Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State (7242 Views)

Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost / Building Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Flat / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by simmja: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Nairaland.

I would like to know the estimated cost of building 4 flats in one storey house, and any other advice with regards to building a house in anambra state.

Thanks
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by Swaggzkid: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok. I have nothing to contribute

Don't worry Guys are coming grin to bail you
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by bomsybomsy(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2015
It will be very difficult for any good engineer to give you the right estimate without the drawings or designs of what you.Do you have drawings?, if no,I can only give you a rough estimate,But you need to tell me what type of bedroom flats.Are you talking of 4 flats of 2,3 bed flats of one story building.
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by eghosajohnny: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Below is a 2d design of a 3bdrm 4flats and it can be done with a cost range of 14.5m moderately,I know the cost of materials the abit cos I have built in ebonyi and have done little jobs in awkozu

You can call me for more discussion

07014709098,07031886484,Johnontop14@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by simmja: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
@eghosajohnny @bomsybomsy

I intend to build 3bdrm 4flats one storey building... At the moment family member are carrying out estimated cost. I decided to come to nairaland for fact checking the estimated cost and see what other people spent on their project. the project is from the start. the only thing on the land is fence .
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by greenermodels: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2015
simmja:
Hello Nairaland.

I would like to know the estimated cost of building 4 flats in one storey house, and any other advice with regards to building a house in anambra state.

Thanks
we are a building team live on ground in onitsha, we can give you a good estimate if you forward your plans to us. if you're yet to have a house plan, we can design one for you and aid you through the approval process if needed. contact us on through greenermodels@gmail.com or 08131339112. also available on whatsapp. thanks and remain blessed
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by eghosajohnny: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2015
simmja:

I intend to build 3bdrm 4flats one storey building... At the moment family member are carrying out estimated cost. I decided to come to nairaland for fact checking the estimated cost and see what other people spent on their project. the project is from the start. the only thing on the land is fence .

Sir for a moderate building and out of lagos island and the land is leveled and dry the quote below will take it to complete on carcass

Foundation oncluding german floor:2.3m
Block work to decking:1.6m
Decking:2.4m
Block work to roof:1.6m
Roofing on 3type:long span:1.4m,stpe tile:1.7m,stone coated:2.8m
Plastering:900k
Parapet:900k
Tile:1.5k
Door:700k
sliding window:550k
W/c,shower,and general plumbing:600k
Electrical:700
Ceiling with pvc:80k
Palour dining pop,rms down screening:320k
Painting 500k
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by eghosajohnny: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2015
simmja:

Sir for a moderate building and out of lagos island and the land is leveled and dry the quote below will take it to complete on carcass

Roofing on 3type:long span:1.4m,step tile:1.7m,stone coated:2.8m
Painting 500k

The above quote is a guide you will be needing for the project and if you need my service I will glad to work for you and I will definitely deliver your project in good faith with my above quote with quality materials you will need
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by eghosajohnny: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
simmja:

Roofing on 3type:long span:1.4m,step tile:1.7m,stone coated:2.8m
Painting 500k

The above quote is a guide you will be needing for the project and if you need my service I will glad to work for you and I will definitely deliver your project in good faith with my above quote with quality materials you will need

You can always call 07014709098,07031886484
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by adebaxton(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2015
simmja:
Hello Nairaland.

Thanks

With a similar project at hand, It will cost 12m for the building carcass,parapet,roofing and plastering+rendering.
Finishes: Painting,Screeding,POP,Sanitary+Kitchen wares and Doors at 3.2 Million.

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by Emma434: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
With a similar project at hand, It will cost 12m for the building carcass,parapet,roofing and plastering+rendering.
Finishes: Painting,Screeding,POP,Sanitary+Kitchen wares and Doors at 3.2 Million.

Bldr. Adebayo Ademola A.
access2m@hotmail.com
08027277744, 08066640003
55C9CB70[/quote]
Re: Building Cost Of 4 Flats In Anambra State by eazyway212: 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (Reply)

Installation Of Stamp Concrete / What Can It Cost Me To Roof A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / Uncompleted Mini-flats In Half-plot Dry Land At Major Road In Arepo - 12 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.