Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? (33771 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin

May God save men from unfaithful women...
We don't need any saving from unfaithful women, we need to be more caring and loving but with a strong emphasis that all bullshiit has a cost.

I have zero unconditional love for any woman but I'll always make them happy and treat them right but anytime they start feeling indispensable you show them the other side of you they never knew it existed.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by skyfullofstars(f): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
mmsen:

That's not the same thing.

The woman knows that child is not from her, whilst the man is deceived into believing that the child is his.

These women are lying to everyone - they lie to the man and her child, that is evil.

Being unfaithful to your wife and having affairs is as bad as your example.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't need any saving from unfaithful women, we need to be more caring and loving but with a strong emphasis that all bullshiit has a cost.

I have zero unconditional love for any woman but I'll always make them happy and treat them right but anytime they start feeling indispensable you show them the other side of you they never knew it existed.
Hahha nothing pains a man more than the fact that he's been fathering a bastard.

How tomorrow go be na?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by mmsen: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Being unfaithful to your wife and having affairs is as bad as your example.

Having an affair is harmful to one person.

Lying about the paternity of a child is harmful to your partner and your own child - that is evil.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by tpiander: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
^ you are messed up.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by VickyRotex(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Thank God I half dided my own partenity test.eleko1,vickyrotex,barcanista,temitemi,rokiatu,seun half you does yours?

shocked
#faints

Iyangbali, why? angry

Anyways, I resemble my papa, my twin brother resemble my mama, so no issues tongue
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:

Hahha nothing pains a man more than the fact that he's been fathering a bastard.

How tomorrow go be na?
What if you've been loving the bastard all along as your own child.

Well, I'll personally waste any man that tries that shiit with me , but that woman must pay the price.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked
#faints

Iyangbali, why? angry

Anyways, I resemble my papa, my twin brother resemble my mama, so no issues tongue
hahahahahahahahahahaha she resemble her papa,hmmmmmm I smell rat
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by fubbyy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols @ paternity fraud
Fuckeeen hilarious...

I won't agree that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful. Our environment doesn't give us that free-hand and we are family oriented.

Paternity fraud is usually the first child, it could happen if the woman has multiple suitors/partners, gets pregnant, and hooks it on the most viable/propitious suitor.

*it could also happen when a woman has TTC for quite some time, she might be tempted to explore if the fault is from her or her husband. In Nigeria where every infertility issue is a woman's fault_ we can't blame her much for her extensive research.

I don't support it though.

If your wife sleeps with a hoodlum _ (skin to skin), then something is very wrong somewhere with both of you...lols.
pls what is TTC?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by skyfullofstars(f): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
mmsen:

Having an affair is harmful to one person.

Lying about the paternity of a child is harmful to your partner and your own child - that is evil.

Both are evil. You're even hurting your child by being unfaithful to your wife/husband. Kids also suffer
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by VickyRotex(f): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahahaha she resemble her papa,hmmmmmm I smell rat

How you no go smell rat? shebi na Otapiapia you dey sell grin tongue
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
What if you've been loving the bastard all along as your own child.

Well, I'll personally waste any man that tries that shiit with me , but that woman must pay the price.
Hahahahahah bros you wan kill ontop woman matter? May we not father somebody else's child though.

How tomorrow go be?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

How you no go smell rat? shebi na Otapiapia you dey sell grin tongue
tongue

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2015
nnachukz:
my Igbo brothers take everything as business and wouldn't want to be duped with another man's child under the pretence of I'm your faithful wife and this is your child in this 21st century where there is a reliable way to find out.
my yoruba brothers trust their wives, because they know they are faithful women.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by tpiander: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2015
@op

na original "something, to remember, just a lil something, something to remember me by".
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by tpiander: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFf5iVBuQlo

every time you go away, you take a piece of me with you, ooh
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols @ paternity fraud
Fuckeeen hilarious...

I won't agree that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful. Our environment doesn't give us that free-hand and we are family oriented.

Paternity fraud is usually the first child, it could happen if the woman has multiple suitors/partners, gets pregnant, and hooks it on the most viable/propitious suitor.

*it could also happen when a woman has TTC for quite some time, she might be tempted to explore if the fault is from her or her husband. In Nigeria where every infertility issue is a woman's fault_ we can't blame her much for her extensive research.

I don't support it though.

If your wife sleeps with a hoodlum _ (skin to skin), then something is very wrong somewhere with both of you...lols.

Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:

Hahahahahah bros you wan kill ontop woman matter? May we not father somebody else's child though.

How tomorrow go be?
No be that kain waste nau - who dey kill for toto these days again.

I go waste him money .him go dey pay like white. wink
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by DECOtech(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Bugatie:
Hmmm you wan scatter homes abi

Home built on faulse foundations you mean
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
No be that kain waste nau - who dey kill for toto these days again.

I go waste him money .him go dey pay like white. wink

Hahahaaha.... Wetin you wan use him money do na? You for free am make him use the money take fend for "him pikin" grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2015
warol0:
One major source of paternity fraud in Naija is babies swap at Maternity clinics. People desperately looking for male child making unholy deals with nurses / traditional midwives to swap newly born babies. The mothers are not necessarily in the know of this, and may be constituting a sizeable percentage of paternity cases.

You might be right.

They should conduct DNA tests on the mothers too.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by davidja(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
[right][/right]
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
maxiuc:
All my kids are mine oooo u don't need to be told if see them cus the all have my caterpillar teethcheesy

You can't be so sure...

Obviously, you wife loves men (plural) with caterpillar teeth grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up / Things A Female Should Never Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.