Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. (1868 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
These Songs Due to One reasons or the other,( mostly leaked to the public ) have two videos in a Normal music industry that requires one video for one song.The List does not include Videos shot for Remix version of original songs or viral videos.

1) Skelewu - Davido Skelewu has Some many controversies attached to It. Not only the Song but also the Video . The first Video directed by Sesan Ogunro was Termed as a Leaked Video by The hkn Act and was met with mixed reactions.
The Second Video Directed by Mr Moe musa days after the Release of the Sesan directed and shot in London was not spared of controversy as there were Claims of resemblance with LMFAO party rock anthem video.

sesan - www.360nobs.com/2013/10/new-video-davido-skelewu/

Musa- www.naijabambam.com/davido-skelewu-official-video-download-by-moe-musa/

2) Iceprince Oleku - Ice prince hit Single Oleku featuring Brymo also had Two videos.The First Video which was leaked was said to be unofficial and not up to the Standard of the Label ,a second Video with Readded scenes was Shot by Mex who also directed the Leaked Video.

www.tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/video-premiere-iceprince-ft-brymo-oleku/

new www.tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/new-videooleku-featuring-brymo-official-video/

3) wande Coal bumper to bumper- Wande Coal Bumper to Bumper also had two videos. A case of another leaked video.The First Video shot in a Bar with only wande Coal and A Few Guys was Disowned as Unofficial by the then. mo hits records.
The second video was Directed by Sesan and Featured other Mo hits Members as well as a Cameo from Saucekid .

New -www.jaguda.com/2009/08/19/wande-coal-bumper-2-bumper-official-video/

www.notjustok.com/2009/05/22/video-wande-coal-bumper-2-bumper/

4) psquare ft Rick ross Beautiful onyinye rmx- The Hit Single also had Two Videos .The First video where the psquare wore all white showed akon only in a Single Scene.
The Second Video However showed more scenes of Akon and The psquare Brothers rocking dark wears and was shot at night. Directed by Jude engees okoye
Old

www.notjustok.com/2012/06/11/video-p-square-ft-rick-ross-beautiful-onyinye-remix/

new - https://laseayoola./2012/06/12/video-beautiful-onyinye-psquare-feat-rick-ross/

5) Weird MC Ijoya - Weird Mc ijoya is also another Hit single with more than a Single video. The First video released was an animated video which was released as the official video untill the Second Video by Weird Mc was later released and directed by Catalyst.

www.chipzidar.wapka.mobi/site_video-download.xhtml?get-id=s5xiYjLF5Uo&title=Weird-MC--Ijoya-Animation

www.naijapals.com/video/Weird_MC__Ijoya_video_-60466

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Abduletudaye(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice collation OP... cool
Actually, na skelewu vex me pass. angry
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by pretydiva(f): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na dem sabi jor..if dem like mk dem release 100 videos 4 jst 1 song..their lives,their songs,their videos...its their business...not mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cc lalasticlala,ishilove ,hatux,2dice
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
This skelewu song get probelm gan oo
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

lol
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Nice collation OP... cool Actually, na skelewu vex me pass. angry
Lol boss
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by RedCard1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Skelewu was lyrically poor and having more than one video made it even worse
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
phew! I remember "Oleku's" first video. Mehn, that thing was complete monkey sh*t!! It was so bad! The 2nd one while bearable, didn't fare much better than the first one as far as i'm concerned. #HumbleBeginings tho undecided

i've never seen "Beautiful Onyinye's" 2 nd video. Hmmm.........

And "Ijoya" will always be ma JAM(strawberry wink )!!! cheesy

Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2015
RedCard1:
Skelewu was lyrically poor and having more than one video made it even worse

lol
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
shockwave91:
phew! I remember "Oleku's" first video. Mehn, that thing was complete monkey sh*t!! It was so bad! The 2nd one while bearable, didn't fare much better than the first one as far as i'm concerned. #HumbleBeginings tho undecided

i've never seen "Beautiful Onyinye's" 2 nd video. Hmmm.........

And "Ijoya" will always be ma JAM(strawberry wink )!!! cheesy

Check the links bro
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
I think at a point you mixed up the two videos.
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
pocohantas:
I think at a point you mixed up 'Beautiful Onyinye rmx' and 'Chop my Money'.
'Beautiful Onyinye rmx' was shot aboard a yacht and Akon had no business in it.

Check the link.There is an Onyinye rmx where Akon was Fully in it ... smiley.
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by stabillo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
D'banj - Fall in love had two videos... #Check

1 Like

Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
stabillo:
D'banj - Fall in love had two videos... #Check

Very Very True Sir
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

I tire for the song oo
Re: One Song,Two Videos ??? Top five Nigerian Songs With more than One Video. by softvio(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2015
OP , i bow for you, you sabi dig things, keep it up.. Cc : iamsynord

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE !! Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos / What Do U Think Of Yemi Alade New Hair Style,hit Or Misss? / Actress Fathia Balogun Became An Alhaja Show Off Her Golden Teeth In Mecca [see]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.