Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police (4373 Views)

24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Hotel Where Perverts Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police by Thecustodian(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015

Re: Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police by HungerBAD: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hotel where humans pay to have sex with ANIMALS?

what is wrong with HUMANITY?is this not how H.I.V started? a White man sleeping with an African Baboon or Chimpanzee. People have some funny fetishes i swear, it was here on Nairaland that a guy asked if he was normal, sniffing his girlfriend's underwear.

It was not the guys replies that surprised me. It was the multiple girls replies that surprised me, they said it was okay to sniff because they too sniff their own undies, like seriously? people are just plain nasty.

White people. White sickness.

Picture this scenario. A guy walks into the Animal Farm Hotel and ask's, hey give me a room and what animals are available today? the receptionist be like "Goats, Cats, Fish,Snakes,Monkey, Dog and Bat" dude be like, send the Goat and Cat to my room for the night.

Sick.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police by weingeorge(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are you kidding me...is this thread even true?
Re: Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police by hahn(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police by shaiba(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
US over to you. I don't want to mention names. After gay right comes...
Re: Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police by DonX001: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
I forsee this to be the next 'gay rights movement' people will start agitating for in America.
I'm sure they will eventually start finding ways to justify it.
The world is gradually going mad, slowly but surely.

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Lalasticlal / Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married / She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.