Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114383 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol
Traecey traecey, what wld be would be, lol... As someone said you don't have to prove anything, congratulations....lol be you and share information if you have, nobody can take what God has given in grace and mighty
am srry if I acted wrngly. Tnx
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by aledamilola: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
am srry if I acted wrngly. Tnx
Where are you from pls and when is d program starting because I am very optimistic dat dey will contact me.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
aledamilola:
Where are you from pls and when is d program starting because I am very optimistic dat dey will contact me.
frm delta. Its starting on monday d 30th.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by aledamilola: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
Congrats! do you know of any Ondo candidate that was contacted? I am from Ondo State. Help me with your number pls send it to aledamilola@gmail.com.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
Congrats! But only God knows what NDDC uses their website for.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2015
aledamilola:
Congrats! do you know of any Ondo candidate that was contacted? I am from Ondo State. Help me with your number pls send it to aledamilola@gmail.com.
I duno anybdy dt was contacted jst myself. If u ve any questns, pls ask them here. This thread is for information.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2015
ethene:

Congrats! But only God knows what NDDC uses their website for.
thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Where's dt dude dt lost his number?? Ive kinda tot up an idea.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
smithsydny:
the number is used to register is not working anymore what's my faith now?
oga whre u naw?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
oga whre u naw?
lagos at the more moment
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2015
smithsydny:
lagos at the more moment
I ve an idea, I duno if they published d names in d newspaper nd sinz they only sent text, myb u might ve been shrtlisted.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
I ve an idea, I duno if they published d names in d newspaper nd sinz they only sent text, myb u might ve been shrtlisted.
so how do I know if am shortlisted cus I don't even know if its in the papers ..lemme check my mail
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
checked my mail notn .. I done know what to do ooo
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by aledamilola: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
I duno anybdy dt was contacted jst myself. If u ve any questns, pls ask them here. This thread is for information.
Do u know if the text is still flying?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
aledamilola:
Do u know if the text is still flying?
I really duno.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Donjowebs(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make una no vex o, the people getting texts na Oil spill una apply for or na Telecom? Cos I dey hear from the grapevine say na now dem dey compile Oil Spill Mgmt names.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Donjowebs(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
frm delta. Its starting on monday d 30th. Where in Delta are u from?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Donjowebs(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
Where in Delta are you from?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifynoble100(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Has any one from Akwa Ibom recieve the so call txt
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
traecey:
I really duno.
expecting ur pm
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=Ifynoble100 post=40467721]Has any one from Akwa Ibom recieve the so call txt[/quote..l have not bro
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
jeffoe:
was the list of shortlisted candidate published. is there anyone who submitted through the edo state office that was called
I submitted in edo.nothing yet..what's up with nddc,why not publish the names publicly on their website or in the papers instead of all these underground shit..no info,people don't really know what's up...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kesiena2014(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2015
guys Nigeria sha. na God go help us.this people just de play with person.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by trino: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2015
I can remember that someone on this thread once said that the fibre optics training will be in owerri while that of oil spill mgt response will be PH. Base on this premise, are the people that got the text for training in owerri for fibre optics or otherwise?pls those that got the text should clarify this for me. If that be case, who has specifically gotten an invite for the oil spill mgt response program envisaged to hold in ph as stated earlier on this thread. Cheers!

Cc: Traecey

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
trino:
I can remember that someone on this thread once said that the fibre optics training will be in owerri while that of oil spill mgt response will be PH. Base on this premise, are the people that got the text for training in owerri for fibre optics or otherwise?pls those that got the text should clarify this for me. If that be case, who has specifically gotten an invite for the oil spill mgt response program envisaged to hold in ph as stated earlier on this thread. Cheers!

Cc: Traecey
mine is fibre optics. Jst got reminder frm nddc tdy
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by prinxel(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Great NairaLanders pls has anyone got any info on this NDDC stuff? because I actually applied for it and uptill now no info
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
traecey:
hey dear not got ur mail yet
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
smithsydny:
hey dear not got ur mail yet
I sent u via nairaland. Check it
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
traecey:
I sent u via nairaland. Check it
check ur mail dear
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
smithsydny:
check ur mail dear
ders nufn thre o
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Donjowebs(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
traecey:
Ok, it sure means the names for Oil spill are still being compiled.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
traecey:
ders nufn thre o
send a direct mail smith_sydny@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.