Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114238 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
traecey:
whre u selectd in ph?
Traecey baby I presume the training should be over by now, if so how did it go? I will appreciate ur kind response as always.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2015
No i wasnt,.. I am nt a trainee, i neva applied.
traecey:
whre u selectd in ph?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Sirtford: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder what's stopping those in this thread that participated in this training from telling others about how it went. Is it that NDDC warned them not to inform anyone? Or could it be that the training is still on and they are not allowed to use their phone while the training is on?
Because I don't seem to see any reason why they should tell their fellow applicants about what is/had happened.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by aledamilola: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thats is one critical issue with Nigerians and that is why this country would hardly witness the change we all are clamouring for. Simply because we cannot maintain our sincerity to others when things get better for us. In the mean time, we had responses per second billing but since they called some persons this tread became unreachable. If you are not called kindly get some better doing.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by jimnozi: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2016
The Training is still ongoing ( I mean the first batch is still in training uptill now) and according to a good source.. sefond batch list will soon be released.. so any other that is still Intrested might still have HOPE in the second list... goodluck..... though am not a trainee but a friend of mine is a partaker....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Donjowebs(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2016
The Training is still ongoing ( I mean the first batch is still in training uptill now) and according to a good source.. second batch list will soon be released.. so any other that is still interested might still have HOPE in the second list... good luck..... though am not a trainee but a friend of mine is a partaker.... I hope there is a second batch ooo, heard same last year.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by permanentgrace(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2016
With the way things go in this country especially when it has to do with offering employment, my people, this country still has like 500yrs to go before it can competitively revolultionalize into a civilized nation with sister nations globally and economically.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, So na like this the nddc program take enter voice mail..me don lost hope on this program since dec. last year...pple wey still dey hope on am i wish una well sha..Anyways my purpose of visiting this thread today is to share a wonderful business opportunity l've just found out which may interest you. NOW, DO U KNOW THAT U CAN EARN UP TO 627K FROM JUST A TOKEN OF 2K INVESTMENT?? yes l know many people will tag this a SCAM. Believe it or not this is real business. Now i want you to carefully and religiously read my nxt post below this one. Testimonies of those who have benefited frm this lofty program abounds in the nairaland thread, whatsapp group, and facebook page of the group. l urge u all to give this program a trial and i bet u wont regret u did. Anyways the choice is all urs! Below is the full insight into MATRIX ON WEALTH LINK INITIATIVE which came on onboard just last month jan. with less than 50 members but today has more than 600 members, bear with me, it is a lengthy piece, yea that is becos i want you to see the feasibility and reality of this business initiative;;
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2016
WELCOME TO MATRIX;; This is the easiest way we know to make additional income with a startup of just #2000/$10 one time payment.
See below a little way to figure out how the matrix works.
First step, you pay 2000 one time registration payment to your upline matriX member on board to his/her registered bank account.
When it comes to your turn on the upline list, three downline members will pay you 2000each = 6000 now you move 4000 to your upline then you have 2000 for yourself. This authomatically upgrades you to level 2.
Next stage Level 2, now five downlines will pay you 4000 each the same way you paid your upline 4000. So the total amount you get for level 2 is 20000. You then move 10000 to your upline for the next level upgrade. You will be having 10000 left for yourself.
Next, level 3 as stated earlier on at the begining of this message you will be paid by four downlines 10000 each = 40000 Remember this is paid directly to your account and as you grow your downlines grow, hence they are able to pay you. You shoot your upline 20000 and you keep the half. This takes you to level 4
Level 4, Five people pay you 20000 = 100000 move 50000 to your upline and keep 50000. Your level then moves to level 5
Level 5. You get paid by five downlines 50000 each making a total of 20000. You move 100k to your upline and keep the half thereby tak8ng you to the final stage
Level 6 where matrix time program pay off 100000 each by 5 downlines amounting to 500000 so all calculation earning totals 676k. You will pay 7.99% as maintenance fees for the martix promotion.
If you can take a look at this well this is new world technology where people help people to create wealth tell me with 600000 in a matter or 3-4 months with just 2 thousand naira you can do alot, you decide that.
No one can take your place because it is a first come first serve program.
PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE TO CREATE WEALTH FOR LIVING.
We create a free whatsapp group for all members to help ourselves in other to promote and upgrade each other very fast with easy method.
And guess what you can choose to register more than once to get paid in different places. The choice is yours. For enquiries and registration call or whatsapp admin. on 07066202027 or 09033364081. Join the discussion on our nairaland' thread at; https://www.nairaland.com/2924880/how-far-2000-naira-go/2#42817259 Like our facebook page at; m.facebook.com/wealthlink71 STAY BLESSED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by DrND(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2016
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by DrND(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.