Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre (7564 Views)

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Pavore9: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
royallord1:
@Pavore9 & FarmTech... especially Pavore9
kindly get @ebukasoso THE OKRIKA SELLER to answer my question ... or u issue him a ban for derailing my thread.. for assuming knowledge for wat he doesnt knw.... for attempting to rubbish mah name on nairaland... for calling me a scam.....
@Pavore9 if u could threatening me with a ban on d accusation of ebukasoso THE OKIRIKA SELLER.. without due investigation.... u should as well get him to defend his statement or be banned... for decieving u and nairaland...... angry

Rule number 8 states Don't post false information on Nairaland. Someone raised an attention disclaiming the pictures you posted. l called your attention to disprove his position and the failure to do so would attract a ban as a repercussion for posting a misleading information. We have had cases of people being defrauded and a red flag pops up and you expected me to ignore it.

Civility does not and will not cost us anything. What has 'dis silly assumption made mõrons like u vote in d dull one' got to do with issues being raised and it is not as if you are sacrificing your time to help people acquire it but earning an income from it.

What is wrong in civilly assuring us that what you are offering is real? Civility and salesmanship are totally compatible.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Pavore9:

Rule number 8 states Don't post false information on Nairaland. Someone raised an attention disclaiming the pictures you posted. l called your attention to disprove his position and the failure to do so would attract a ban as a repercussion for posting a misleading information. We have had cases of people being defrauded and a red flag pops up and you expected me to ignore it.

Civility does not and will not cost us anything. What has 'dis silly assumption made mõrons like u vote in d dull one' got to do with issues being raised and it is not as if you are sacrificing your time to help people acquire it but earning an income from it.

What is wrong in civilly assuring us that what you are offering is real? Civility and salesmanship are totally compatible.
civility and salesmanship comes in to play of and only if u ar civily asked about ur ish.... not dis chap that went all out to call me a scam, a fraud, a hungry boy wondering the bush looking for wealth'...
wen it hit me that dis dude has no fact abt the area and he isnt wanting to purchase any... so why mess up my thread..
if u check my profile who would deduce if i am a scam or not..... assumptions especially wrong assumption is silly.....
you dont expect me to reveal d exact location of my lands .. so dat u could by pass me and go straight to d community. alot of u call me and do everything to pin point d exact location of d lands wen i dont give dey hang up... i revealed to one a community near d land he just said i will talk to u later and hung up... only for him to call me abt a week later that he couldnt locate the land.. why would want to go behind my back to source my work... it cost me money... time... my cars wear and tear and most time my life is on the line cause i venture to some areas without apparent knowledge of who dey are.... u then expect me to reveal my land locations... who will pay for my hardwork...that is d trade secret revealed only to d true buyers..
like i stated b4 kindly get ebukasoso to answer my question or tender an apology for messing my thread...

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2015
royallord1:
@Pavore9 & FarmTech... especially Pavore9
kindly get @ebukasoso THE OKRIKA SELLER to answer my question ... or u issue him a ban for derailing my thread.. for assuming knowledge for wat he doesnt knw.... for attempting to rubbish mah name on nairaland... for calling me a scam.....
@Pavore9 if u could threatening me with a ban on d accusation of ebukasoso THE OKIRIKA SELLER.. without due investigation.... u should as well get him to defend his statement or be banned... for decieving u and nairaland...... angry

