Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre (7566 Views)

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
some pic
GREEN as far as the eye can see...

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
pica-
delta state land of GREEN...

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by styveke(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Pls where in Delta is this?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Godspikin: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Irresistably Cheap: 67 Hectares Of Land For Sale.
67 hectares of land available for sale. The land is suitable for farming and other agricultural purpose.

Price: 15 million naira (non-negotiable).

p.s: it is non-negotiable because someone was already close to buying the property and had negotiated with the seller who initially refused to sell at that price. The seller is now willing to sell because he needs d money, but the prospect has travelled out.

Call 07039027418 now! Serious minded people only pls.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
styveke:
Pls where in Delta is this?
aniocha north..... breath taking scenerio... the pics arent showing how beautiful and fertile this land is..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by freelife4all(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
it's impossible to get an acre of land at 80k in Delta state, but if where in Delta, and which village in Aniocha north?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
freelife4all:
it's impossible to get an acre of land at 80k in Delta state, but if where in Delta, and which village in Aniocha north?
i never said the 80k per acre location is delta state... u made dat assumption... and it is indeed a wrong one...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by kentochi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
royallord1:

i never said the 80k per acre location is delta state... u made dat assumption... and it is indeed a wrong one...
Mr. Are you on whatsapp can we connect?
Add me up.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by dgitrader(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2015
royallord1:

aniocha north..... breath taking scenerio... the pics arent showing how beautiful and fertile this land is..

wow, looks like a dream come true.
pls 1.can one get something like this around ogwashi/umunede/ubuluku axis. about 10 hecters for outright purchase?
2. what will be the available documents and procedures
3. are the lands in anyway connected to either the state or LG agric ministries
4. what are the lease arraignments and is ministry of agric involved?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
kentochi:

Mr. Are you on whatsapp can we connect?
Add me up.
k
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
dgitrader:

pls 1.can one get something like this around ogwashi/umunede/ubuluku axis. about 10 hecters for outright purchase?
contact me on my number...
we can talk.... i have in umunede but it is private owned...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by styveke(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
royallord1:

Add me up on whatsapps...09020046622.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Edigako(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2015
royallord1:
genuine communal lands are available..
........Plz am intrested in acuiring a farm land in delta plz give me ur contact lets talk biz.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Edigako:
........Plz am intrested in acuiring a farm land in delta plz give me ur contact lets talk biz.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
land fertility at its peak..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
royallord1:

Where In Aniocha North, Oga? Lols. You Are Just Here To Waste Ur Time..
Abeg That Place Is Not And Can Never Be Aniocha North.. I Know The Terrain And Its My Locality. Just Stop Wasting Your Time. FarmTech, I Wonder What You Are Waiting For To Delete This Thread. Which Road In Aniocha North Looks Like That? Please We Don't Have A Marked Road In Aniocha North Oga.. Do You Know How Many Deltans That Are Into Crop Production But Are In The West And North? Infact Just Keep On Deceiving Yourself. Post Details Of Your First Customer Here On Nairaland And Please Make Sure He Is A Nairalander And Tell Me Where He Bought It And Let's Know.. Rubbish
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by dgitrader(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

Abeg That Place Is Not And Can Never Be Aniocha North.. I Know The Terrain And Its My Locality. Just Stop Wasting Your Time. FarmTech, I Wonder What You Are Waiting For To Delete This Thread. Which Road In Aniocha North Looks Like That? Please We Don't Have A Marked Road In Aniocha North Oga.. Do You Know How Many Deltans That Are Into Crop Production But Are In The West And North? Infact Just Keep On Deceiving Yourself. Post Details Of Your First Customer Here On Nairaland And Please Make Sure He Is A Nairalander And Tell Me Where He Bought It And Let's Know.. Rubbish

No be small thing oh.
What is stated here is one thing, but what you chat with him is anotherthing. Nairalanders be cautious, if its too good to be true, then its probably isn't.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Pavore9: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
@royallord, ebukasoso posted that you are misrepresenting the location you are offering for sale as he is knowledgeable of the area and the pictures you posted is not from the area. Proof the authenticity of the pictures or have the thread closed and also have you banned for posting false information which the intent to mislead.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

u are just childish.....
grow up... and shut up
Aniocha North is a Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Issele Ukwu.

It has an area of 406 km² and a population of 104,711 at the 2006 census.

