Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture (3665 Views)

100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me / What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student / MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have a loose 100k I'm willing to put into any business that will fetch me good returns.

Venture should be legal and viable
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:
I have a loose 100k I'm willing to put into any business that will fetch me good returns.

I can give you 10% profit monthly with my online business. Check my website @ www.theniministore.com and my contact details are in my signature
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
hahn:

I can give you 10% profit monthly with my online business. Check my website @ www.theniministore.com and my contact details are in my signature
How do I come in here?
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by zicoraads: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
The OP is asking for ideas and y'all are begging him for the money? cheesy

I don't think there is one answer to your question. Questions like this have been asked on this forum since 2005, and no one has come back to say they picked idea here and it worked for them.

If a business is thriving in a particular state or street, doesn't mean that same business will thrive in the next street or state. I have seen people open businesses just one street apart from each other, one would work, the other wouldn't.

The key is carrying out a comprehensive business plan around your locality. Have a clear idea of a want or service that needs to be provided and provide it. And then be very mindful of those that will need the service. Which in the case is your customers. I know someone who built a house selling recharge cards in a new area. All the best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by hahn(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:

How do I come in here?

At the moment, we're working on developing another website(www.nimini.com.ng) and also on including different products aside from human hair. Your funds will be used to push our advertising campaign to bring in more sales.

We've been in business since 2013 and we already have a customer base. The advertising strategy we intend to implement is new and guaranteed to increase sales exponentially
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by youthconnect: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Into my catch fish business. will repay with 10% interest in 5 months
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
zicoraads:
The OP is asking for ideas and y'all are begging him for the money? cheesy

I don't think there is one answer to your question. Questions like this have been asked on this forum since 2005, and no one has come back to say they picked idea here and it worked for them.

If a business is thriving in a particular state or street, doesn't mean that same business will thrive in the next street or state. I have seen people open businesses just one street apart from each other, one would work, the other wouldn't.

The key is carrying out a comprehensive business plan around your locality. Have a clear idea of a want or service that needs to be provided and provide it. And then be very mindful of those that will need the service. Which in the case is your customers. I know someone who built a house selling recharge cards in a new area. All the best!

@bolded, you mean feasibility study , right?

There's nothing wrong with advising him to invest in another business? He asked for where to "invest" his money not for a "business idea"

1 Like

Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
hahn:

At the moment, we're working on developing another website(www.nimini.com.ng) and also on including different products aside from human hair. Your funds will be used to push our advertising campaign to bring in more sales.

We've been in business since 2013 and we already have a customer base. The advertising strategy we intend to implement is new and guaranteed to increase sales exponentially

Does the company ur talking about have a physical address? And what's the ROI we are looking at here?
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
lightingworld:
We of True profits investment Company have
open the Opportunity for all intending
investors to buy in into our amazing investment
plan that delivers to you 30% of your return on
investment (ROI) in just 6weeks.
We have a vision to build an enduring
Investment opportunity for all in order to help
better lives and ensure a better future for our
investors.we enjoin you to join our other
investors who have arnesed this opportunity
.You
also stand a chance to be a benficiary.We have
our office in Lagos and on line with CAC.For
more info or inquiry into our investment
platforms pls call or whatsapp me on
08141818369.we are always ready to welcome
your questions. Thk u

How about u spill what ur into out on here, pls?
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by hahn(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:

Does the company ur talking about have a physical address? And what's the ROI we are looking at here?

Nope. We are an online store. Our website, facebook page, bbm and whatsapp serve the purposes of an office and I work from home. The company is also registered under CAC
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, you mean feasibility study , right?

There's nothing wrong with advising him to invest in another business? He asked for where to "invest" his money not for a "business idea"
Oh, okay. Sorry, my bad!
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by Acesetter: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:

You can invest in this company and get steady 30 - 40% ROI monthly.

Check one of our live trading performance published and monitored live on www.fxblue.com

www.fxblue.com/users/fxgunpowder

We are real, efficient and reliable...our records speaks for us.

For details email:

acesetter01@gmail.com
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by templegate: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:

MOST PROFITABLE INVESTMENT OF ALL TIMES

Invest N98,000 and make 300-450k in 3months in Fish Farming. The total cost for producing 1000 table size of Fish in 3months is N98,000 (including fingerlins, pond rentage, feeds etc) and you sell for N450 to N500 per fish at exactly 3months. Just do the maths. Agric business is the most lucrative business of all times.

ABUJA AGRO-WEALTH TRAINING WORKSHOP

With the dwindling fortune in the Oil Sector and increase in the unemployemnt rate globally, wise people especially youths are now exploring Agric business and creating wealth for themselves.

