Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Diego Costa Killed His Pet Dog (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Killed His Pet Dog (photo) (1305 Views)

Antonio Conte Goodbye Speech To Diego Costa (video) / REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat / Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Killed His Pet Dog (photo) by miteolu(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Diego Costa killed his pet dog – by accidentally reversing over it in his car, reveals new biography

The 26-year-old Chelsea forward was devastated after the nasty incident which left him in an emotional slump for a month.

Chelsea striker Diego Costa was “totally depressed for a month” after he reversed over his pet Yorkshire Terrier and killed it.

The incident occurred during the Spain international’s time as an Atletico Madrid player between 2010 and 2014.

In an excerpt from a newly released official biography about the forward, Costa’s Atleti teammate Paulo Assuncao revealed the effect the dog’s death had on him.

“Diego brought his Yorkshire Terrier to Madrid but one day when he was parking and didn’t realise the dog was behind the car, he reversed over it,” said Assuncao.

“He was devastated, totally depressed for a month. When I asked him why he was so low he practically broke down.

“He said: ‘I can’t believe it. I killed my dog. He came out of the house to greet me and I didn’t see him and I ran over him.’”

Costa, 26, is a doubt for Chelsea’s Community Shield clash with Arsenal this weekend.

Jose Mourinho revealed the striker felt a twinge in his hamstring during the Blues’ pre-season friendly penalty shootout win over Barcelona.

http://www.native9ja.com/diego-costa-killed-his-pet-dog/

Re: Diego Costa Killed His Pet Dog (photo) by Anamachi3(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is it depression or high on weeds
Re: Diego Costa Killed His Pet Dog (photo) by Unsad(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guess we know who the true animal is now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) / Plane Carrying Manchester City Staff Evacuated On Runway. / Chidozie Awaziem Included In FC Porto's Champions League Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.