The postal code of the area is 320.[1]

Cities, Towns and Communities
Abudalo Camp
Aniioma
Ezi
Idum-Ujuno
Idumuje-Ugboko
Idumuje-Unor
Idumuogo
Ikem Camp
Isa-Ogwashi
Issele-Azagba
Issele Ukwu, LGA headquarters
Obior
Obomkpa
Ogbeanei Camp
Okofia Camp
Onicha-Olona
Onicha-Ugbo
Onicha-Ukwu
Ubulubu
Ugboba
Ugbodu
Ugodor
Ukunzu
Ukwu-Nzu...
those are the towns in aniocha north.... and one of them is d location of dat land... one of the towns dat boarders with edo state...
if u think by blackmailing me and using ur halfbaked sense to make me reveal its location wont work..

i already hav deals done and concluded.. still have some deals on d way... but i dont ask them deir moniker on nairalands cause my channel of reaching people isnt only through nairaland... so its really childish to do dat...... but i must say.. d land is in aniocha north....
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
royallord1:

u are just childish.....
grow up... and shut up
Aniocha North is a Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Issele Ukwu.

It has an area of 406 km² and a population of 104,711 at the 2006 census.

The postal code of the area is 320.[1]

Cities, Towns and Communities
Abudalo Camp
Aniioma
Ezi
Idum-Ujuno
Idumuje-Ugboko
Idumuje-Unor
Idumuogo
Ikem Camp
Isa-Ogwashi
Issele-Azagba
Issele Ukwu, LGA headquarters
Obior
Obomkpa
Ogbeanei Camp
Okofia Camp
Onicha-Olona
Onicha-Ugbo
Onicha-Ukwu
Ubulubu
Ugboba
Ugbodu
Ugodor
Ukunzu
Ukwu-Nzu...
those are the towns in aniocha north.... and one of them is d location of dat land... one of the towns dat boarders with edo state...
if u think by blackmailing me and using ur halfbaked sense to make me reveal its location wont work..

i already hav deals done and concluded.. still have some deals on d way... but i dont ask them deir moniker on nairalands cause my channel of reaching people isnt only through nairaland... so its really childish to do dat...... but i must say.. d land is in aniocha north....

Lols.. You Went And Brought Up Information About Aniocha North Online? You Don't Need To My Brother Cos That Place Is Not Aniocha North. The Road Linking To Communities That Shares Same Border With Edo State Stopped At Onicha Uku Which Is My Town And The Town Of Tony Elumelu And Ndudi Elumelu. Other Villages Like Ugbodu, Ukwunzu, Obomkpa And Ezi Don't Have Tarred Roads and Some Parts Are Not 'Motorable'. My Brother, You Are A Fraud.. After My First Reply To Thgis Thread, I Kept On Monitoring the Thread And Your Updates And Now I Have A Reason To Believe You.. The Spirit Of Fraud Even Made You To Forget That I Stated Aniocha North As My Hometown In The First Post.. My Dear Nairalanders, This Man Is Fake.. We Don't Have Such Road In Aniocha North Cos The Tarred Roads In The Local Govt Area. Centers Around Isselle Uku, Onicha Uku, Akwukwuigbo, Onicha Ugbo, Onicha Olona And Idumuje Ugboko.. Idumuje Uno Roads Are Bad Now But They Are Tarred. The Picture Posted There Was That Of An Express Road And Not An Inter Village Road. And To Cap It All, There Is No Express Road/ Highway In Aniocha North. Aniocha North Is One Of The Smallest In Delta. Please My People, I Am A Deltan And There Is What Is Called 'Ego Ri Osha'. Meaning, There Is Money In The Bush..When Youths Are Hungry, That's What They Do To Non Indigenes That Need Land. Its Common In Asaba n Okpanam n Agbor and Others Have Joined Them. A Plot Of Land In My Side Is Between 110-200k.. Now Check How Much An Acre Will Be That Is If You Even Find An Acre As Majority Of The Land Are Communal Lands And Will Be Shared When Development Comes In. FarmTech, Atleast U Have Been To Isselle Uku.. When Next U Get There, Make An Inquiry Or Call Anybody To Ask Him Or Her About The Pics, Price Of Land And Others.

Royallord, I Am No Here To Spoil Ur Game But Prove U Wrong.m Its High Time We All Get Busy With Something Meaningful And Stop Scamming Our Fellow Youths Looking For A Way To Grow Financially.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by dgitrader(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
royallord1:

It will do you good to tell us exactly where in delta this 100k/acre is, as boldly shown in ur topic. Clear the air or your claims could be taken as bogus.

If really u know delta as claimed, why on earth will u copy and paste internet search results here? Mods, take note.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
royallord1:
massive expanse of land.. available for lease and outright sale ....
intrested person who would want to set up large farms for massive commercial agriculture should call
DEPENDING on location we have lands starting from 80,000 per ACRE...

