Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) (46319 Views)

University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / More Official Photos From The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo And Lola Omitokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by henifri: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:
Ratchet couple.

Very tasteless pictures...
The guy looks like a virgin..
The bride to be looks like an aunty gweggs aka old cargo.

See coat wey wear this bush man cheesy cheesy
.... She just had to sew with satin undecided

Nna mehn, I'd rate them 0/10.

That Lady isn't more than 23 years old.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by TheDauraMallam: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Akoja360:
www.biblehub.com/luke/16-18.htm

Stop adding lies to the bible ..

Wetin I add join?
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by kemmary: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
bayo......fellowship photographer then in unilag.....congrats

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
henifri:

That Lady isn't more than 23 years old.

Really?..
They are both mgbeke then..

Happy married life to them.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
imagine "president buhari's photographer"

Is that suppose to be a title?
We too dey package name for this country grin

Get over yourself,he is d president official photographer,,anywhere d president goes,hes likely to be there,isn't that enough for a title
Meanwhile if you by chance get such post ur village would have given chieftancy title by now (sic) unnecessary jealousy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by hahn(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Wetin I add join?

I believe he's referring to the "they should both be stoned to death"
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Wetin I add join?
the stoning to death part.na you add dat one
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by uncledewale(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
So he grabbed her butt......dis is unacceptable Buhari must probe dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
nerodenero:
In the second picture, Bayo simply tried to grab Bayo-junior from pointing in the forward direction, embarrassing him the process, the reason his hand was in his pocket grin.

May your smiles last forever.
Badoo u dey see o
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

u dey learn grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Onuokwu: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
It baffles me the way people are just hating on this guy, especially the ladies. This guy has been to places where some people will never enter or visit in their life time and you are here beefing him. We photographers respect and appreciate him a lot , I wish I can be in is position of photographing the president.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by hustla(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Them both wowo
Why them no wan help their children na

God help them sha

HML in Advance, may their children never look like Omo Baba Number 1

cry
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Pamelayoung: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beautiful outfit
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Collins87: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
They are enjoying money already. Keep on, enjoy life for there's no time.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by NOTRIBE: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
see as them wowo..upon all the money wen the guy dey chop PMB
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by victoreltemur: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

what is ds one saying?,,,what name shld av been given to him? Cos I dnt understnd wt u are saying.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by password88(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hear grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by toshmann(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chei, Love nwa nti nti cheesy
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Katastrofy:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/07/30/the-presidents-photographer-bayo-omoboriowo-his-bride-lolas-pre-wedding-photos/
This is someone who has a really good job not some jobless wailing wailers here creating senseless and irrelevant thread up and down.. And this guy no reach them for age o... Imagine, proposed in dubai while some still dey lobby for minister P. A. . hence defending the undefendable
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
OMG! So he is the photographer of Buhari,abi?
The one taking all those pics? Dats nice one sha,once he marries dat lady,they will both be called Mr and Mrs president Buhari official photographers
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by TheDauraMallam: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
hahn:

I believe he's referring to the "they should both be stoned to death"

Akoja360:
the stoning to death part.na you add dat one

◄Leviticus 20:10 ►

New International Version
"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Oya, defend am as usual, Christians.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by hahn(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Waiting....
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
I know dis dude back den in Henry Carr, during our masters programme. He's such a clown.
Congrat bro and HML
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

I no b pastor bross I dey very sure worst tins dey ur quran n I no dey try judge xo drop d mater
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2015
vizkiz:

That's what it is dude...Art is beautiful, Photography is a profession. Wondering what other you wished he was referred as.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by sweetgala(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2015
vizkiz:

It is a legitimate office in many organisations who have a duty to entertain and update stakeholders. The office of the official photographer of the presidency is recognised in all nations. I don't know of many presidents who don't have an official multi media units, since the conception of such technology
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Pauloot(m): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Obey is Obey! U just dey package am to call Commander Obey. So also photographer is photographer. Naija too like packaging sef
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kingkamal(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Thank God ooo I dey look for this guy I. No get his number now God reveal. His number for Alhamdullilah
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by femi4: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eneze1:
Both of them have the same level of beauty....congrats to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them / How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.