You are hereby invited to a 5-Day Agric-Business training Workshop in Abuja.

THINGS TO LEARN:

* Various business opportunities Fish & Poultry Farming you never knew existed.

* Fish and Poultry farming - From Start to Finish

* Harvesting, Processing, Packaging and Marketing your produce successfully

* Feeds Formulation and Application

* Access to Over 20Billion Naira Agric funds in Nigerian Banks without collatera.

* Access to foreign markets with your produce.

* many more.

DATE : AUGUST 3RD - 7TH, 2015

VENUE: FED. CIVIL SERVICE CLUB, ALONG KADO EXPRESS, UTAKO, OPP. VIO MABUSHI OFFICE.

REGISTRATION FEE: N8000

The 1st 50 people will enjoy a discount of 20%.

For Participation, Call: 09094416773, 07045176454, 08146348777
e-mail: whitehallcomms@gmail.com

GET EMPOWERED AND CREATE WEALTH FOR YOURSELF.

Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by fyxboss(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:

Bro, i can borrow and give u 130k back in sept, we can talk on phone and arrange something.... THANKS
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by evirus11: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
pimplucious:

Hi guys,
my name is marve john
i want to go into importation but i dont have enough capital to start the way i wanna start
i need 100k-200k as loan and will pay double the money in 4months.

please contact me via mail:- marvejhn@gmail.com

phone:- (+234)08186011018(Calls)

for more in info pls mail me lets talk.
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by thelifechangers: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
50k is all you need to invest and you will be getting 4k weekly guaranteed
Mail me thelifechangersgrp@gmail.com
I will forward you our office address if you are in lagos...
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by Kingsteve(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2015
pimplucious:

Sure, 15% interest on your principle for a month. If you're interested, lemme know so I can drop my whatsapp contact for more details.
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Kingsteve:

Sure, 15% interest on your principle for a month. If you're interested, lemme know so I can drop my whatsapp contact for more details.

Can u say whats about first?
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by Kingsteve(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
pimplucious:

Can u say whats about first?

It's basically about trading...a different form of trading.
Just like the Banks use people's deposit to trade in various forms of markets, so also will your money be used to trade for a month, with a 15% interest on your principle.
At the end of every 30 days, your principle will be paid together with your 15% interest as the commission.

If you're interested, contact me directly on my whatsapp number: 0810 367 2765.
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Kingsteve:

Just like the Banks use people's deposit to trade in various forms of markets, so also will your money be used to trade for a month, with a 15% interest on your principle.
At the end of every 30 days, your principle will be paid together with your 15% interest as the commission.

What's the name of the company?

Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by pimplucious: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Kingsteve:

What's the name of the company?
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by Chibuzoc(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE STRUGGLE FINANCIALLY…IS BECAUSE
THEY SPENT TOO MUCH YEARS IN SCHOOL AND LEARN NOTHING
ABOUT MONEY…THE RESULT IS THEY WORK HARD FOR MONEY
INSTEAD OF LETTING THEIR MONEY WORKS FOR THEM……….
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by sean247(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Go into buying and selling of currencies. Buy from banks at official rate, resell in for of ecurrency. Very profitable no risk involved. With your #100000, you make a minimum of 5000 naira daily. Do all transactions from the comfort of your home.
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by Angelstartups(f): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello, visit angelstartups.com.ng.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by grownaira: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2015
pimplucious:

I want to raise the sum of N1m to add to the working capital for my agro processing factory. We've approached the season in which our raw materials are relatively cheap if procured in large quantity.

A sum amounting to 10% of the invested sum will be paid to the investor(s) monthly for a period of 10months.

Contract will be terminated after the 10th payment of 10%, and the invested sum returned in full.

An option for the renewal of the contract might be considered.

Company is registered with CAC.

If interested, send a mail to grownaira@gmail.com for detailed info about the company and it's operations.

Thanks.
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by segzeeboy: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
pimplucious:

this is BSE COMPUTER INSTITUTE, We are into computer training program,computers and phones sales and repair,mobile money agent services and many more. So i just discover a small new office that am planning 2 setup 4 cafe buiz and computer training,phone charging buiz,very close to school and lesson classes. So if interested,we can partner and set it up 2gether even give it another name. Is in Akure Ondo state. U can mail me on bseitcomputer@gmail.com or call 08032469862
Re: I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture by Ladiesman009: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Check My Posting On How to Turn #10k to #100k mthly, Legally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criteria For Listing On The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Beginners Guide For Investing In FGN Bonds - Updated / Redeem Your Gift Cards � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.