Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) (46288 Views)

University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / More Official Photos From The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo And Lola Omitokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by azimibraun: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some ppl are just naturally Dumb. Go to federal Ministry Of Information and ask for the President's or Aso Villa's Photographer Office and you will be shown the office. They rise in the civil service upto the level of a Director.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Treash(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
hizaya61:
Wife or sugar mummy?
U no see d title, or u no go skul Chek google for d meaning of fiancee.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ahmedox(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pls where can I get a good camera . . . It seems photography is a hit in dis pinshure govt administration
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Hardetutu01(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
nerodenero:
In the second picture, Bayo simply tried to grab Bayo-junior from pointing in the forward direction, embarrassing him the process, the reason his hand was in his pocket grin.

May your smiles last forever.
u be baddest guy i ever see....
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Tashaamania(f): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Katastrofy:
more2
I loveeeeeee this concept.. Saved tongue
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin grin c okoko dressing...no swag
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
so now every to be couple does pre-wedding photoshoot and even post too...hmmm.
OK oo,good luck to y'all oo...I wish you success in copying lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't get it,what's up with everyone wanting to join the trend?
OK I get it,I'm one silly ignorant single who knows nothing about wedding or pre wedding photoshoots and its importance cheesy

you free to lecture me though but I still don't get it

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by christinie(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Katastrofy:
lalasticlala ishilove

NICE COUPLES
*nice couple*.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Vivly(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
What nonsensical topic on frontpage Who on earth.is Buhari's official photographer to make.headlines?? Tomorrow I bet it will be the official photographer of Buhari's official photographer. This is the guy that we should even hold responsible for all Buhari's pics flooding cyberspace. Like who cares?
Mods please!!
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
Happiness is all that matters.

Christians, check my signature.
www.biblehub.com/luke/16-18.htm

Stop adding lies to the bible ..
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
BTW...what's the glamour in doing all these pre-wedding pictures, of what benefit do they serve?

Anyways...the pictures are beautiful...congrats to the happy couple...
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by julietchic(f): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
The girl no fn
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by vickie1900(f): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Estimable:
barb ur hair Mr photographer

Wetin concern u?e dey share the head with u?
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by informato: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
women and money
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by informato: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
vickie1900:

Wetin concern u?e dey share the head with u?
e no funny
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ScobaXL: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello! Get great content on this site,secret exposed! hurry watch this tutorial video before it gets deleted www.gistmii.com !!!! smiley cheesy grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PPAngel(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
ugly ratchet couple

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by vickie1900(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
feedthenation:
BTW...what's the glamour in doing all these pre-wedding pictures, of what benefit do they serve?

Anyways...the pictures are beautiful...congrats to the happy couple...

Couples use them for wedding programmes, souvenirs, and the rest.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by doublewisdom: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, you are simply wikkid!grin
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by LADYARIK(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
I love it kiss
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by vickie1900(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
informato:
e no funny

I tell u say I crack joke? I no be comedian!
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by inkreezz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
he dress lik his master buhari. suit, tie, shirt & trouser are all difrent colour. colour riot change
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:
Very beautiful lady. Even the pancake couldn't hide her beauty.
Omg! See beauty #words
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by comfortergirl(f): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
So black so beautiful....
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Ok
hw r u ma'am, I sent u a pm, stil waiting 4 ur reply
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ogarj(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Soon he will Take a Photograph of Me n the President
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
julietchic:
The girl no fn
I swear she fine pass u, no beef her at all, but 2 prove me wrong u knw d drill, pix or adobilivit.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos)

And this made the front page of my nairaland ba? Buhari's photographer is now a celebrity and hot cake.

Where are his carpenter, cook, gardener and driver? I hope they are getting ready because their time is coming.

None Sense!!
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Eshinery(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
City People, Come o. Come and learn how to Watermark from Bellanaija. cool
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by angelofurlife: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
I can't wait for a day like this kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / COVID-19: Ghana Deports Bella Shmurda For Attacking Doctor Who Announced Result / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.