Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (61202 Views)

Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by abali29(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gallant Soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Yehman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
loomer:

You read wetin u write before u post am so?
Orubebe. You need a torch light?
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by daclemx: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
All those of ‎​u complainin about failed promises and fight against terrorism, why don't we take dat time to pray F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ our country....seeee if buhari fails, there's notin ‎​u can do about it. ‎​u no fit go aso rock go flog am...
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by MilitaryMinded(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Godspeed gentlemen
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by omenka(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
see ya life! Hypocrite.

If baba do well, u go talk bad, if baba no do well, u go talk bad. You don't even know what you want again. May u remain confused till eternity. *spits* angry
Bro such people are best ignored. They are their own worst enemy. Let them wallow in their self inflicted misery. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by gabazin080(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
eazysally:

Common sense is not common at all even though is free.....
you are right but where is it shared freely
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by henchamb(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THIS IS NOT RAID, THIS IS VILLAGE BURNING.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU SOLDIER angry

YOU SET HOUSE ON FIRE, KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND SHELLING VILLAGES,

WERE ARE THE HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVITIES WHEN WE NEEDED THEM THE MOST.

you are indeed an animal,
you look like the animal they call idi.ot
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by loomer: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yehman:

Orubebe. You need a torch light?

I sorry for u
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
henchamb:

you are indeed an animal, you look like the animal they call idi.ot
And you also look like the one they called baboon undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by ngmgeek(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Our brave soldiers should be commended for their efforts.

Kudos to our soldiers

www.naijaquestions.com
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by nwaanambra1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THIS IS NOT RAID, THIS IS VILLAGE BURNING.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU SOLDIER angry

YOU SET HOUSE ON FIRE, KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND SHELLING VILLAGES,

WERE ARE THE HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVITIES WHEN WE NEEDED THEM THE MOST.

i skimmed thru the pictures and i saw not even one gun or maybe IEDs that the supposed bokoharam left behind and yet i saw peoples huts on fire and our armies posing like they are acting a movie!

and looking closer - its obvious that the villagers where taken from their homes and dumped at what seems to be a primary school - that pix seems to be telling us that the villagers where rescued from the clutches of the insurgents!

i am a fanatical supporter of this present administration - but i think the Army has to be very honest in this war against terrorism and insurgency. Too many accusation of human rights abuse by the international community should be a source of concern to our security operatives.

The international war experts in other countries will take their time to analyze these photos and any other front-line photos posted by our armed forces and they can be able to see the falsehood in them.

THE NIGERIAN ARMY REALLY NEED TO ORGANIZE ITS STRATEGIES AND MAKE THIS WAR REAL.

GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by nobul(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
May help Nigeria ahmy
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Gbengais(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beanscake:

You might be right. I'm 100% sure GEJ is giving them commands from Otuoke. What a democratic hero.

Shallow brains
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i skimmed thru the pictures and i saw not even one gun or maybe IEDs that the supposed bokoharam left behind and yet i saw peoples huts on fire and our armies posing like they are acting a movie!

and looking closer - its obvious that the villagers where taken from their homes and dumped at what seems to be a primary school - that pix seems to be telling us that the villagers where rescued from the clutches of the insurgents!

i am a fanatical supporter of this present administration - but i think the Army has to be very honest in this war against terrorism and insurgency. Too many accusation of human rights abuse by the international community should be a source of concern to our security operatives.

The international war experts in other countries will take their time to analyze these photos and any other front-line photos posted by our armed forces and they can be able to see the falsehood in them.

THE NIGERIAN ARMY REALLY NEED TO ORGANIZE ITS STRATEGIES AND MAKE THIS WAR REAL.

GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I THOUGHT I AM THE ONLY ONE SEEING WHAT I AM SEEING,

IF YOU LOOK THE PICTURE VERY WELL, YOU WILL SEE IT IS VILLAGE HOMES THERE ARE BURNING. NOT BOKO CAMP I KNOW OF WERE YOU WILL SEE GUNS AND SO ON.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Yehman(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
loomer:

I sorry for u
What Osogbo weed can cause though
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by azidomedogo: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
NA on a rescue mission....God continue to increase their fire power in this war. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by abnsugbe: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eeser:
Kill em boko for us. We should terrorize the terrorist. They think they can make this country unsafe for us all. We will bomb any threat back to the stone ages

lies..all na propaganda.....Buhari is the only Person to stop them as their father and sponspor
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by jonadaft: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabazin080:
would you please quote me on a thread I once supported buhari.
Just say you want fame through me. May you remain stagnant nd unnoticed in all your struggle in life. *hissed*
See how you made a very big fool of yourself publicly
Ode
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by haggdon: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
We don't only need to see pictures of burned houses but their corpses is what we want to see. VALIDATING THINGS....!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by RealEstate43: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by papalumi29(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabazin080:
The Nigerian army should be careful because I don't think baba one chance wey be their oga sent them to go this far

Gbenusoun
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by JOINFRIEND(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Life is full of uncertainty, so be to those who like to write dirty about someone while theirs stinks...................either slow or fast Nigeria av just gotten the right president for this great nation of ours, let's pray for Buhari, a long life and focus I blive God had sent him no matter the religion thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by suzyque(f): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nairalanders please my people just do one favour to me
I need your vote, just like the pix. Click on the link and vote.
Miss Ambassador for Peace 2015 Contestants
@[661795423921558:https://m.facebook.com/MissAmbassadorForPeace/photos/a.661794957254938.1073741842.252579684843136/661795423921558/?type=1&source=43]
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Cannonleo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
molotov cocktails for the silos ,loving you guys.
Mobility and quick SF action is the way to Go, Godwilling despite the intimidating landmass, slowly we will learn to adapt Long range Recon Tradoc modified efficiently. big ups Batt hqs and NA
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by gabazin080(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jonathan:
See how you made a very big fool of yourself publicly Ode
see how you aided my foolishness. Arindin
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Collins87: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
A nice one from our soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by gabazin080(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
papalumi29:

Gbenusoun Ko Ye Soro Bi Oloriburuku
what's this one saying. I guess the rubbish you typed up there is French?
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by terrymason(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
see ya life! Hypocrite.

If baba do well, u go talk bad, if baba no do well, u go talk bad. You don't even know what you want again. May u remain confused till eternity. *spits* angry
every thing na double double*sing*... amen*2 dat guy u reply nor just get atom of wise Ness. Tombs up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by terrymason(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabazin080:
would you please quote me on a thread I once supported buhari.
Just say you want fame through me. May you remain stagnant nd unnoticed in all your struggle in life. *hissed*
sowi cheesy I too notice the dude you quote!
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by jcbillion(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
These men are on fire...keep the victories coming
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by kento15: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Its in their drum beating dt they're being over powered, jst do ur work silently n stop making noise
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Horus(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_OsbVHDpw

[size=15pt]Boko Haram crisis - Nigeria air raids target militants[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.