Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon (3756 Views)

A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian / Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015
No wonder they say once ur a soldier you are a soldier for life. President MB hands reminds me of my platoon commander while in Nysc camp when he was teaching us how to position our hands when matching. I love 9ja military

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Bugatie(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2015
charlie42:
No wonder they say once ur a soldier you are a soldier for life. President MB hands reminds me of my platoon commander while in Nysc camp when he was teaching us how to position our hands when matching. I love 9ja military

Our Tourist president

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
I hope dis make FP

Pls whoever is in charge should pls 4ward dis to FP
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by INTROVERT(f): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
ok
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by ikbnice(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
a soldier is always a soldier.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
lol
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by CEtoO(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok na
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:

Tourist president

Fast finger. I trowey salute o
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Neemcie(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2015
My fresh presido!
God is your strength smiley
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by acunon: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
charlie42:
I hope dis make FP

Pls whoever is in charge should pls 4ward dis to FP
why do u want it to make front page,because u r the the thread owner ba?
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by davidmoyes(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Neemcie:
My fresh presido!
Does 'fresh' have a different meaning ??
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by IamOpemipo(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Neemcie:
My fresh presido!

And his muscle too
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Wizzz: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
He was just feeling cold undecided
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Tolexander: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2015
And the Paul Biya beside he has been the President before PMB became military Head of States in 1983!
PMB will still leave him on the post!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by youngberry001(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Wizzz:
He was just feeling cold undecided
uhmm am doubting!!!
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
acunon:
why do u want it to make front,because u r the the thread owner ba?

If u sabi English u go no say * I hope dis make fp* is just a wish. yimuu
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Neemcie(f): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
davidmoyes:
Does 'fresh' have a different meaning ??
Is there anything that people don't read different meanings into??
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by realtestament(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Tourist or President??

Like for tourist share for president
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2015
I swear military never comot for this man body grin
I love my president!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Chestar5(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
But really come to think of it, whats so special or important about this thread that makes it fp material apart from (our president) undecided
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Chestar5:
But really come to think of it, whats so special or important about this thread that makes it fp material apart from (our president) undecided

What's so special about Dbanj posing with his Bentley and d thread makes FP undecided
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by ammy4goodies(f): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2015
That hands shaa cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Chestar5(f): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2015
charlie42:

What's so special about Dbanj posing with his Bentley and d thread makes FP undecided

Part of what am saying
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Chestar5:

Part of what am saying

Ok

Well as 4 me it's just a wish to one day make FP, everybody make wishes. Dats all
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
How can it effect the RELEASE OF CHIBOK GIRLS.....?
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
How can it effect the RELEASE OF CHIBOK GIRLS.....?

Well dis is a very good research question. You can start ur write up 4rm dia. Shey b na evilforest be ur name
In my project supervisors voice *Cmon start exploring*
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by iamrealdeji(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chestar5:
because it's the president
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by iamrealdeji(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
One would know he's a military man with the way he concentrates like gbaun,only God knows how many guns the president has shot,and how many people he has shot dead in war
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Humans 'soldiers' are suppose to swing their hands when walking and not walking with your hands laying beside you like a stroke patient.
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by brainpower(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
I noticed he always walks this way. At times I try to imagine how straight things were for his children while growing up because this man's discipline is second to none. Even OBJ and IBB still walk this way. Once a soldier always a soldier.
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Empress2014(f): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
We've seen it, so what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Is Cheating On Lilian Esoro (photos) / Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 / 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.