BEST PRICE EVER...
dgitrader:

It will do you good to tell us exactly where in delta this 100k/acre is, as boldly shown in ur topic. Clear the air or your claims could be taken as bogus.
If really u know delta as claimed, why on earth will u copy and paste internet search results here? Mods, take note.
b4 u comment... u should read very carefully... cus u would give room to people to insult u...
above is my 1st comment on this thread... where did i state dat d land in delta is 100kper acre.... i have an ignorant donkey to deal with dont add ur self to d list...... u should have asked hw much is dat of delta.... since edo was mentioned... dont assume it Is for delta...... dis stupid assumption made mõrons like u vote in d dull one
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

Lols.. You Went And Brought Up Information About Aniocha North Online? You Don't Need To My Brother Cos That Place Is Not Aniocha North. The Road Linking To Communities That Shares Same Border With Edo State Stopped At Onicha Uku Which Is My Town And The Town Of Tony Elumelu And Ndudi Elumelu. Other Villages Like Ugbodu, Ukwunzu, Obomkpa And Ezi Don't Have Tarred Roads and Some Parts Are Not 'Motorable'. My Brother, You Are A Fraud.. After My First Reply To Thgis Thread, I Kept On Monitoring the Thread And Your Updates And Now I Have A Reason To Believe You.. The Spirit Of Fraud Even Made You To Forget That I Stated Aniocha North As My Hometown In The First Post.. My Dear Nairalanders, This Man Is Fake.. We Don't Have Such Road In Aniocha North Cos The Tarred Roads In The Local Govt Area. Centers Around Isselle Uku, Onicha Uku, Akwukwuigbo, Onicha Ugbo, Onicha Olona And Idumuje Ugboko.. Idumuje Uno Roads Are Bad Now But They Are Tarred. The Picture Posted There Was That Of An Express Road And Not An Inter Village Road. And To Cap It All, There Is No Express Road/ Highway In Aniocha North. Aniocha North Is One Of The Smallest In Delta. Please My People, I Am A Deltan And There Is What Is Called 'Ego Ri Osha'. Meaning, There Is Money In The Bush..When Youths Are Hungry, That's What They Do To Non Indigenes That Need Land. Its Common In Asaba n Okpanam n Agbor and Others Have Joined Them. A Plot Of Land In My Side Is Between 110-200k.. Now Check How Much An Acre Will Be That Is If You Even Find An Acre As Majority Of The Land Are Communal Lands And Will Be Shared When Development Comes In. FarmTech, Atleast U Have Been To Isselle Uku.. When Next U Get There, Make An Inquiry Or Call Anybody To Ask Him Or Her About The Pics, Price Of Land And Others.

Royallord, I Am No Here To Spoil Ur Game But Prove U Wrong.m Its High Time We All Get Busy With Something Meaningful And Stop Scamming Our Fellow Youths Looking For A Way To Grow Financially.
i had to get mah son to read dis ish and summerize for me... cause i had to spend time with mah wife.. so at d end.. i asked him wat u said... he said an i quote...' daddy it was totally gibberish thrash , why do u keep stuupid peoples contact on ur phone.....' he didnt knw stuupid people could speak as dey want on NL....
I just have one question for u since u claim to knw aniocha north well?... wat town can u take to abuja....?
answer dat question .... ASAP
PS.. I copied dat online to let u knw how many recorded town and settlement in aniocha north...
BEFORE u call someone a scam check deir profile... if truly u went to school and school went tru u... u wouldnt make such stuupid assertions...
ur town sell a plot for abt 100k dat is poor... very poor... umunede my town sells 50*100 for 400k.. broke ass... undeveloped town of ur's cheesy ur communial land shouldnt be more dan 20k per acre if one is buyin much ... that is if u guys still have land... grin
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by FarmTech(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

I Am A Deltan And There Is What Is Called 'Ego Ri Osha'. Meaning, There Is Money In The Bush..When Youths Are Hungry, That's What They Do To Non Indigenes That Need Land. Its Common In Asaba n Okpanam n Agbor and Others Have Joined Them.
FarmTech, Atleast U Have Been To Isselle Uku..
I've not been there, it was thru someone that we got our DOC from the hatchery there.
The hungry youth stuff, do u mean they go around extorting money from land developers? I'm asking bc I heard that it's not common Asaba.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
alot of u are insinuating dat d 80k per acre is for both state... u shouldd knw dat it is possible to have 2000 per acre ; yes it is possible... but u would definately use helicopter to reach ur land.... all am saying is dat location determines price it is wrong to assume d price for both state are d same...
1. some people call and chat with me... sayin dey need 1 or 2 acres some five.... if i should take u to some spot d journey would put u off... to give u dat u require (easily accessible ) i have to contact private owners who are definitely more expensive dan d communial lands...
2. delta state to some extent is more expensive dan edo.. dat is why am say d price is STARTING AT 80K per acre.. so u should inquire which of d states has d land of 80k
3. alot call and say u need two acres for a maximum of 180k .. i decline to give cos if i take u to such location u would be expected to be a large scale farmer.. nt people who are wishin to start....... so to save u d stress i tell u at d price of 80k requesting only 2 acre d land is not avialable.... cause some of dis communial land have a clause of selling nt less dan 25acres at dat price....
i nid u to understand dis...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pavore9:
@royallord, ebukasoso posted that you are misrepresenting the location you are offering for sale as he is knowledgeable of the area and the pictures you posted is not from the area. Proof the authenticity of the pictures or have the thread closed and also have you banned for posting false information which the intent to mislead.
u want proof....
come let me take u there... dats is d best proof u can get...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
FarmTech:

