Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114376 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Samokoduwa suddenly went underground. Any hope for those of us that were not called?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
ethene:
Samokoduwa suddenly went underground. Any hope for those of us that were not called?

Lol...have been following, what update dat is on ground is real. You can't resound a news that is already said. 26th is flag off and wish all the best. From my last message, the programme was never forgotten and the shortlisted has been made since just waiting for presidency for approval, the Green light is on now so commence wld started, as for the full list of all, well... all shortlisted wld be sent an sms for flag off for 26th is the dday before consultant takes off for the training, wait abit the names wld be on Newspaper or sms are still coming early now till 26th, if u have not gotten urs cld be network, not to worry it wld be made public. We still have time till next week Thursday 26th. Anything can happen. So relax, success to all
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol...have been following, what update dat is on ground is real. You can't resound a news that is already said. 26th is flag off and wish all the best. From my last message, the programme was never forget and the shortlisted has been made since just waiting for presidency for approval, the Green light is on now so commence wld started, as for the full list of all, well... all shortlisted wld be sent an sms for flag off for 26th is the dday before consultant takes off for the training, wait abit the names wld be on Newspaper or sms are still coming early now till 26th, if u have not gotten urs cld be network, not to worry it wld be made public. We still have time till next week Thursday 26th. Anything can happen. So relax, success to all
Thank u but could it be not all the short listed were called? I mean through phone calling but may eventually receive the text?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
ethene:

Thank u but could it be not all the short listed were called? I mean through phone calling but may eventually receive the text?

Yes of course not all were called becos initially size were not consider but since all shortlisted wld be present all needed wear are been made available now, so if u dnt get a call it does not mean u are not shortlisted, it wld be on newspaper n sms wld be sent. So relax, names wld be made public soon. 26th far small....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
samokoduwa:

Yes of course not all were called becos initially size were not consider but since all shortlisted wld be present all needed wear are been made available now, so if u dnt get a call it does not mean u are not shortlisted, it wld be on newspaper n sms wld be sent. So relax, names wld be made public soon. 26th far small....
Thank u very much.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
samokoduwa:

the number is used to register is not working anymore what's my faith now?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
smithsydny:

High bp, till the names are made public on newspaper. On a serious note, zero ur mind, on or before Wednesday it wld be out on newspaper, dnt know which paper yet once I get hint, wld not waste time to paste, for now nothing on my side, ps if any person has source link ps share... with special reference ojmaroni247
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
smithsydny:
If it is possible go and do a welcome back.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
ethene:

If it is possible go and o a welcome back.
them say no be my name and face they there ..say nah Hausa man they there ooo
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
smithsydny:
them say no be my name and face they there ..say nah Hausa man they there ooo
Sorry! Then wait for the list to be made public.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
ethene:

Sorry! Then wait for the list to be made public.
hope dey wont ask me for my contact if my name is shortlisted. thats my fear
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2015
All names r Been sorted out and text messages r Been sent daily. I dnt knw abt the news paper it would appear on, but the list came from NDDC directlly, its for de consultant company to train and not shortlist. I also wish u all luck while u wait patiently, if ur nt contacted jst take it in gud faith and move on.
samokoduwa:

High bp, till the names are made public on newspaper. On a serious note, zero ur mind, on or before Wednesday it wld be out on newspaper, dnt know which paper yet once I get hint, wld not waste time to paste, for now nothing on my side, ps if any person has source link ps share... with special reference ojmaroni247

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2015
smithsydny:
hope dey wont ask me for my contact if my name is shortlisted. thats my fear

No contact wld be asked, rather document you submitted. Bro relax, na 9ja man you be na. As it comes you handle am, if u start to get yourself work up not helping your self. Just relax and wait, the list wld come during training if lucky, go there, they ask for your state, tell them the list of that state they have, then all needed verification is done you are in. I know someone wld ask wht kind of verification next? Lol I dnt know o...
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 5:33am On Nov 22, 2015
ojmaroni247:
All names r Been sorted out and text messages r Been sent daily. I dnt knw abt the news paper it would appear on, but the list came from NDDC directlly, its for de consultant company to train and not shortlist. I also wish u all luck while u wait patiently, if ur nt contacted jst take it in gud faith and move on.

Seconded, so all relax, what wld be wld be. Goodluck all till we meet or not meet in person during training.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2015
samokoduwa:

No contact wld be asked, rather document you submitted. Bro relax, na 9ja man you be na. As it comes you handle am, if u start to get yourself work up not helping your self. Just relax and wait, the list wld come during training if lucky, go there, they ask for your state, tell them the list of that state they have, then all needed verification is done you are in. I know someone wld ask wht kind of verification next? Lol I dnt know o...
thanks bro
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2015
samokoduwa:

Seconded, so all relax, what wld be wld be. Goodluck all till we meet or not meet in person during training.
Sam Sam u don receive ur own text/call?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2015
ethene:

Sam Sam u don receive ur own text/call?

Lol... no no if I do I go pass message n all update. Na faith I dey work with. Lol....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifynoble100(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls has any one receive de msg
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dezisellng: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na only jehova fit save person, govt is now involved in scamming the public
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by draper: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2015
How many people were picked from each state of the Niger delta.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dezisellng: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2015
When the list is out everyone would know. All this secret text and calls are mere speculations and very inconclusive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by jeffoe(m): 1:34am On Nov 26, 2015
was the list of shortlisted candidate published. is there anyone who submitted through the edo state office that was called
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Ive gotten my text o.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
traecey:
Ive gotten my text o. All ye bad-belle pple dt thought I was lying, gt it by 1am, twas nddc nt even an ordinary number. Oya bad-belle pple mke una open una bad mouth.
is it published in the dallies
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
smithsydny:
is it published in the dallies
I dunno.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by sokarsenal(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2015
traecey:
I dunno, neida do I care.
I've been noticing in this thread you are always trying to prove yourself right in this thread.....that's an unnecessary action.....you know you were called if anybody doubt you, its their concern.....there is no need confirming it to them by showing them text messages.....people who don't want to believe clear facts wont
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2015
sokarsenal:

I've been noticing in this thread you are always trying to prove yourself right in this thread.....that's an unnecessary action.....you know you were called if anybody doubt you, its their concern.....there is no need confirming it to them by showing them text messages.....people who don't want to believe clear facts wont
thanks dear. At first I shared info bcs I felt twas a thread created 2 xchange info bt pple turned it to a lying cntest phase. Just wanted 2 clear evritin. But I've taken ur correction to heart. Am srry 2 evrione ive offended.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
traecey:
Ive gotten my text o.
when is d program commencing ?reply needed pls
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
LovesonBlezz:
when is d program commencing ?reply needed pls
30th
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
plz is the names on dallies
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
traecey:
30th

Lol
Traecey traecey, what wld be would be, lol... As someone said you don't have to prove anything, congratulations....lol be you and share information if you have, nobody can take what God has given in grace and mighty

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.