Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler (4234 Views)

Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Your useless father is cursed forever for not being able to afford ordinary N50 gold circle thereby polluting the earth with a nematode like you.

Animal like you is good only to be fed to crocodiles for lunch.
Do you have parent at all? If you do I pity them cus you don't respect them so I won't be vex if you call someone else parent names.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fash20:
[s]Do you have parent at all? If you do I pity them cus you don't respect them so I won't be vex if you call someone else parent names.[/s]

Face your front, I have warned you.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Face your front, I have warned you.
Nuff said.
a word is enough for the wise. Respect your parent.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tbaba1234: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

How are you sure they did not collect money? They will not tell you that part because of the shame.

Money for what?? I am talking of devout Muslims.

They are not rich. They are regular people.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by idu1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go fvck your useless mother who is the village wich stationed at the babalawo shrine to service all the okada riders when nature calls. grin grin grin grin
u can see how little your sense is

Jobless moro.n

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fash20:
[s]a word is enough for the wise. Respect your parent[/s].
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by vedaxcool(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]
Shut up! He is now an outcast. Foolish man who probably has collected lots of money from some alhajis to convert.[/s]

I don't argue with cerebrally challenged individuals.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
You hypocrite will now allow non-muslim to view this thread. It has 'islam' written all over it why not take it to your 'hideout' where you people amuse yourself by smelling each others' fart? SMH

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by chimerase2: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am telling you the truth, no sane Igbo man/woman can convert to Islam, something must be wrong somewhere.
me self wan convert grin
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Kingspin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rochas hand work. Buhari will soon call him. Islam in Nigeria after religion than development. My opinion is obvious happening in the North part of Nigeria. People are seeking for development not bombs. Religion and tribe should be relegated in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by melzabull(f): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
see him mumu face, foolish fool cheesygrin
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
idu1:
[s] u can see how little your sense is

Jobless moro.n[/s]

Go save your witch mother before she dies from excess banging by ebola infested apes. I hear the smell oozing from her veggies can make even demons go mad. grin grin grin

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
vedaxcool:

I am cerebrally challenged and a deranged goat.

eyaah, no wonder. Take heart.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by OgologoDimkpa: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
This man should be ostracized or sent on exile!
He should not import the evil Bokoharam religion to the South East sad

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Duru1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, the vice chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, has been converted to Islam.

The traditional ruler, whose name is Musa Dimunah now, said that the truthful nature of the religion, is the reason why he made the switch. He revealed that the good character of Malam Ibrahim Biobonlomije, the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research influenced his decision to embrace Islam.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I’m impressed by the good nature of Muslims’ love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination,” he said.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community.”

He however insisted there was no pressure to change his name, after he became a Muslim.

http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/imo-traditional-ruler-converts-to-islam/

What arrant nonsense. The bolded has cosigned this crap to a trash bag. What a village head. By the way, village heads are not traditional rulers in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Candyrain(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

Awkward, how??
It's rare seeing a SE muslim even though they are out there.
Hausa/Fulani muslim - normal Yoruba muslim - normal Igbo muslim - abnormal and unusual (rare)

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by LieDetector(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lies! Any Igbo that converts to islam must have been induced with money and material things.
is it entice that you're calling induce?
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tola9ja: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS SUPPOSE TO MAKE FRONT PAGE

OREMUSSANCTUS WHEN WILL YOU TAKE YOUR OWN SHAADAH
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2015
LieDetector:
is it entice that you're calling induce?

Thanks, whichever!
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by AlomoReloaded: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2015
He is a senile bastardd!!!! A na a hapu ome na ala, mewe ome n'elu? Onye anyi na ya so achu mmuo aghoziela mmuo!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by after1: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Thanks, whichever!

Why are you cursing everyone that disagree with you. Na wao. You really fall hand with this your new ways. Smh
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by razfad10(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lies! Any Igbo that converts to islam must have been induced with money and material things.
so any Muslim that convert has been induced by what? Make we dey use sense, common sense no common sha.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Realisticman: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Fash20:
look at this fagot
Sorry please; I think you are already dancing with a mad man in the market place. These are people who are not trained in morality. They can insult even their own father if they feel to do so without any recourse to culture and religion. Is that the kind of person you engage in e-insult with?
The chief has a right to practice any religion I don't know what they feel they can do about that.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
after1:

Why are you cursing everyone that disagree with you. Na wao. You really fall hand with this your new ways. Smh

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don tire sef, I might retire soon. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by condralbede(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Them Don pay this one off.... anything for money.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by soulhighman(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! He is now an outcast. Foolish man who probably has collected lots of money from some alhajis to convert.

So any Ibo that reverts to Islam is an outcast and a traitor who has collected money to revert? Smh for you
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Realisticman:

Sorry please; I think you are already dancing with a mad man in the market place. These are people who are not trained in morality. They can insult even their own father if they feel to do so without any recourse to culture and religion. Is that the kind of person you engage in e-insult with?
The chief has a right to practice any religion I don't know what they feel they can do about that.
true. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by disumusa: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
vedaxcool:
Welcome to Islam . . . Though some fagabounds would soon chant rubbish about Islam.
i hope is not for selfish purpose, ibo hummmmmmmmm.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tonychristopher: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
soulhighman:

So any Ibo that reverts to Islam is an outcast and a traitor who has collected money to revert? Smh for you

that man is a business man and not a Muslim he has seen gullibility in Islam and collected ego ...look at him in few years time

that man isba traditionalist and business man or religious whoreee
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by soulhighman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
tonychristopher:

that man is a business man and not a Muslim he has seen gullibility in Islam and collected ego ...look at him in few years time

that man isba traditionalist and business man or religious whoreee
kilon wi?
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tonychristopher: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
soulhighman:

kilon wi?

na you know
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by carinmom(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go fvck your useless mother who is the village wich stationed at the babalawo shrine to service all the okada riders when nature calls. grin grin grin grin

Why would someone's reversion become your headache? Just let him be, he is exercising his freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Lady Calls Out Lagos State Governor For Taking One Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.