Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Date People With HIV - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Date People With HIV (1093 Views)

Wanna Meet Up With People With Different Philosophies / Date People With HIV / HIV Dating Website For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date People With HIV by jorgehussian: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Positive Singles is our 1st pick from the 5 online Herpes online dating sites websites that we’ve reviewed. It’s best and the leading site for single people that live with Herpes and are looking for love, friendship or companionship. This site provides more than just relationship to the people, make new friends, yeah its not merely a dating website its a house for those with Herpes where every one support each other and furthermore encourage each other. We really enjoy the way users utilize this site for maybe not simply to find a date, yet to provide moral support helping to make them a household.
Web: http://hdatingsites.com/positive-singles/
Re: Date People With HIV by adamilen(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
OP...Please Herpes and HIV are not the same. Please correct your heading
Re: Date People With HIV by creamoflove: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2016
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314 Thank you
Re: Date People With HIV by Pinky12: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
My name is Bola from Delta state Oghara tested HIV+ last year, I just need a serious relationship/ marriage... any positive out there? Here's my number 08137464865.

1 Like

Re: Date People With HIV by 44alexander: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pls your age are u a guy or girl?
Re: Date People With HIV by Mebolum(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
My name is martins am 28 years from Igbo speaking part of delta state but base in Lagos, am HIV+. Am a graduate and self employed, I need a focus minded and understanding lady between the age of 24-28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Any interested person should please call or WhatsApp me on 07082786891.
Re: Date People With HIV by chysam: 9:10am On May 31, 2023
Is there any website for Hepatitis infected persons in Nigeria looking for soul mates?

hepatitis not HIV

If anyone knows,please advice
Re: Date People With HIV by creamoflove: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am a young man, 38years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms ‪07061861653‬ .

No Game Pls , all we are all looking for in a relationship is love, care and trust. Age is just a number. I just want to be happy for the rest of my life.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. / Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff / What Are The Consequences Of Double-dating? Lets Hear Your Say Nls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.