Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre (7565 Views)

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2015
massive expanse of land.. available for lease and outright sale ....
intrested person who would want to set up large farms for massive commercial agriculture should call
DEPENDING on location we have lands starting from 80,000 per ACRE...

BEST PRICE EVER...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
GET ur farms started from as low as #80,000 per ACRE.... CALL US UP
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by sthugo: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Do you lease?

@ what cost per acre?

And what are the locations?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
sthugo:
Do you lease?

@ what cost per acre?

And what are the locations?

yes we lease... but the price is depending on the location....
so which state do u prefer...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by FarmTech(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
royallord1:

yes we lease... but the price is depending on the location.... so which state do u prefer...
.. Hw much do u lease for delta?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
FarmTech:

Hw much do u lease for delta?

Thread Carefully When Buying/Leasing Lands In Delta. Especially In Anioma Part Of Delta (Delta Ibo).. I Am From Issele Uku And Can Assure You That Even In Illah Or Ukwunzu, U Can't Get Land At That Price In Delta. I Hate To See People Scammed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
FarmTech:

Hw much do u lease for delta?

hw much land are u looking for.... because the one we have in delta is pegged for a certain size and for 25 years... thats just d condition attached....(community decision)
but d one we have in edo state is as u please but price is dependant on size required...
although if u are insistant on delta.... we could work things out....
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
ebukasoso:

Thread Carefully When Buying/Leasing Lands In Delta. Especially In Anioma Part Of Delta (Delta Ibo).. I Am From Issele Uku And Can Assure You That Even In Illah Or Ukwunzu, U Can't Get Land At That Price In Delta. I Hate To See People Scammed.
I havent even replied the guy yet u are basing ur comment on a non existin reply..... thats childish....
is d buyer a fool dat will exchange money without properly validating all claims including documents to the said land....
u claim to b a delta boy... is issele ukwu and illah primarily anioma .... isn't anioma made up of other lands bigger than them? ... can u imagine the vastness of delta? ... or do u think delta begins and ends on the benin- asaba express road?... do you know of ndokwa east and west, ukawni, isoko north and somany other lga blessed with vast and very fertile lands in delta?.....
do you know the level of poverty in delta which u claim to come from.... that u are previledged to be on nairaland doesnt mean others are.... you should be working towards developing ur state, create jobs for ur people and not badmouthing and chasing potential investors away because u do not know how and WHEN to talk..... I AM A DELTA SON AS WELL... EVEN IN ANIOMA I HAVE LANDS IN LARGE EXPANSE FOR SALE....

4 Likes

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by FarmTech(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

Thanks.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by FarmTech(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2015
royallord1:

hw much land are u looking for.... because the one we have in delta is pegged for a certain size and for 25 years... thats just d condition attached....(community decision)
but d one we have in edo state is as u please but price is dependant on size required...
although if u are insistant on delta.... we could work things out....
Let's say 1 acre.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2015
FarmTech:

Let's say 1 acre.

i can get u dat in EDO.... AND IT SHOULDNT BE MORE DAN #2000 PER YEAR BUT HOW LONG DO YOU WANT IT..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by FarmTech(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2015
royallord1:

i can get u dat in EDO.... AND IT SHOULDNT BE MORE DAN #2000 PER YEAR BUT HOW LONG DO YOU WANT IT..
Edo is far for me.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by sthugo: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2015
@ op
I also need in delta urgently
But I will love to start with 1 acre
Awaits your reply

royallord1:

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by millhouse: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
FarmTech:

Edo is far for me.
okay contact me lets discuss on its possibilities....
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
sthugo:
@ op
I also need in delta urgently
But I will love to start with 1 acre
Awaits your reply

very possible... but we need to talk on it.....
call me...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
royallord1:

I havent even replied the guy yet u are basing ur comment on a non existin reply..... thats childish....
is d buyer a fool dat will exchange money without properly validating all claims including documents to the said land....
u claim to b a delta boy... is issele ukwu and illah primarily anioma .... isn't anioma made up of other lands bigger than them? ... can u imagine the vastness of delta? ... or do u think delta begins and ends on the benin- asaba express road?... do you know of ndokwa east and west, ukawni, isoko north and somany other lga blessed with vast and very fertile lands in delta?.....
do you know the level of poverty in delta which u claim to come from.... that u are previledged to be on nairaland doesnt mean others are.... you should be working towards developing ur state, create jobs for ur people and not badmouthing and chasing potential investors away because u do not know how and WHEN to talk..... I AM A DELTA SON AS WELL... EVEN IN ANIOMA I HAVE LANDS IN LARGE EXPANSE FOR SALE....

Lols. 'Ego Ri Osha'.. No Need For Your Insults And I Can't Reply You With Insults Cos Am Above That. Anioma Doesn't End In Iselle Uku n Illah. I Have A Farm In Ndokwa And That Is My Land. I Know Vividly The Whole Part Of Anioma Cos I Was A P.A To Ochei n Ndudi Elumelu And I Have Great Interests In Farming.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

Lols. 'Ego Ri Osha'.. No Need For Your Insults And I Can't Reply You With Insults Cos Am Above That. Anioma Doesn't End In Iselle Uku n Illah. I Have A Farm In Ndokwa And That Is My Land. I Know Vividly The Whole Part Of Anioma Cos I Was A P.A To Ochei n Ndudi Elumelu And I Have Great Interests In Farming.
hilarous.... kindly quote which part of my reply was an insult... i will duely appologise...
if u cant, well am still gonna say SORRY... but not in d apologitic way but in the pityful way; cause it seems this is a pure example of a harsh truth.... pele... cheesy
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
currently in delta to pursue a clients desire for 200 acres...
will possibly be sharing photos of the trip as i go.....
emmm!... till then
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
well i just came back... kind of tired, anyways just have a few pictures of the journey.... cause i have to do the driving.... snapping and sighting...
sorry there are no pic of persons as the bush leader and his team declined the pic and i didnt go with my team ..... that made the journey and bush waka abit boring...
anyways on the return journey its gonna be fun and pictures go plenty....

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
more pics

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by freelife4all(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
An acre of land @80k in Bikes in Delta state, that's interesting, OP, apart from Ndokwa, where again do you have land for sale and lease in Delta State? how far from town/motorable is the the farm road? get back to me lets do business, no sweet mouth.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by freelife4all(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
An acre of land @80k in Ndokwa, in Delta state, that's interesting, OP, apart from Ndokwa, where again do you have land for sale and lease in Delta State? how far from town/motorable is the the farm road? get back to me lets do business, no sweet mouth.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
sowi.... my area is having network problem....
would upload more pics later
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
freelife4all:
An acre of land @80k in Ndokwa, in Delta state, that's interesting, OP, apart from Ndokwa, where again do you have land for sale and lease in Delta State? how far from town/motorable is the the farm road? get back to me lets do business, no sweet mouth.

for now....u drive to d community den u take a bike to the location... not motorable but bikeable....
its a bush part so dats why?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2015
more pics

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
amazing deals....
start up ur farm today...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
a new week... get ur lands today.....
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
get security and assurance when you deal with us
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
genuine communal lands are available..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cassava Tonnage Per Hectare / Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. / How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.