Thanks Sir. Okirika Seller? Yes I Once Advertised It Cos I Had 5 Bales On Polos And Shirts That I Bought After Going To Songhai Port Novo. And I Have Sold It Out But Not To A Nairalander. For Your Information, I Never Inquired About A Land. To Your Question, The Road That Links To Abuja Didn't Go Straight To Abuja.. You Go Through Onicha Ugbo Thru Idumuje Ugboko Then u Link Up To Ewohimi And Burst Out At Auchi.. Oga There Is No Straight Road To Abuja But 'Linked Roads' And The Roads Aint Marked. I Can't And Won't Tender An Apology To You. All I Know Is That The Pics You Posted Is Not In Aniocha North. Many Farmland Sellers On Nairaland Like Hotmass Has His Customers and They Always Come On Here To Testify That He Is Real. But Here You Are Claiming That You Have Sold Many Acres of Land On Nairaland And Yet No One Has Come Out To Verify Your Credibility. I Don't Have Much Time For You Cos Am Busy And Into Lots Of Business As I Am Looking Forward To Make Ends Meet. All I'm Telling You Is That The Pics You Posted Is Not From Aniocha North And So Therefore You Maybe A Fraud. Scam No Get Age So Stop Talking About Age And Profile On Nairaland. Ever Since You Joined Nairaland, It's From Auto Sales To Land.. Imagine What You Said, That You Don't Want People To'Bypass' You And Go Straight To The Land Owners And Negotiate With You.. Lols.m Such A Weak Lie.. So Your Clients That Don't Even Know The Terrain Of Delta Will Risk Their Lives On Lands That They Know Nothing About It's Exact Location. So If You Tell Me That There Is A Plot Of Land In Ugboko, I Will Jump In And Go To Ugboko When There Are Many Plots Of Land There? Bro, Cook Up Better Ideas. I Wonder Why Nobody Has Come To Your Defense On This Thread To Prove That You Are Real. I Don't Sell Land And I'm Not Interested In Yours But What Drove Me To Your Thread Was When I Saw Delta And I Made My First Post.. Then Later On Aniocha North Which Is My Place And I Grew Up There And Worked In The LGA At Issele Uku As An Adhoc Staff Based On Political Connection. Please When Next You Come(That's If You Have Ever Been there) Ask Of Hon Emmanuel Nwalor Okpah. That's My Dad, A Former Secretary To The LGA And A PDP Stalwart. To Prove To U That I Am A Full Blooded Aniocha North Indigene. My Facebook Account Is Ebuka Sosoliso Okpah. You Can Feed Your Eyes In My Profile And Confirm . You Can Take A Stroll To My Villa And Ask About Us.

To Other Nairalanders, If Someone Can't Tell You The Exact Location Of The Land He Is Advertising At Such A Cheap Price Just For The Supposed Fear Of You 'Crossing' Him And Meeting The Seller Who You (Buyer) Don't Even Know, Abscond From The Deal Or Do It At Your Own Risk. If You Are A Stranger And You Are Not Living In or Within The Anioma (Ibo Speaking Part Of Delta) Community, Never Buy A Land Without Meeting The Obi (King) Of That Community Or The Omu (The Woman Spiritual Cult Leader) Else You Will Be On A Long Thing. It Doesn't End In The Agent And The Rightful Owner. But This Oga Here Didn't State That And I ThankGod That Many Of The People That Called You For The Land Later Stopped Calling Cos You Didn't Tell Them Their Exact Location (Just As U Said)...

This Is My Last Post.. No Apology Rather You Should Tender An Apology To Those That You Wasted Their Airtime And MB.

Na Land U Dey Sell Sef Arbi Na Tarred Road U Dey Sell, The Oda Pic On This Thread U Were Also In A Car And Snapped The Pics And Promised To Upload Better Pics When You Are Out Of Your Car And You Never Did. Must You Be In A Car And Snap Your Land? Lols.

Oga There Are Better Ways To Make Money.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2015
ebukasoso:

The Road Linking To Communities That Shares Same Border With Edo State Stopped At Onicha Uku Which Is My Town And The Town Of Tony Elumelu And Ndudi Elumelu. Other Villages Like Ugbodu, Ukwunzu, Obomkpa And Ezi Don't Have Tarred Roads and We Don't Have Such Road In Aniocha North Cos The Tarred Roads In The Local Govt Area. Centers Around Isselle Uku, Onicha Uku, Akwukwuigbo, Onicha Ugbo, Onicha Olona And Idumuje Ugboko.. Idumuje Uno[b] Roads Are Bad Now But They Are Tarred.[/b] The Picture Posted There Was That Of An Express Road And Not An Inter Village Road. And To Cap It All, There Is No Express Road/ Highway In Aniocha North. Aniocha North Is One Of The Smallest In Delta.
i earlier stated dat u dont knw nothing abt aniocha north .... u proved me right... above is where u stated dat aniocha do not have tarred roads nor express way..... only for u to come after asking ur father( no disrespect to him) or someone conversant with dat area u are now contradicting ur self in ur post below
ebukasoso:

The Road That Links To Abuja Didn't Go Straight To Abuja.. You Go Through Onicha Ugbo Thru Idumuje Ugboko Then u Link Up To Ewohimi And Burst Out At Auchi.. Oga There Is No Straight Road To Abuja But 'Linked Roads' And The Roads Aint Marked. I Can't And Won't Tender An Apology To You. All I Know Is That The Pics You Posted Is Not In Aniocha North.
u hav stated dat it is a fact u can navigate ur way to abuja thru onicha ugbo... d home town of ibe d new nnpc md... whose house is less dan 2000ft from the onicha ugbo junction on d express way thru down to ugboko, d home town of barr.ned nwoko.. whose house is less dan 3000ft from the ugboko market... up until u enter edo state thru ewohimi...
that pic is not a pic of d land i want to sell or lease... i was infact goin to a community to continue discussions with dem onbehalf of my clients ... wen i came upon dat beautiful scenerio... i had to take pics to boost of the fertility of aniocha north... i neva said dat pics of land is for lease/ sale... all i stated was green as far as the eyes could see... it is a pity i misplaced d memory card on wich i hav more breathtaking picture.... wen i find it i will post more...
The location is just as u ar about existing ugboko community.... you should be proud of such land in ur locality instead u are blinded by ur overwhelming ignorance...and yes the road is marked... (it was just commisioned by uduaghan and it was nicknamed new abuja way... cos u dont hav to go to ABJ thru agbor any more ask any transport company that ply abuja - onitsha way
i wondered to my self why would someone be dis foolish.. U reminds me of d saying 'he who does nt knw and doesnt knw he does not knw and does not want to knw is a FÕÕL....
but again i got more incite abt u.... from ur post
1.. U are a braggard .... and a liar
in ur earlier post of this thread u posted ur self as being the P.A of ochie n ndudi elumelu.. i neva asked u... u went further to state ur family history..
ebukasoso:

And Ip Grew Up There And Worked In The LGA At Issele Uku As An Adhoc Staff Based On Political Connection. Please When Next You Come(That's If You Have Ever Been there) Ask Of Hon Emmanuel Nwalor Okpah. That's My Dad, A Former Secretary To The LGA And A PDP Stalwart. To Prove To U That I Am A Full Blooded Aniocha North Indigene. My Facebook Account Is Ebuka Sosoliso Okpah. You Can Feed Your Eyes In My Profile And Confirm . You Can Take A Stroll To My Villa And Ask About Us.
why on earth do i want to ask abt u... as wat?
u claim to be P.A to ndudi and ur dad is a former sec to lga... how come u are sellin okrika... if truly u are ndudi's P.A
ebukasoso:

Lols. 'Ego Ri Osha'.. No Need For Your Insults And I Can't Reply You With Insults Cos Am Above That. Anioma Doesn't End In Iselle Uku n Illah. I Have A Farm In Ndokwa And That Is My Land. I Know Vividly The Whole Part Of Anioma Cos I Was A P.A To Ochei n Ndudi Elumelu And I Have Great Interests In Farming.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
styveke:
?
kindly give me permission to post our conversation on NL
there are others but ur identity is more precise dan others.... plus i have deleted some more...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
10acres of land in igbodo delta state... for sale
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
royallord1:
10acres of land in igbodo delta state... for sale

I Posted My Family History And My Details Cos I Am Not Hiding My Identity. A Bale Of Okirika Shirt And Polo Is Worth 108k. Then Calculate That Of 5Bales With Custom 'settlements' And Others. Mind You I Went To Songhai Farm For Training And Decided To Do The Business. That I Was A P.A Doesn't Mean I Can't Do Okirika Business Which Pays More Than Your Land Selling. You Don't Need To Insult Me Cos I Am Not Moved By Insults. I Said There Is No Express Road In Aniocha Rather Inter-Village Road And That Road Linking To Ewohimi And Auchi Is Not Marked. Quote Me AnyTime Anyday. Anytime You Make A Sale Of Nairaland, Mention Me. And Please Stop Wasting Your Time To Call Me Names Cos It Doesn't Move Me..Now You Said You Love The Environment And That's Why You Snapped It When Driving But U Never Made Mention Of Driving, You Posted A Pic And Said Land For Sale. Lols. You Are Very Funny. Go Ahead And Do Your Business But Don't Lie With Pictures.. You Have Posted Two Pictures Here While You Were 'Driving'. I Am Categorically Telling You That You Are A PICTORIAL LIAR And You Just Developed Idea Of Selling Land. You Are A Newbie And Amateur. Look At You Measuring The Distance Of Ibe Kachikwu's House From Ugboko Market By 'Feet' Instead Of Kilometres or Metres.. Since You Don't Know The Unit For Measuring Distance Then How Can You Measure Land? You Are A Novice Man.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by FarmTech(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2015
royallord1:

asaba youths are nt troublesome as dat loner is trying to insinuate... if u pay d youth development level u have no P with dem..
Ok tnks
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2015
ebukasoso:

