Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut (112630 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please / Slut Walk For Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
What!!! embarassedWhat!!!
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Sandydayz(f): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2015
pbs4real:
konji nah bastard ma sis.
This one na Orishirishi
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by darlenese(f): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Tufiakwa
* throwing up in anger*

*strangles your disgusting wife*

*spits on her sad angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by saintneo(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:

I wasn't even talking to you. grin

Abeg no go die for another man wahala.
You think you can rant your way into making everyone share the same opinion as you?

See as you're slowly running mad.
Cococandy, he has a point. Will you support adultery simply because a family member practises it?
Although it may seem trendy to 'live and let live'; what is wrong is wrong.
Too much freedom is no freedom.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
From bestiality to homosexualism?

grin

At topic, I really have nothing to say.
None of my business.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by innervoice(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
darlenese:
Tufiakwa
* throwing up in anger*

*strangles your disgusting wife*

*spits on her sad angry angry angry

It makes you as disgusting as the lady described on this thread. Exit.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
lol? Quoting bible out of context?

James4:4 - King James Version

Adulterers and adulteressess! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity of God?
Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by seankay(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
DonX001:
Go and do DNA test for your kids.....they might be dog kids, .....have you noticed any of them having this strange liking for bone?? grin grin grin
Wicked!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by darlenese(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
innervoice:

It makes you as disgusting as the lady described on this thread. Exit.

Pervert undecided my comment got to ur bone marrow right

Do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
From bestiality to homosexualism?

grin

At topic, I really have nothing to say.
None of my business.
But if you were supporting homosexuals because of live and let live shouldn't the same live and let live mantra obtain with your bestiality friends too?
No you can't escape from this one.
You were supporting evil, continue until you realize that evil continue because good men keep quiet.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
dinachi:

But if you were supporting homosexuals because of live and let live shouldn't the same live and let live mantra obtain with your bestiality friends too?
No you can't escape from this one.
You were supporting evil, continue until you realize that evil continue because good men keep quiet.
tongue tongue tongue

If they like make dog lick their pusssy or make them slot their dick inside dog, it's no none of my business. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
lol? Quoting bible out of context?

James4:4 - King James Version

Adulterers and adulteressess! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity of God?
Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
The point she was highlighting was that friendship with the world is enimity with God.
You can't call yourself a serious person if you are surppoting what you know is a sin because you do not want to offend homosexuals!
Meanwhile the homosexuals are standing on their despicable lifestyle boldly but you who knows better abandons your own beliefs to please them. It shows you are a weakling and a conformist.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
dinachi:

The point she was highlighting was that friendship with the world is enimity with God.
You can't call yourself a serious person if you are surppoting what you know is a sin because you do not want to offend homosexuals!
Meanwhile the homosexuals are standing on their despicable lifestyle boldly but you who knows better abandons your own beliefs to please them. It shows you are a weakling and a conformist.
Whether I support or frown at it, my online opinion is irrelevant. smiley
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Whether I support or frown at it, my online opinion is irrelevant. smiley
It is! Those who are within your sphere of influence can be swayed!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Fkforyou(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
dinachi:

It is! Those who are within your sphere of influence can be swayed!
Dude I respect you a lot because in my perception you must be someone with high moral standard so I totally get or understand your moral conviction, however I feel your issues with cococandy has transcend from just difference in perception of right and wrong to something personal, it seems you are disappointed in her for having an opinion contrary to hers, maybe its because you used to have some form of admiration for her(hence the constant attack on her personality) but thats reality for you, we cannot all like and hate the same thing at the same time. And as for this issue of homosexuality I suggest ishilove creates a thread exclusively for both of you so that you guys can iron things out, let those of us that like being in the background be the judge.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Fkforyou:

Dude I respect you a lot because in my perception you must be someone with high moral standard so I totally get or understand your moral conviction, however I feel your issues with cococandy has transcend from just difference in perception of right and wrong to something personal, it seems you are disappointed in her for having an opinion contrary to hers, maybe its because you used to have some form of admiration for her(hence the constant attack on her personality) but thats reality for you, we cannot all like and hate the same thing at the same time. And as for this issue of homosexuality I suggest ishilove creates a thread exclusively for both of you so that you guys can iron things out, let those of us that like being in the background be the judge.
Thank you very much!
Cococandy is someone I have never met physically but sometimes I found out I used to like her approach to issues.
I won't lie. I was really surprised that she would throw her weight behind homosexuals because I think she believes it is wrong.
Here I have to tackle her ferociously because people do not know that even online opinion can influence people. That is why some posts are liked and shared!
There is no sense at all in supporting homosexuals. Even the practisioners of this evil act know deep down that it is wrong. It can never be right under any circumstances.
Some say that certain species of animals involve in homosexuality and I ask them whether we tailor our lives after the animals who sometimes kill their own offspring and even rape their own mothers and sisters!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Orishirishi.

What won't one read on this NLD? cheesy

This one is one super duper tori.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Fkforyou(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2015
dinachi:

Thank you very much!
Cococandy is someone I have never met physically but sometimes I found out I used to like her approach to issues.
I won't lie. I was really surprised that she would throw her weight behind homosexuals because I think she believes it is wrong.
Here I have to tackle her ferociously because people do not know that even online opinion can influence people. That is why some posts are liked and shared!
There is no sense at all in supporting homosexuals. Even the practisioners of this evil act know deep down that it is wrong. It can never be right under any circumstances.
Some say that certain species of animals involve in homosexuality and I ask them whether we tailor our lives after the animals who sometimes kill their own offspring and even rape their own mothers and sisters!
Thats okay....I get your point however I do feel that argument/debate should not involve personal attack, objectivity should be the bases.....But one thing for sure is that humans will always want to go beyond boundaries and cross limits, thats just the way the world works.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by successnwa(f): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is one strong too

Bring the holy cane! grin
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Joy1706(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
dinachi:

Who is the homosexual in your family? Is it you, your husband,your brothers and sisters or your children?
So if you have a family member who is an armed robber or adulterer you will start supporting adultery and armed robbery?
Since you joined the homosexual bandwagon you have become depraved!
Oga give it a rest now. Kilode
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Joy1706:

Oga give it a rest now. Kilode
Long time no sparring!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.