Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) (63905 Views)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by mencade5(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
vghh
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by phyllosilicate(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by exlink10(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
woooooow
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
cryThis Edge when wil you grow up nd turn to 4G Glo I tire oo
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by krystiankachi(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Forgot what I wntd to type, so I had to type this
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by MacluvPH(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
My mum I love you so much.if you agree with me about your mum click "like"

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by rashygenius: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
main reason y mothers flare up easily if person Bleep up unlike fathers

Abara,igbati,igbarun,igbaju,igbarun,Iko,ifarun,Ifase
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by lolly2pops: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2015
I see poverty in all these pictures. Really saddening. Life is really a struggle in that part of the world. Big-ups to the strength of women.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Mavor: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerian mothers are awesome. But the younger generation these days are something else. This country is in serious trouble.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Haabil: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
God bless my countryGod bless my countryGod bless my country
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by richard870(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
A big shame on the word 'Nigeria' angry
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Upnepaa(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Yustash001:
Rotfl....what a man can do...a woman can surely do it better ...
i will start taking this statement serious when they(wowen) start to dig well/soakaway,turns to bricklayer of a minimum of 3 storey building and so on...
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
God bless our iban....

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Never underestimate the strength of a Nigerian woman!
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Good one..
then, what about the FEMINISTS...?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by flowjoe: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Mama ah hustler, she ain't need no help raising her kids cool
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
This sets my heart on memories.

May God bless me to pay back to my mom more than her imagination, not excluding all nairalanders as well

Amen.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
hit "like" if you know your mum is one in a trillion! And you wouldn't have gotten to this stage without her in your life smiley
an opportunity to gather likes right? so what will you do with all the likes when u eventually get about a million? joblessness at its peak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Upnepaa:
i will start taking this statement serious when they(wowen) start to dig well/soakaway,turns to bricklayer of a minimum of 3 storey building and so on...
so you havn't seen any?...na OYO you dey..

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2015
The first two were photoshopped the last one is for real. I catch him! .....Smiles
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by afoo02(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
tayebest:
Hit like if you love your Mother! cool cool cool
I love my mum and i'll not hit ur like
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by amalder: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
If you fool enough to come after me then your fool enough to Die!

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by damiloladuke1: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
YEA, that's the strength you get being an African woman

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by vizkiz: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
firstEVA:
an opportunity to gather likes right? so what will you do with all the likes when u eventually get about a million? joblessness at its peak.

your unimportant attention as been noticed...now can you kindly furck off my mention? smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by mitobi: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigeria women are great women, we put our family first before our satisfaction. Our children happiness is more important that pur, but wait a minute are the women of these days as sacrificial as our mother of of 2decades ago. .?

MItobi CCTV , we sell and install all kind of electronic security product,
CCTV
IP CAMERA
ACCESS CONTROL
BIOMETRIC
ELECTRIC FENCING
AUTOGATE

WE ARE BASE IN PORT HARCOURT , ABUJA, LAGOS.
WE DON'T JUST SELL, WE ARE PROFESSIONAL,
ALSO FIND US ONLINE IN WWW.NAIZON.COM
08033133950, 08033414280

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by ERONX(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Nothing like a mother's love
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by deadZONE: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
tchidi:
In Ebonyi state, women work on construction sites, carrying headpan of mixed concrete..
Sights like these are also very common.

God bless all hardworking women all over the country. embarassed embarassed
while some others keep five boyfriends,some other have to sleep with twenty guys a day just to make that money ooooouuuhh did i mention the strippers? women are bleeped up the good one suffer while the bad ones progress..
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Upnepaa:
a typical delta woman,they'v got the strength of an average nigerian man,these are the real women not those ajebutter claiming feminists under there ceiling,may God bless their hustle
Hehehehe. Correct! In that strength shall our country grow. And how is the typical delta man?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by dubylhover(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Ojestas:
Mothers are gods. . That's y i respect anything female. The good ones though !!

so you dont respect good males?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by chemmerfrank(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Instead of us to find a solution and Get rid of poverty..some would be saying God bless the women and all... Bless them with sufferings or what??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by dmcdad: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
deebsman1:
Touching, after all said and done, 1 girl will now come from nowhere forming loving you for a son that was trained by such an hardworking working woman, come dey hate the MIL........amadioha go punish all the girls hating their MILs and the husbands family. "naija girls reaping where they don't sow since the new civilization comes to africa"

Caveat: am not against taking care of ur girl o, but not to the detriment of the suffering mothers

orisa b'iya kosi, may our mothers live to reap the fruit of the struggles. Not all dis indomie generation mothers oooo grin grin grin grin
@emboldened, especially mine. God bless her for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.