I Posted My Family History And My Details Cos I Am Not Hiding My Identity. A Bale Of Okirika Shirt And Polo Is Worth 108k. Then Calculate That Of 5Bales With Custom 'settlements' And Others. Mind You I Went To Songhai Farm For Training And Decided To Do The Business. That I Was A P.A Doesn't Mean I Can't Do Okirika Business Which Pays More Than Your Land Selling. You Don't Need To Insult Me Cos I Am Not Moved By Insults.
honestly i really dont care abt ur village champion family.... they are worthless to me and would remain so..... and dat PA shit u keep saying is a pure lie and u know it...... so stop being childish with those rants....u dont knw d kind of political level i ride on in not just delta but also edo state... to be a member of anioma people congress and edo in safe hands is not childs play.. that is why i can deliver up to 2000acres for lease in both edo and delta state... no be mouth it is d LORD's doing... he has given me as an inheritance where ever i touch my feet.... so no vex say i dominate in ur domain...
Said There Is No Express Road In Aniocha Rather Inter-Village Road And That Road Linking To Ewohimi And Auchi Is Not Marked. Quote Me AnyTime Anyday. Anytime You Make A Sale Of Nairaland, Mention Me.
u just pride in been called a foõl ... even when i said uduaghan commisioned dat road u still exhibit ur generational stupiditÿ... a road dat would be 1year in november.. u still say it doesnt exist... u are indeed the a perfect definition of a foõl..
here are news publication and delta state newsroom publication on d said road..
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Commission-launches-key-projects-in-Delta-State-20141117
http://www.deltastate.com.ng/News-Room/201411162572/News-and-Events/uduaghan-lauds-communities-on-peaceful-environment-for-project-execution.html
And Please Stop Wasting Your Time To Call Me Names Cos It Doesn't Move Me..Now You Said You Love The Environment And That's Why You Snapped It When Driving But U Never Made Mention Of Driving, You Posted A Pic And Said Land For Sale. Lols.
boy i have made deals and am still making more.. i dont run my mouth nor boast abt it cause it is not my doin but the LORD's to him be all d praise and glory... and only in him do i boast....
You Are Very Funny. Go Ahead And Do Your Business But Don't Lie With Pictures.. You Have Posted Two Pictures Here While You Were 'Driving'. I Am Categorically Telling You That You Are A PICTORIAL LIAR And You Just Developed Idea Of Selling Land.

if u say dat all pics ar from a car... u are either blind or undenialably stûpid... i dont see ur beef here, so i must stand on d ground to take a pics or wat is ur point?... so taking pics from a car is now an offence? i have 4 pics taken right in the bush... so u decide are u blind or stüpid..?
You Are A Newbie And Amateur. Look At You Measuring The Distance Of Ibe Kachikwu's House From Ugboko Market By 'Feet' Instead Of Kilometres or Metres.. Since You Don't Know The Unit For Measuring Distance Then How Can You Measure Land? You Are A Novice Man.
i used feet to demonstrate how trekable it is from certain structure considering how ignorant you are..
u again displayed it for all to see by saying feet isnt a correct unit interms of length/distance.... u be olodo... it seem the conversion was ur problem here below is how u convert feet to even miles...
12inches make 1foot..
3feet make 1yard
3.2foot make 1meters
3280.8feet make 1 km
5280 feet make 1mile
and mind u lands are sold basically in 'foot' that is why u see 100ft*100ft
u further displayed ur ignorance by stating a false discription of ibe's house...... ibe house is not in ugboko nor near any ugboko market but in onicha ugbo.... dis is how i described it..
u hav stated dat it is a fact u can navigate ur way to abuja thru onicha ugbo... d home town of ibe d new nnpc md... whose house is less dan 2000ft from the onicha ugbo junction on d express way thru down to ugboko.