I've not been there, it was thru someone that we got our DOC from the hatchery there.
The hungry youth stuff, do u mean they go around extorting money from land developers? I'm asking bc I heard that it's not common Asaba.

asaba youths are nt troublesome as dat loner is trying to insinuate... if u pay d youth development level u have no P with dem..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ebukasoso..dgitrader and d rest
if u knw ned nwoko (barr) u would knw he just acquired 200acres of land from ugboko and one of our associates are in charge of land preparation... he wants to create a golf course..... incase u are ignorant of who he is... ned nwoko was a delta state governorship aspirant... under pdp..
delta has lands .... aniocha north has land... so dont get it twisted
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ dgitrader if u are d one dat i discussed land @ umunede with .. i clearly told u i dont have lands in d areas u wanted apart from umunede and i stated dat d land was privately owned.. so wat did u expect; same price for communial land, would b d same for privately owned... ?
dgitrader:

royallord1:

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
@Pavore9 & FarmTech... especially Pavore9
kindly get @ebukasoso THE OKRIKA SELLER to answer my question ... or u issue him a ban for derailing my thread.. for assuming knowledge for wat he doesnt knw.... for attempting to rubbish mah name on nairaland... for calling me a scam.....
@Pavore9 if u could threatening me with a ban on d accusation of ebukasoso THE OKIRIKA SELLER.. without due investigation.... u should as well get him to defend his statement or be banned... for decieving u and nairaland...... angry
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

Lols.. You Went And Brought Up Information About Aniocha North Online? You Don't Need To My Brother Cos That Place Is Not Aniocha North. [b]The Road Linking To Communities That Shares Same Border With Edo State Stopped At Onicha Uku Which Is My Town And The Town Of Tony Elumelu And Ndudi Elumelu. Other Villages Like Ugbodu, Ukwunzu, Obomkpa And Ezi Don't Have Tarred Roads and Some Parts Are Not 'Motorable'. My Brother, You Are A Fraud.. After My First Reply To Thgis Thread, I Kept On Monitoring the Thread And Your Updates And Now I Have A Reason To Believe You.. The Spirit Of Fraud Even Made You To Forget That I Stated Aniocha North As My Hometown In The First Post.. My Dear Nairalanders, This Man Is Fake.. We Don't Have Such Road In Aniocha North Cos The Tarred Roads In The Local Govt Area. Centers Around Isselle Uku, Onicha Uku, Akwukwuigbo, Onicha Ugbo, Onicha Olona And Idumuje Ugboko.. Idumuje Uno Roads Are Bad Now But They Are Tarred. The Picture Posted There Was That Of An Express Road And Not An Inter Village Road. And To Cap It All, There Is No Express Road/ Highway In Aniocha North. Aniocha North Is One Of The Smallest In Delta. Please My People, I Am A Deltan And There Is What Is Called 'Ego Ri Osha'. Meaning, There Is Money In The Bush..When Youths Are Hungry, That's What They Do To Non Indigenes That Need Land[/b] . Its Common In Asaba n Okpanam n Agbor and Others Have Joined Them. A Plot Of Land In My Side Is Between 110-200k.. Now Check How Much An Acre Will Be That Is If You Even Find An Acre As Majority Of The Land Are Communal Lands And Will Be Shared When Development Comes In. FarmTech, Atleast U Have Been To Isselle Uku.. When Next U Get There, Make An Inquiry Or Call Anybody To Ask Him Or Her About The Pics, Price Of Land And Others.

@ THE BOLDED IS SHOWS U HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANIOCHA NORTH... dat u discussed it with some misguarded folks doesnt mean dat is hw it is on land.... cause it is clear u havent traveled through the LGA.... okrika seller dere iz a road dat was constructed by d past governor of delta dat leads u into edo state.. dat is called d new abuja road... if u knw dat road u would not say this thrash u are spitting.... shut up if u have nothing true to say stop propargating lies and confuzing d nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cassava Tonnage Per Hectare / Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. / How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.