Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. (16445 Views)

Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?? / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

hian
for your 20 year old mind!
a 35 years old lady did dat.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
a 35 years old lady did dat.

left her boyfriend for you?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

left her boyfriend for you?
cheated
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
cheated

And then what happened
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

And then what happened
i gracefully allow her cheat na
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i gracefully allow her cheat na

Smh

Anyway good luck on your search
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Smh
Anyway good luck on your search
search of what?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
search of what?

What or whoever you were looking for when you created this thread
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

What or whoever you were looking for when you created this thread
LOL hmm i was searching 4 u
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL hmm i was searching 4 u

You cant find me o, am sorry
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

You cant find me o, am sorry
why? do u leave in pluto?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
why? do u leave in pluto?

To you, yes
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

To you, yes
lol do u think im a bad guy?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol do u think im a bad guy?

I never considered it. But if you say youre not then I believe you
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I never considered it. But if you say youre not then I believe you
yea dats cool, so hw can i really find u?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
bros i hail o
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
bros i hail o
Whitewitch? undecided
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
yea dats cool, so hw can i really find u?

You cant, seriously
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

You cant, seriously
ok tell me why
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Whitewitch? undecided
im now a born again christian
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ok tell me why

im sorry I have to tell somebody

I just bought the most disgusting meat pie ever lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For your question, I don't know why. why are you pursuing me like this, why don't you attend to the millions of PMs you must be getting for your dazzling profile picture
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
shey this mumu don back again with another account.
#IEvenLikedSweetOrgasmBetter
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Maigida, youre welcome

(please tell me I used it correctly this time embarassed angry )
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

im sorry I have to tell somebody

I just bought the most disgusting meat pie ever lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For your question, I don't know why. why are you pursuing me like this, why don't you attend to the millions of PMs you must be getting for your dazzling profile picture
lol playing hard to get? yeah i undastand, its part of the women gene, what if i tell u dat i dnt care abt those pms, its urs i want.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
im now a born again christian
I hope they cured that madness out of your spirit? undecided
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

who are u?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol playing hard to get? yeah i undastand, its part of the women gene, what if i tell u dat i dnt care abt those pms, its urs i want.

No youre too young for me I just felt like commenting on your thread
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by amosade30(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
mytime24:
LUBBISH
u aint lukin bad..holla
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

I hope they cured that madness out of your spirit? undecided
its only gurgle dat can do it.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

No youre too young for me I just felt like commenting on your thread
lol ok tell me hw old are u? or just gv me a clue
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
u aint lukin bad..holla
4 my thread? guy u get mind o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.