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by truthteller(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
ebukasoso:

I Posted My Family History And My Details Cos I Am Not Hiding My Identity. A Bale Of Okirika Shirt And Polo Is Worth 108k. Then Calculate That Of 5Bales With Custom 'settlements' And Others. Mind You I Went To Songhai Farm For Training And Decided To Do The Business. That I Was A P.A Doesn't Mean I Can't Do Okirika Business Which Pays More Than Your Land Selling. You Don't Need To Insult Me Cos I Am Not Moved By Insults. I Said There Is No Express Road In Aniocha Rather Inter-Village Road And That Road Linking To Ewohimi And Auchi Is Not Marked. Quote Me AnyTime Anyday. Anytime You Make A Sale Of Nairaland, Mention Me. And Please Stop Wasting Your Time To Call Me Names Cos It Doesn't Move Me..Now You Said You Love The Environment And That's Why You Snapped It When Driving But U Never Made Mention Of Driving, You Posted A Pic And Said Land For Sale. Lols. You Are Very Funny. Go Ahead And Do Your Business But Don't Lie With Pictures.. You Have Posted Two Pictures Here While You Were 'Driving'. I Am Categorically Telling You That You Are A PICTORIAL LIAR And You Just Developed Idea Of Selling Land. You Are A Newbie And Amateur. Look At You Measuring The Distance Of Ibe Kachikwu's House From Ugboko Market By 'Feet' Instead Of Kilometres or Metres.. Since You Don't Know The Unit For Measuring Distance Then How Can You Measure Land? You Are A Novice Man.
Having carefully read through your post and points on this thread, i have noticed you seem to have an issue with @royallord before this thread; cause you are making no sense in your argument at all.
i have been mute on nairaland for about two years but i was provoked to login my account and debunk the lies u are spilling all over the thread
my main opposition to you is based on my very familarity with delta north.... THAT ROAD IS AS EXACTLY AS ROYALLORD DESCRIBED IT, THE ROAD IS MARKED FROM UGBOKO EXIST UP ONTO THE BRIDGE AND A LITTLE BIT AFTER THE BRIDGE. THAT BRIDGE IS STONE PAVED. that road was commissioned by uduaghan in november 2014; dat is the shortest road to travel through for those going to abuja from the south east
I WANTED TO VERIFY YOUR POINTS OF HIM BEING A SCAM SO I CALLED HIM ON HIS NUMBER HE DISPLAYED HERE, WELL IT WOULD DISAPPOINT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE IS NOT. HE HAS THE LANDS. I ACTUALLY KNOW OF ONE HE SOLD TO A FRIEND IN OKPANAM, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, THIS IS 3 YEARS AFTER. WITH WHAT HE SAID ON THE PHONE HE SURE KNOWS HIS ONIONS..
I WOULD BE MEETING HIM SOON OVER A LAND DEAL. SO WOULD BE LETTING YOU KNOW.

BUT I BELIEVE YOU OWE HIM AN APPOLOGY
YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT THE LAND YOU CLAIM YOU COME FROM.

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthteller:

Having carefully read through your post and points on this thread, i have noticed you seem to have an issue with @royallord before this thread; cause you are making no sense in your argument at all.
i have been mute on nairaland for about two years but i was provoked to login my account and debunk the lies u are spilling all over the thread
my main opposition to you is based on my very familarity with delta north.... THAT ROAD IS AS EXACTLY AS ROYALLORD DESCRIBED IT, THE ROAD IS MARKED FROM UGBOKO EXIST UP ONTO THE BRIDGE AND A LITTLE BIT AFTER THE BRIDGE. THAT BRIDGE IS STONE PAVED. that road was commissioned by uduaghan in november 2014; dat is the shortest road to travel through for those going to abuja from the south east
I WANTED TO VERIFY YOUR POINTS OF HIM BEING A SCAM SO I CALLED HIM ON HIS NUMBER HE DISPLAYED HERE, WELL IT WOULD DISAPPOINT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE IS NOT. HE HAS THE LANDS. I ACTUALLY KNOW OF ONE HE SOLD TO A FRIEND IN OKPANAM, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, THIS IS 3 YEARS AFTER. WITH WHAT HE SAID ON THE PHONE HE SURE KNOWS HIS ONIONS..
I WOULD BE MEETING HIM SOON OVER A LAND DEAL. SO WOULD BE LETTING YOU KNOW.

BUT I BELIEVE YOU OWE HIM AN APPOLOGY
YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT THE LAND YOU CLAIM YOU COME FROM.

