Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Date People With HIV - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Date People With HIV (718 Views)

Wanna Meet Up With People With Different Philosophies / Date People With HIV / HIV Dating Website For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date People With HIV by jorgehussian: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
In the world most of the people diagnosed by hiv, at the same time lot of people looking for support and love. For that biggest companies offers online dating sites, online dating sites are playing key role to finding partner or support in the world, but most of the online dating site cheating the people, they don’t maintain right profile.
Hdatingsites.com- We researched on top 20 herpes dating sites and we compared the features, cost and qualified users on the sites, we listed top 3 herpes dating sites to helping people with herpes, read reviews of the top 3 herpes dating sites and choose better one and date with herpes people.
Web: http://www.hdatingsites.com/aboutus/
Re: Date People With HIV by hally7: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am looking for a friendship, a muslim guy from north and must be working to earn a living pls. Bbm contact 2BBFE45A

1 Like

Re: Date People With HIV by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Are you a HIV+ female b/w 25 to 50 years of age and needs to really settle down for a life partner/marriage? Then try let me know. E-mail me at: livhorg@yahoo.com, whatsapp +2348027022855 or call +2348035482398
Re: Date People With HIV by Mebolum(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
My name is martins am 28 years from Igbo speaking part of delta state but base in Lagos, am HIV+. Am a graduate and self employed, I need a focus minded and understanding lady between the age of 24-28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Any interested person should please call or WhatsApp me on 07082786891.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Picture And Contact If You Want To Be Paid And bleeped / Christain Single Hub / Strictly Oau Hook Up Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.