Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon (3755 Views)

A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian / Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Empress2014:
We've seen it, so what?
So empress take express LOG OUT
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by Empress2014(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
charlie42:

So empress take express LOG OUT
well....whatever that means or whatever meaning I read to it...it's yours
Re: PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon by charlie42(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Empress2014:
well....whatever that means or whatever meaning I read to it...it's yours

Oya sorry no vex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend / "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh / 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.