Story. Una Still Dey Learn.m Birds Of The Same Feather. I Put It To You That It's Either You Are Using This Username To Raise 'Voice' For Your Friend's Business Or That This Same Username Belongs To Royallord. You Claim You Know Him About A Business Done Three Years Ago When Ur Moniker Is Just 2 Years Old. And Now You Want To Do Business With Him.. Una Just Dey Deceive Unaself. Keep The Insults Coming, I Got No Time For That..

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
@truthteller
thanks for ur comment... although i would have preferred if u have ignored him as well.... he is just an ignorant fellow who takes great pride in showcasing it... replying him is like feeding a dying fire, dry wood.... the dude is just OBSESSED with me.. to wat end, i dont knw... trailing all my post on nairaland.. most times i log in on my topics and see he is already viewing them... i just wonder... i now have a stalker on NL and nah smelling boy for dat matter not a babe....

PS... kindly call me to identify u sir!.. cos i dont recall u even with all the description u gave on ur post as i have spoken with alot of persons this past week... NO VEX..BOSS... i take god beg u.... ooo..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by PresidKing(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2015
I will be care of this thread and the land business, don't be scammed

ebukasoso:

Story. Una Still Dey Learn.m Birds Of The Same Feather. I Put It To You That It's Either You Are Using This Username To Raise 'Voice' For Your Friend's Business Or That This Same Username Belongs To Royallord. You Claim You Know Him About A Business Done Three Years Ago When Ur Moniker Is Just 2 Years Old. And Now You Want To Do Business With Him.. Una Just Dey Deceive Unaself. Keep The Insults Coming, I Got No Time For That..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by freelife4all(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
I have silently been following this argument between Ebukasoso and royallord1, There are many Aniomas on NairaLand who are farmers and may want buy land or the purpose of farming , I will advice Royallord to prove himself by the house where in Anioma is his office to prove to us that his real and genuine. To Ebukasoso, I support your point and effort you are making to see that people do not put there water in a broken pot. @ Royallord I have some that will be needing up to 20acres of land in any of these that villages that you guys have been mentioning., but I can only introduce him to you if you have a clear prove that you are not what people are afraid of. Don't take what your CO pilot on this thread has said to be personal, don't take it personal, it is what other people have been wanting to say in there mind.
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
freelife4all:
I have silently been following this argument between Ebukasoso and royallord1, There are many Aniomas on NairaLand who are farmers and may want buy land or the purpose of farming , I will advice Royallord to prove himself by the house where in Anioma is his office to prove to us that his real and genuine.
You want to know my office address in anioma? i do not have any office located in anioma as i donot live there, anioma, aniocha, ndokwa and the rest as quoted on this thread are location where the lands are... of which i have personally gone there.by my self or with my team to access and further discuss with the owners. i have my company office @ benin... am a very versitile personality and have networked my business within and through edo and delta state ( land sales is the least of my ventures; i sure have a solid source of income that has no connection or in any way assisted/ propagated by nairaland) .... somuch so am able to pull strings effectively within these states... i have my home in both state... in asaba i also own an office space.... i get my lands by direct contact with personal owners of this lands and true community heads...
#IHustleTight&Right

To Ebukasoso, I support your point and effort you are making to see that people do not put there water in a broken pot
i have no p with d dude... am just amazed at his blind argument... for someone who claims to knw his land but is clearly ignorant of his surrounding is disgraceful.. to declare a road that has been in existance as long as he has lived and which has been recently renovated and commisioned as non existant is truely disgraceful

@ Royallord I have some that will be needing up to 20acres of land in any of these that villages that you guys have been mentioning but I can only introduce him to you if you have a clear prove that you are not what people are afraid of. Don't take what your CO pilot on this thread has said to be personal, don't take it personal, it is what other people have been wanting to say in there mind.
funny..... co pilot ke?.... omo dat guy dey em lane oh... nah only me waka come.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
royallord1:

