
tell me is she a really good singer?
if she is uve got urself a good argument wink

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I End Dis Relationship / Please Urgent Help( Me, My Ex& Father Of My Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.