You want to know my office address in anioma? i do not have any office located in anioma as i donot live there, anioma, aniocha, ndokwa and the rest as quoted on this thread are location where the lands are... of which i have personally gone there.by my self or with my team to access and further discuss with the owners. i have my company office @ benin... am a very versitile personality and have networked my business within and through edo and delta state ( land sales is the least of my ventures; i sure have a solid source of income that has no connection or in any way assisted/ propagated by nairaland) .... somuch so am able to pull strings effectively within these states... i have my home in both state... in asaba i also own an office space.... i get my lands by direct contact with personal owners of this lands and true community heads...
#IHustleTight&Right

i have no p with d dude... am just amazed at his blind argument... for someone who claims to knw his land but is clearly ignorant of his surrounding is disgraceful.. to declare a road that has been in existance as long as he has lived and which has been recently renovated and commisioned as non existant is truely disgraceful

funny..... co pilot ke?.... omo dat guy dey em lane oh... nah only me waka come.... cheesy

Ok Sir. Where Is Ur Office In Asaba? Then I Will Meet You One On One And Then Announce To The Whole House That You Are Real.. You Said Anioma, Aniocha And Ndokwa n D Rest Are The Location Of The Land.. That's Strange.. Both Aniocha, Oshimili, Ndokwa, Ika, Ukwuani Are Gernerally Referred To As Anioma. I Don't Make Blind Argument, I Know What I'm Saying.. Check Out Hotmass Threads And You Will See Where He Posted Pics Of The Land Documents etc. Nobody Can Cross You To Meet With The Landlord, Not Even Me That Is From Aniocha Cos I Don't Know Where The Land Is Located In The Village So Desist From Such Assumptions. It's A Common Thing For One To Counter You On Business Issues And I Did That Cos Of What Happens In Delta. Anioma Is Even Good Compared To What Happens To Land Buyers In Delta Central.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
ebukasoso:

Ok Sir. Where Is Ur Office In Asaba? Then I Will Meet You One On One And Then Announce To The Whole House That You Are Real.. You Said Anioma, Aniocha And Ndokwa n D Rest Are The Location Of The Land.. That's Strange.. Both Aniocha, Oshimili, Ndokwa, Ika, Ukwuani Are Gernerally Referred To As Anioma. I Don't Make Blind Argument, I Know What I'm Saying.. Check Out Hotmass Threads And You Will See Where He Posted Pics Of The Land Documents etc. Nobody Can Cross You To Meet With The Landlord, Not Even Me That Is From Aniocha Cos I Don't Know Where The Land Is Located In The Village So Desist From Such Assumptions. It's A Common Thing For One To Counter You On Business Issues And I Did That Cos Of What Happens In Delta. Anioma Is Even Good Compared To What Happens To Land Buyers In Delta Central.
are u kidding me...... i should get u to accredict me on NL....hilarious... FOR WHAT.. am i campaigning?
boy i dont need ur accredictation... even though am not in delta at present....
u are too little to endorse me...
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by thymm50(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Very nice thread, I'm still expecting the part two
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by KINGTELLER: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
okay
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by royallord1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
KINGTELLER:

I need a plot of land in Umunede, how much is a plot there?
what do u need the plot of land for?
u want to start agricultural business ? even at that umunede doesnt have good water supply... both by rainfall, riverbodies or underground reserviour..
which begs the question why umunede ? wats ur interest.. or are u considering building for some sort of purpose.....
all the same plots are available ..
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by KINGTELLER: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
royallord1:

what do u need the plot of land for?
u want to start agricultural business ? even at that umunede doesnt have good water supply... both by rainfall, riverbodies or underground reserviour..
which begs the question why umunede ? wats ur interest.. or are u considering building for some sort of purpose.....
all the same plots are available ..

I want to have a land property there... so do you have any quotations for a plot of land there ?
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobally: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
royallord1:

@ THE BOLDED IS SHOWS U HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANIOCHA NORTH... dat u discussed it with some misguarded folks doesnt mean dat is hw it is on land.... cause it is clear u havent traveled through the LGA.... okrika seller dere iz a road dat was constructed by d past governor of delta dat leads u into edo state.. dat is called d new abuja road... if u knw dat road u would not say this thrash u are spitting.... shut up if u have nothing true to say stop propargating lies and confuzing d nairalanders.

Are you referring to Illah / Ebu road
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Boasis: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
where in Ndokwa is the land avaliable cos am interested
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
sthugo:
Do you lease?

@ what cost per acre?

And what are the locations?
pls which market can one sell potatoe in Delta
Re: MASSIVE Hecters Of Land In DELTA & EDO STATE. For Lease/sale starting @100k/acre by row2ray(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Are these lands still available in Edo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cassava Tonnage Per Hectare / Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. / How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.